Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #26~ - Page 57

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
no mystery yaar.. guys in the cc were discussing abt some attempted arm kiss by shaan on khanak... but was bdly edited and hence not shown properly......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey Priya which arm kissing scene? sorry for achanak se tapkao-ingπŸ˜†
wel1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya_cool_123

no mystery yaar.. guys in the cc were discussing abt some attempted arm kiss by shaan on khanak... but was bdly edited and hence not shown properly......

when..? can u describe scene in detail......plzzzzzz.....wanna see
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
ranjini... i can see the excitement... i had the same too and went back to see it again... when he wakes up and gets close to her.. and admires here... it is visible that he s going close to her shoiulder... but then suddenly that scene ends and he seen removing the hair strands from the face... so everybody thinks that there was a prospective kiss there which got badly edited
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

When was that?
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wel1111

when..? can u describe scene in detail......plzzzzzz.....wanna see

betaabi.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

When was that?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by priya_cool_123 - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail

ranjini... i can see the excitement... i had the same too and went back to see it again... when he wakes up and gets close to her.. and admires here... it is visible that he s going close to her shoiulder... but then suddenly that scene ends and he seen removing the hair strands from the face... so everybody thinks that there was a prospective kiss there which got badly edited

Oh okay.....No, I am not betaab at allπŸ˜†.....I must have missed itπŸ˜†....Too busy thinking how cute they both looked....Shaan admiring Khanak with a adorable smile on his face and she was sleeping like a baby....
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ya Priya, we all are mad and betaabπŸ˜† will check it now...why they edit such lovely scenes? in SBB interview Khanak kept her arm around Shaan but in main epi they edited
The_May_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: missfilmy

Ya Priya, we all are mad and betaabπŸ˜† will check it now...why they edit such lovely scenes? in SBB interview Khanak kept her arm around Shaan but in main epi they edited

Hi Ranjini....It's like we have said before,so many good clips get lost in the editing....How many great pre-caps have they butchered in the actual episode....