Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

IF, yt link added - MR in CID Gallantry Awards (Page 8)

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
MR's performance starting at the 2.06 mark:

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLarayjstArmu4evaneets_ltlsub_rosa.Sidra--Sia--khushixMrsKhan

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Thanks  for posting....Hug
neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Ooo a performance of panache! It was slick, powerful and Mishal looked dashing! He can dance alright! Thanks for sharing!
kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
LOL, I loved the pumpkin-headed (????) background dancers...they were trying to be such menacing goons, but their innovative choice of head-gear took away from the effect :lol: Hilarious. 

The choreography wasn't too dynamic...but that's okay since the focus was more on the concept anyways, I guess ...even stage performances of Bollywood stars these days don't have much to do with dancing. MR was fine though, he held his own pretty well...nothing horrendous except that silver skirt LOL They could have just given him a simple, red dhoti like the one he wore on the show and have Sachal wear a black one. Beats me why they had to dress the guys up in sequins (of all things!) when the act was supposed to be about a battle between good and evil LOL

The best part for me was definitely seeing Fredricks sitting there gaping ROFL ROFL ROFL And the pumpkin-heads! Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLadivy609khushixMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Martial arts poses & stunts were superb.And he can dance too.EmbarrassedBig smileBig smileBig smile Wish it were a little longer dance. Loved the way the camera lingered on him.Day DreamingAnd that dress suited him a lot.Yes.The silver pants too.LOL Wow.Congrats,Mishal. A truly awe inspiring first on stage performance.Clap

I liked the performance otherwise...except the silver skirt like dhoti. LOL
Btw I am glad despite performing on stage he carefully maintained the Dutta image.
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

LOL, I loved the pumpkin-headed (????) background dancers...they were trying to be such menacing goons, but their innovative choice of head-gear took away from the effect :lol: Hilarious. 

The choreography wasn't too dynamic...but that's okay since the focus was more on the concept anyways, I guess ...even stage performances of Bollywood stars these days don't have much to do with dancing. MR was fine though, he held his own pretty well...nothing horrendous except that silver skirt LOL They could have just given him a simple, red dhoti like the one he wore on the show and have Sachal wear a black one. Beats me why they had to dress the guys up in sequins (of all things!) when the act was supposed to be about a battle between good and evil LOL

The best part for me was definitely seeing Fredricks sitting there gaping ROFL ROFL ROFL And the pumpkin-heads! Tongue

The pumpkin headed goons were cute. Maybe someone thought Halloween.
Abt the skirt like dhoti...there were other guys also wearing dhoti on the same show but only MR's and Sachal's was the most badly designed.

Btw I really liked Abhijeet's performace...that actor was really good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Carrie-

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
@make-believe and ksh.... i swear....they were giving such a halloween kinda feel LOL

MR was really good... his turns and jumps were fab.. n expressions me to MR is king...so kya kehna..!! Loved the act...Clap
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Thanks for the vid, Fatty! LOL from your description this totally sounds like a comedyfest of weird costumes.....think I'll skip onlyLOL

Go to top