Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Yasharanrocks

ya glad dat shaan get 2 know abt khanak.....i think hell help khanak 2 over cum her fear but wats wrng wid rahul.....wat can he do 2 shanak with sunny....i think he said in the end shaan main tumhara yeh concert hone nahin dunga sumthng?????

rahul kuch bhi kehta rehta hai lets see kya karega by making use of sunny......
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rooj-i

i think, this is my theory, that he might just find out Shaan's link to the accident w/o knowing that suraj was Khanak's husband and then he might try to use sunny to say that because of this accident he can't sing because it will spoil his company's image since Shaan's image is linked with it.

or another thing could be that Shaan might be so caught up in trying to help Khanak, he might miss so many concert related rehearsals or general studio times with Rahuls company so maybe that is why it might happen...

those are my thoughts..who knows what the CVs have in mind because they surprise us a lot

hey rooj ur right we never know what cv's have in mind........me waiting for surprises pata nahi kab mera waiting ka the end hoga...........
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ sneha...

honestly CVs are hard to figure out yaar...u think you know what they will do next but they surprise you...
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rooj-i

@ sneha...

honestly CVs are hard to figure out yaar...u think you know what they will do next but they surprise you...

CVs are doing really great !!!  Surprises galore .. I never imagined Shaan would find out tat Khanak knows .. that too from SAM .... That was realistic ... I mean friends talk & reveal .....
RBO is realistic ... very very realistic !!
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rbo_d_best

CVs are doing really great !!!  Surprises galore .. I never imagined Shaan would find out tat Khanak knows .. that too from SAM .... That was realistic ... I mean friends talk & reveal .....
RBO is realistic ... very very realistic !!

i second that shalini...i didn't think he would react that way either but he did...and that was realistic too, i mean the sensible shaan is starting to emerge now...
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
now i think the new song shaan gona sing at the concert.waiting 4 it....but cvs show us shanak in dat song imaginations...plzzzzzzzzzzz
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
okay i have had this weird feeling that shaan has called all four of them there! again don't ask me why i feel that i just feel it lol
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tofeeees

okay i have had this weird feeling that shaan has called all four of them there! again don't ask me why i feel that i just feel it lol

Isn't it actually like that only..as in no offence...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† mere ko laga it was pretty evident πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOL vattty! last night we were discussing how either rahul or sunny called all of them there! but then i thought about it and it could be neither of them πŸ˜† as in both didnt make sense! and ermm you're right it WAS pretty obvious that shaan had called them lol maybe i was really sleepy last night :s haha!
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tofeeees

LOL vattty! last night we were discussing how either rahul or sunny called all of them there! but then i thought about it and it could be neither of them πŸ˜† as in both didnt make sense! and ermm you're right it WAS pretty obvious that shaan had called them lol maybe i was really sleepy last night :s haha!

isliye bolti hoon bula liya karo mujhe🀣🀣

koi nahi🀣🀣