~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #26~

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~Rang Badalti Odhani~~~

This is a daily/weekly episode discussion thread.
You can discuss daily episodes.. and also have live updates.
Please donot have live updates on the main forum and keep it
in this thread to respect the written updaters time and efforts.

Enjoy the thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Links to earlier threads.
~RBO #1~
~RBO #2~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Discussion thread Link:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations Evryone on the new DT πŸ₯³

Hope next week rocks like this one .. and we have loads of fun discussing ..some awesome epis, Cutness,thrillers ,fillers ,bloopers and the love thats in the air .... πŸ˜Š

PS: I am seriously off now ..Last post πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by priya1209 - 13 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
CONGO SHONGO...SYS you here???

Hold on I will get Priya's and May's take...shall cut and paste in a second

SYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

see below Priya's take....

the feeling it seems at least among DT friends is lal banian may not be villain at all??!!!....padhke tu bol

the questions were mine and answerrs were Priyas''' May's was similar
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
Okay are we saying this lal banian walla is going to be the "mr agarwal" equivalent? and he might actually bring dhulwaadi ka junta back to K house...tat would be too Ekta right???

A month back things were different ..Now its evident they haved shuffled whatevr was that and instead brought in Sunny ...I  like and have high hope from Sunny even if I am not a look alike concept fan  πŸ˜ƒ .😳 . So No dont think Rahul is not Mr Agarwal equivalent now he has his love stroy to handle ...the Dhulwadi touch from past is now in form of memories Sunny brings ..Till they show me otherwise I wud go with that for now ..

and second question...is the hiding from each other only going to be dragged until KT comes back full time...I have a feeling thats the case...do we know when he will be back full time
For this I would say this has nothing to do with KTs availabilty coz all this scenes where we feel hiding is happening are some beautiful moments with both  of them together ..So KT is back I think πŸ˜ƒ

Yesterday when her hand gets cut ,Shaan's concern touched me coz two months back same scene had a got a different reactions from him .😳. ..*not that meeting a look alike of ur wife first hubby happens in normal life*..So each wud try to avoid the situation if possible so we wud see some more of that...Even if they do I feel its ok at this stage immediately after seeing sunny and not knowing how to best handle the situation without causing pain to other ..and they did try to talk yestrday it just dint work out ..That scene was *sigh* and loved them saying thakurji or bhagwan how to do avoid this and not cause pain to other .. So I guess maybe by this week end they shud be able to ..How? I am awiting to be surprised with some good moments

Ab so na jaana...mere sawaal ka jawab deti jaanaπŸ˜ƒ
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okay so basically what I think is that Rahul is going to start out with evil intentions at least.I mean thats the sole reason he is here-right.Shaan se revenge.In any way possible.He saw Shaan's reaction to Sunny and knows this is something that will affect Shaan.

Now the question is whether he will continue in that vein or not.After he gets to know the whole story, after knowing that by using Sunny to pay-back Shaan or whatever is going to involve Khanak also will he persist in his quest to destroy Shaan.He does after all respect Khanak.

If the CVs want the audience to sympathize with Rahul and feel for the RaSam story they may make Rahul abandon the evil plot.Don't know how far he'll go though.

Edited by -SYS- - 13 years ago
-SYS- thumbnail
Waise even I thought at first the hiding was till KT comes back full time but if you think about it Shaan's first instinct has always been to hide it from Khanak and vice versa (evident by the divorce/letter issues)

So now they are going to slowly start changing from hiding from each other to sharing everything.
saaaz thumbnail
[QUOTE=-SYS-]

If the CVs want the audience to sympathize with Rahul and feel for the RaSam story they may make Rahul abandon the evil plot.Don't know how far he'll go though.

[/QUOTE

I think this is the point which not everyone is sure of...in the sense,  RBO never really had 'evil' so why now and to top it...its not like people are lapping up RASAM ...which means as a CV, you need to get audience to sympathise...unless they come back with .....

Shanak see Sunny together
Shanak nokh jhok

Rahul pulls a stunt
not successful at all

AND WHATS WORSE (or not!!!) SHAAN SLAPS HIM

DHADAAAM

meantime audience have lapped up Sunny with Sam...so Sunny and Sam leave walking hand in hand towards sunset...

Rahul again all alone

ENTER Natasha...Rahul a changed person...

GOD!!!! I have gone officially NUTS!!!
-SYS- thumbnail
Hahahahah

Saaz-its official.You HAVE gone crazy=p

That is too far-fetched yaar.But after the Rock On track anything can be expected.And after the Duck-Akki-Boo thing this actually makes sense.

Personally I don't see reason of Natasha's re-entry again unless as a foil to Rahul.But then what Natasha is dealing with Shaan's problems tou how and when will Shaan grow up?

saaaz thumbnail
EGGGZHACTLY (on the me going nuts funda) 

their insistence on feeding us akki boo and also mindless lal banian...i mean how can it be that lal banian is more affected by Shaanak than Sam getting a sunstroke....

is making me wonder if this is where they are going with it

See the thing is....THEY ARE NOT GOING TO PAY SOOOO much attention to Shanak...we will not get a refined dialogue oriented story...we will get scenes ....cute scenes....which all shanak fans will go gaga with.....these scenes shall be directed by SWJ to make sure connections are made to characterisation etc....

My whole beef is story....unless the story is around shanak dealing with it....there is a very high chance of this whole show becoming a lal banian story...RANG BADALTI BANIAN....

So we need more than a shanak scene...we need a K-house more...we need all scenes in the show 'connected' to shanak..

Am i making sense???

Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
-SYS- thumbnail
Saaz-can I just say, you crack me up?
Rang Badalti Banian🀣

Basically we need RBO to become ShaNak oriented again.
And since ShaNak also have a family we need the Khandelwaals.

But-if we want the story to revolve around Shanak then are we willing to let Rahul do his evil bit?Because if Rahul leaves that and starts dealing with Sam's sunstroke tou that's a separate track altogether.Are we willing to accept that as long as Shanak get a STORY and not a collection of cute, caring scenes?