Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Why is everyone hell bent on Making KHANAK go crazzzy .......
Da** it yaaar...... This is crossing limits now ... Sam saying Sunny ll drop Khanak .... Bechari ko pagal karna hain kyaaa ???
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
why is everything being rushed.. r we gonna get yet another new track once we r done with this music and sunny....
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@ranju

aisi waisi!πŸ˜† kal say confuse hoon!

@rooj

i agree! they are rushing the story quite a bit aren't they?

Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
cvs r behavng as if nxt big thing in the show is shaans concert n dey want 2 relate evrythng 2 it...rahul u better concentrate on tortrng sam den khanak.ok khanak may b uneducated but wats wrng wid sam...shez so cool regardng rahul....n belvd so easily dat shez sucded n foolng him🀒
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OK.. seriously i am so out of it.. i am waiting for the update for today's epi.. realizing that it is already done.. and all your comments were confusing me..πŸ˜†
*going to read update* LMAO!
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

why is everything being rushed.. r we gonna get yet another new track once we r done with this music and sunny....

no i think this is an on going track...next we will get rahul trying to repent and then trying to make up with shaan and then idk...exit?
MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Rooj: I was watching one old scene where Khanak was telling Shaan "main chahti hun jab bhi aap gaoge main aapke saath rahungi"...may be if Khanak fells ill Shaan cannot sing
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can anyone explain! Why are the CV's cooperating the Rock on track with Shaan-Khanak-Sunny track! I mean,they're could have left the concert for much later...As a viewer I'm more intrigued to see Shaan and Khanak's turmoil right now! I hate this Rahul track!
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

may b sumthng based on worldcupπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ veena
I am with u rahul Hatao..... sam/sunny (SS) milao andolan mein bait jaathe hain aa ja.

@ranju so sweet yaar u are asking what rahul is upto?

he has told that he wants to send shaan to the  place where he was 5 years back..( 5 years back wasn't  rahul in  in college..so he wants to send shan to college or whatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

yes

rooj may be right he wants shaan to leave his practice and worry about all this so that his show flops. 

now aftr sunny leaves with khanak rahul  would call shaan and inform him that sunny is with khanak  ,,Shaan will leve evrything and rush plus question khanak why she came there..

@saira

I think the ShaNak scene today  was meant to be that there should be somthing lacking between them in the scense so as to show they both are not normal like before  

Yaar some one tell me rahul is supposedly  the CEO of a big empire but he is always seen outside his offce...either following sam or shaan or khanak or sunny.

How does his empire survive?   I think theya r rsuhign up to show the peak enemity of rahul/shaan at concert..

@saira  theya re mingling rock on track with sunny look aliek track I think because kt could not shoot or long hours and if rock on track was there he need to be there more.

.( donno my guess plus what is there to show in rock on track for so many episodes )
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago