Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hello hinna! why are you balle balleing?! the episode was very confusing! you're balle balleing as if shaanak had their second SR!🀣

Hi Mayyyyyyyyyyyyy! what's up my elizabeth number 2! LOL
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am here toooo.. Bakooooo!!!!πŸ˜†
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello May,Shama and Hina πŸ€— Where are you gone Beeni? See I got hina here for a while!

@Hina;you're not the only one yaar! I hated Sam; I mean it's common sense that your won't your friends 1st husband look-alike with her,anyone would understand how uncomfortable it will be for khanak!
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tofeeees

hello hinna! why are you balle balleing?! the episode was very confusing! you're balle balleing as if shaanak had their second SR!🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣true that.. i was like Hina is doing goodddd..

Hinaaaa.. i want DT siggiee babaaaa.. please naa!??
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tofeeees

Hi Mayyyyyyyyyyyyy! what's up my elizabeth number 2! LOL

Hello BeeniπŸ˜ƒ......So who's Elizabeth number 1?πŸ˜†......
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Veena-

I am here toooo.. Bakooooo!!!!πŸ˜†

Hi Veena.....Are you talking to me or Hinna?πŸ˜ƒ
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
@May I knoooow im getting weird feelings about it all  

@Beeni Hahahahaha 🀣🀣 at the Shanak second Sr thing! how i wish that was the case but no....how many times have i told you i always balle balle no matter what isleye either join me or just watch me! πŸ˜†

@Veena Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! πŸ˜ƒ

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saira-

Hello May,Shama and Hina πŸ€— Where are you gone Beeni? See I got hina here for a while!

@Hina;you're not the only one yaar! I hated Sam; I mean it's common sense that your won't your friends 1st husband look-alike with her,anyone would understand how uncomfortable it will be for khanak!

Exactly, comman sense that Khanak would not be comfortable....My only hope is she goes with them....She did say she would go with Khanak, before Rahul offeredπŸ˜•....

.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
@Saira haina?! i know man eventhough she knows everything how can she say that! i just don't get what's going on right no! no-ones reacting how they should be except Khanak :S

@Veena another siggy?! :O i think im going to die what is with everyone asking for siggies recently?! muft ka maal samjha hai kya?! 🀣 jk
I'll do it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† but can i do it tomorrow i just finished making 5 sigs for krishna and like 8 shanak sigs πŸ˜†

.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
@May im Elizabeth number 1 πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
and yeah i hope it's not just Sunny and Khanak! i hope sam goes too or something