~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #26~ - Page 72

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

all of us are missing yashu s smile actually... that gal has left a huge impact on us
the epi is awful without her smile....even KT cms 2 b missng it
@ shriya: im up for sunny turning good...
Originally posted by rooj-i

@ shriya: im up for sunny turning good...

Yes seriously ..  that would be a great character shaping up
Sunny turning out good  & helping SHANAK foil Rahul's plans .. Khanak will then feel comfortable around him ...

@ Saira: honestly i think it's natural for her to behave that way...but now I just had LBM moment...

Im listening to Khanak self talk of how it can't be a coinky-dinky (coincidence) bout meeting Sunny and him being the same. What if Khanak finds out about Rahul's plan and she realizes that because of that she might loose Shaan and viola we have our Khanak back....coz now im starting to think that Khanak will some how become stronger and will kick her fears for Shaan...

It's natural Rooj; I understand that completely...But why even torturing her more! Sam should understand the effect Sunny will have on Khanak and the idiot still tells him to drop her off ! Why! I mean,this is the time when friends should be identifying with her situation right now.

Love your LBM...That's what I'm thinking! Just before the concert I think Khanak will find out and kick her fears for Shaan...I hope Khanak is the one who actually gives it back to Rahul!
@ varsha me tooo thought the same he seemed to miss her smile  (atleast we both thought so )
@ rooj I guess sunny  will turn an awesome character inspite of his poverty he will give up his gred and tear the mask of rahul to ShaNak  

me personally would love sam ending with sunny   and giving a punch on rahuls face(i know sam/sunny would be too much  and also shaNka will suffer seeing him around ...but still)

btw CVs are rushing it all...
i think so too......plz comment on swapnaji's fb page n twitter ac.....btw she has tweeted on 14th tht hua hai man bawara....shooting next week....so we will get concert next week....

why thy r rushung sooo much...????😲😲😲
sam just want to make out with rahul ha thats why she is rushing everyone han na
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

@ varsha me tooo thought the same he seemed to miss her smile  (atleast we both thought so )
@ rooj I guess sunny  will turn an awesome character inspite of his poverty he will give up his gred and tear the mask of rahul to ShaNak  

me personally would love sam ending with sunny   and giving a punch on rahuls face(i know sam/sunny would be too much  and also shaNka will suffer seeing him around ...but still)
agree with u completely😳
Hye what rushing  
15 days nothing  happened

tell me how can they slow this  then the suspense effect will be lost..the me personally think  cant slow it ..

Give ideas as to how it can be slowed down..I 

after all we have duck every now and then..for slowing down
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Saira-

It's natural Rooj; I understand that completely...But why even torturing her more! if you are questioning CVs then i have no answer for you except that they are budhu😆 but if its for the characters then let me tell you, to them she is not showing such effects. I think they all think she has moved on, except for Rahul who seems to have other motives.  Sam should understand the effect Sunny will have on Khanak and the idiot still tells him to drop her off ! Why! I mean,this is the time when friends should be identifying with her situation right now. sam is bavli to begin with and she is a fool in love with Rahul, she is not seeing it...or rather the CVs are not making her...honestly this by far the weakest character portrayed of that of a friend...

Love your LBM...That's what I'm thinking! Just before the concert I think Khanak will find out and kick her fears for Shaan...I hope Khanak is the one who actually gives it back to Rahul! I have a feeling that she will give it back to Rahul along with Shaan...and i think she will figure it out...i hope she does!