Love the way Maya scolds KD

Posted: 13 years ago
Although KD always defeats Maya Fadnis, but the way she scolds KD (with straight face) is so good. For example, in 15 Jan episode, KD was looking for his pen and Maya scolds him for that.
n then when his pen went flying to hit her 🤣

I'll miss her in the next epi. yar!
yeah! why she's going...she's vry good...😔
Next season, there will be Rupali Ganguli. She was shown smiling. She is opposite of Maya, who never smiles.
May be Rupali will be for only one episode. It will be interesting at precap shows that she never lost any case.

i think its cute how they argue. i really liked it when K.D once said to maya "don't dare me" it was a really heated arguement. plus in 15th jan episode when K.D's pen flies and hits maya..hahaha it was funny .
I like the way both take their stands.  Were they having affair before in the serial?  KD always has a wicked smile when he proves her wrong 😉 ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by prettywomen22

I like the way both take their stands.  Were they having affair before in the serial?  KD always has a wicked smile when he proves her wrong 😉 ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰

yeah maybe bcoz once he mentioned abt this..😆
Edited by Poonamjayaswal - 13 years ago
/\/\ when did he mentioned it? and is maya leaving this show?
Originally posted by ram92

/\/\ when did he mentioned it? and is maya leaving this show?

I think it was in either the 1st OR 8th jan episode when he gives Maya a knife and agitates her so much that she wants to STAB him with it. And the line that made her do so was "do u still love me Maya?" "Havent u forgotten me?" Oh that did it!😆 I was confused whether he meant it or was he doing it to prove his point about how anyone can be pushed to their limits and act/behave in ways they normally wouldnt....