Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #26~ - Page 71

Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Rooj; We are actually getting stronger Shaan and Khanak,But why are CV's torturing poor Khanak...I really can't see her like this,it's so aweful who ever is doing it!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I m gonna reiterate Khanak's dialogue after seeing the precap ...

"Mujhe Kuch Samajh Nahi aa raha hain ... Main pagal ho jaooongi ... "

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: rbo_d_best

I m gonna reiterate Khanak's dialogue after seeing the precap ...

"Mujhe Kuch Samajh Nahi aa raha hain ... Main pagal ho jaooongi ... "

yeh dialog to humko bolna cahiye jealous shaan to dur ki baat hain yaha to yeh log khanak ko hi pagal bana rahe hain๐Ÿ˜•
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

cant c khanak cryng dis much....poor gal.....she  cant even share her tensions wid shaan as she doesnt want him 2 suffer....

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krock

yeh dialog to humko bolna cahiye jealous shaan to dur ki baat hain yaha to yeh log khanak ko hi pagal bana rahe hain๐Ÿ˜•

Yaar ankita .... sach main ... now tat there are so many surprises .... i have a feeling Mads/Boo mite also be doing all this to torture Khanak !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by rbo_d_best - 13 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: tofeeees

ok so basically rahul is trying to make khanak mad so that she falls ill and shaan does not do the concert?!! but then why did Sam tell sunny to drop khanak home?! LOL i better watch the episode myself before i'm thrown out of this DT! LOL

Goshhhh Beenzzzz ru serious!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..
gosh this is not RBO but i feel like i am reading some thriller novel... ๐Ÿ˜† disappointing..
you and me are going crazy not knowing what the heck is going..
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Saira: honestly i think it's natural for her to behave that way...but now I just had LBM moment...

Im listening to Khanak self talk of how it can't be a coinky-dinky (coincidence) bout meeting Sunny and him being the same. What if Khanak finds out about Rahul's plan and she realizes that because of that she might loose Shaan and viola we have our Khanak back....coz now im starting to think that Khanak will some how become stronger and will kick her fears for Shaan...
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
all of us are missing yashu s smile actually... that gal has left a huge impact on us
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
mads/boo cvs wont gv dat much strong role 2 dem....
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaar shalini actually the cvs are brining out the acting potential of yashu a lot through these scenes It is good that way 

but i dont want the torture to continue for long.

I want her smile back..I can bear her cryign and with a sad face...her smile is the best on Tv currently

.I guess the torture  wont  be for so long...because the concert is going to be soon..

and @priya kya yaar pichle 10 dinon se shaaadi shaadi bhol rahe hain.... dikhathe nahin hamare paddos...mein 

na hi bachca aa jatha hain., na hi pet bada hota hai

..hopefully atleast marriage happens tomorrow   keeping my fingers crossed still

@rooj u may be a righ  surely  ShaNak bond will become stronger and stronger    I have a strong feeling

sunny will turn good at the right time and turn against  rahul helping out ShaNak  coming to

know of their deep  love for each other..
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago