~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #26~ - Page 42

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by rooj-i

i agree with Zenn here Im not feeling sorry for her because these are her demons that she is yet to deal with and she is doing it excellently (YM is that is) and if Shaan is the main person to help her deal with her demons then I'm up for it but if it's Rahul I want to kill him. 

I think it is Shaan...and shaan's support there is what we all needed and wanted and I think Khanak is finally letting her emotions show on her past...i welcome this aspect of the track...

The more I think about, Shaan doing this to get Khanak to react and get over her fear seems logical....Imagine her outburst when she is pushed too far....She will say, Sunny is not Suraj, he is dead and even if he was she would never leave Shaan....I would love to hear this....

My LBM was a mixture of Dulwahdhi suspicion and ghost story....I'll leave it up to your knowledge of the old epiosdes and your imaginations to decide what I was thinking😆....

Rooj's idea is 100 times better and benifitual to for our forums sanity😊.....See you guys after watching the episode....Came home early today, will hopefully return to the discussion before all of you disappear......
i am still wondering how rahul wud know of the tape recorder......
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

vat.. exactly what kind of look do u give the monitor... lol...

im wondering the same vatsu...🤣🤣🤣

i know what i give when i see KT🤣🤣🤣

btw i wont mind ur SR scenes🤣🤣🤣 kya khyal hai? shud we have another SR scene where Shanak are heavily dosed into eachother...?🤣🤣🤣

@vats &teech - 😆...

dnt u guys think sunny and sam make a better pair?

vat.. exactly what kind of look do u give the monitor... lol...

oh I can do a one-eyebrow-up thingy and my eye started paining...
there was this article saying rahul will mellow down and all... i don see it happening.. or may be the cv s got impressed with sunny and are giving him more footage.. hence keeping rahul in the dark... literally also.... he s so rich but why doesn he pay his electricity bills
@ Rain and May: thanks guys and i am looking forward to this track too (i hope its shaan and not rahul)

@ priya: im wondering the same why or how he would know...

@ all: im gonna go and watch the epi and be back later! chaio!
If Shantanu is behind all this then I say he is going too far in terrorising her.Psychoanalysis?If its Rahul we can at least hope to see an aggressive Shantanu when he realises that Khanak is being targeted?I am not going to speculate on this,will just enjoy ShaNak as they come

i am still wondering how rahul wud know of the tape recorder......

Therfore it must be Shaan and Sunny really isn't bekawao....He does have principles....Brb.....
@sunny-sam pair

they can become a pair offscreen or wherever, i m not even willing to share the screen space with them

i can stand these people only becuz they're shown with shanak 

as a supporting cast

i dont want to see another love story on the show

unless it belongs to akki-boo or sunil-mad