~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #26~ - Page 17

Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys! YAAY Shaan found out khanak knows! i'm elated! but whatever she could have told him herself hmph! and what was khanak upto giving money to sunny! LOL that rhymed na? haha! the khanak i knew would fight her issues! bleh oh well i still love her! <3 ps: Khanak looked hot int he light blue clothessss! my favourite colurrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
@ gaayu i meant that sam did not believe shaan in the first instant itself na.. i am not telling she wouldn have believed khanak if she had told the same...

but from khanak s pov... when she thought she had to share this with somebody in the hosp scene... she thought that sam would not understand her... may be thats why she didn tell sam abt it
^^Krishna i agree wtih you yaar even i am ready to forgive khanak lol! and God i love sunny! if i had not been having my shaadi with hinna in a week i'd have announced my engagement with him! LOL!  ermm i have a feeling rahul called them all but my theory makes no sense its just gut feeling :s
@ Priya and Krishna

Khanak not wanting to 'worry' husband is one classic Ekta sign! Ekta women never want to worry their husbands, and would bribe men they dont know well and then put husbands in exactly the kind of worry they wanted to avoid.

We might all as well agree that Khanak is an Ekta heroine too... then we can accept anything she does, and not worry about her 'characterisation'.....

@ Krishna

Veena is being very harsh today. I am to choose between Rahul's shiny shirts and Shaan's red shoes.

@ Veena
oh well... if thats what u want, here u go... i will take red shoes anyday😆

@ teech
thought u said yes to pink shirt. u didnt?

@ Beeni
u getting married? 😲

@ Krishna
Harpreet is my fav too, after KT and Yashu... love him... he is so good!
Edited by tvrasika - 13 years ago
@ Gaayu...I know darling...how you are feeling....*hugs*...jadu ki jhaapi for you...but I feel that sometime...ppl do go against their better nature, principles adn do something completely drastic in worry or to please someone or to ease soemones pain etc...what about Darcy helping Elizabeth sister get married to Wickham when she ran away by giving him money...against his principles too....but he did it for Love...thus...me can forgive Khanak this...😉😆
Originally posted by tvrasika

We might all as well agree that Khanak is an Ekta heroine too... then we can accept anything she does, and not worry about her 'characterisation'.....

Gaaayuuuuuuuuuu.. can't believe you called Khanak a K heroine😲.. please don't go there.. there is some leaveaway we have to give the CV's to make slip ups.. lets not say Khanak is a K heroine.. .. we have gotten better than that Gaayuuuuu!!

Originally posted by tvrasika

@ Krishna

Veena is being very harsh today. I am to choose between Rahul's shiny shirts and Shaan's red shoes.

@ Veena
oh well... if thats what u want, here u go... i will take red shoes anyday😆

@
🤣🤣🤣🤣.. I love this .... Krishnaaa she said it.. Gaayu that don't like those red shoes with a passion has said this...
today goes in RBO history pages....... 🤣.. Gaayu lovez babe and believe me.. red shoes worth the shinyyyyyyy blue/red/green..errm..errrm shirts.. 🤣
gaayu :P

compared to rahul's shirts, i can LIKE it

otherwise, i still dont :P

OMG... I cannot believe this!

2 people I consider friends are out to get me😆

First, Veena does the 'Rahul's shirt or Shaan's red shoes' thing😭

And now Krishna invokes the man himself, Darcy😲

Chalo, am off to CC.... people r ganging up on me today😆

I loveee Harpreet too.. with him coming back has given me a good distraction from RS to enjoy the show! Really now it seems like the show has something to hold on other than ShaNak.

@Gaayu..
You better stay here... 😡😆
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by tofeeees

^^Krishna i agree wtih you yaar even i am ready to forgive khanak lol! and God i love sunny! if i had not been having my shaadi with hinna in a week i'd have announced my engagement with him! LOL!  ermm i have a feeling rahul called them all but my theory makes no sense its just gut feeling :s

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenzzz jaanu... kitneeee logo ke saat shadiee manayegee!!🤣