Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Love you MayyyyyyπŸ€—.. muuaaahh!!
It is going to take alot from me to like Rahul.. right now he is plain evil to me!
Hope his realization is soon.. when he really thinks about how he is losing Sam to Sunny... (btw hope SS get married)πŸ˜†

I really hope there is no Mogambo.... if so .. ufff..*shakes head*

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Okay after watching the episode, I think Sunny is continueing the naration of his film story in the pre-cap....Poor Khanak, may this soon pass....Who he is working for/with is the big question....My hopes are it is Shaan....And it is a way to help Khanak and to get her to express her feelings....

If it's not, there is confused as to why and how Rahul would know details like a radio....Shaan knows because, the night they got married Khanak was looking at those things while packing....

If it's not either and just a co-incidence, then we should be prepered for Shaan's oubursts soon.....But loved how supportive he was and how Khanak reached out for him....So glad there is no more hide a seek about Sunny....So long as ShaNak are together in this, bring it on CVs😳....

Yashashri was amazing today....Very understated and realisticπŸ‘....Karan was adorable and supportive Shaan....Shaan was his cute mischievious self in the morning and getting tea for Khanak....I am impressed....

Confusing, torture and exciting too....And it's only TuesdayπŸ˜†......

Yasharan were awesome.. They always are ... isnt it ???
Loved the last comment (in BOLD) .. RBO is so different ... All emotions at the same time !!!!!
CVs rock for being so unpredictable !!!!!!
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good morning whoever is here :) watched the episode in such a rush last night! what an intriguing episode! someone is being REALLY evil yaar and i can bet my life that it is not Shaan lol
Heeeeyaaa Beeni ...

Yes i think that too.... this cant be Shaan's doing ... Helping her get oveer her fears is one thing ...
She doesnt need psychiatric help ...... This has to be RAHUL ka try at giving HUL ...
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi gals

goodmrnig!
lots of drama in yesterdays episode. BUt i knw its nt shaan, it cant be, he is stupid, burthal, immature but never so manipulative, by heart he is a nice guy and he can never go to this extent to make kahank cry ( even if it is for any good, i doubt)  , it has to b rhaul rahul and rahul.
I am really in awe .... Shantanu Khandelwal ... RBO's storyline has shown us a changed man ...
From the  indifferent  spoilt brat ... to a mature caring & devoted husband ... WOW ... amazing..

This Character has Evolved in the entire duration of the Story ... Khanak has brought the change ...
With her simplicity & pure love !!!!

CVs - This is reallly a great thing .... Nothing beats the gradual change of characters ... We love you for everything ...
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good morning, afternoon, evening or night which ever is applicable....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@May yes Touchwood indeed ..as we truly are made up of interesting group f ppl and we do work...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Shanak is the common link....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Veena...Rahul is plain eveil ...how oh how can the CV's beleive that we will ever like him or forgive him ....aftr what hes doing to Khanak....sorry ...but for me hes entered the la la land...

@Beeniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii darling love love your siggy...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Edited by kubare - 13 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey All! Shalini, Di and Beeni!πŸ€—

How are you all!?

@ Beeni: i love your siggy! 
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ krishna: THANKKKKSSSS! it's an early wedding present from my pati dev lol! don't my darlings just look AWESOME! 😍

@rooj: i've been fine! stressed again but not itna zyada. i have work which i cannot bring myself to doing 🀒 and thanks!πŸ˜ƒ it pays to have hinna as your fiance πŸ˜†
Edited by tofeeees - 13 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Beeni: i know your feeling yaar...Im bout to start uni next week and then ill be super busy and i wont have time to come here regularly at all...

as for Hinna i see what you mean...I can see the after affects...

sorry was watching Gaurav Gera channel...lmao