Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
MR can danceWhattta performance!!!!
But the choreography was not up to the notch ...
A Duttaish act πŸ˜†
Btw the other guy wasn't focussed at all when both of them were on stage πŸ˜†
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Now this is the same guy who made a dhoti look sexy when he wore the SAME costume for one MONTH. Aur kuch nahin to wahi dhoti de dete.

second wedding mein to dutta ne off-white dhoti paheni thi...ab tak dhul ke iron bhi ho chuki hogi wahi pahena dete...unke concept pe fit bhi hota....silver dhoti,tide se washed shoes....us par bhi dhoti theek se fit nahi huyi bechara was uncomfy...but chalo it was good...
i hope he keeps making such appearances they are good for his PR and all..😳
mishimano thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx 4 the link RITU dear😊
MR did a great, fabulous and fantastic jobπŸ˜›
Big hand 2 himπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
KeEp RoCkInG MR!!!!!!!!!!!
rayjst thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

i believe that that woman on wassup is the only one who calls him that..

Don't forget Additi GuptaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...............
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Thanks for the vid, Fatty! LOL from your description this totally sounds like a comedyfest of weird costumes.....think I'll skip onlyπŸ˜†

Yeah, do that. I just watched a bit of it...tolerated the pumpkin-heads but closed the vid as soon as Mishal entered...you won't believe what's he wearing!! Oh mannnn...that silver...thing...gahhh!  
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

Yeah, do that. I just watched a bit of it...tolerated the pumpkin-heads but closed the vid as soon as Mishal entered...you won't believe what's he wearing!! Oh mannnn...that silver...thing...gahhh!  

LOL yeah I know....that silver THING....combined with his MEGA WHITE sneakers/P.T. shoes type thingsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....kills my will to even attempt to watch thisπŸ˜†
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL yeah I know....that silver THING....combined with his MEGA WHITE sneakers/P.T. shoes type thingsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....kills my will to even attempt to watch thisπŸ˜†

Ok, I tried watching it again.....heyy, I'm weak.....but still managed to watch half of it. Honestly, I can't concentrate on anything waist-above, however inappropriate that sounds, HOW can I? That thing was flapping and shimmering and very distracting. Costumes aside, the performance was ok types only...at least the bits I watched...MR was looking really awkward...
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

Ok, I tried watching it again.....heyy, I'm weak.....but still managed to watch half of it. Honestly, I can't concentrate on anything waist-above, however inappropriate that sounds, HOW can I? That thing flapping and shimmering and very distracting. waise Costumes aside, the performance was ok types only...at least the bits I watched...MR was looking really awkward...

@bold: 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Oh Mash!  Chalo you've braved everything to watch the performance atleast....Congratulations! You have more himmat than meπŸ˜†
rayjst thumbnail
They should have put Kala instead of Sachal Tyagi, that would have been one heck of a performance then.......................

Dutta vs Kala, a mix of this performance nd Aashka's India ne banadi jodi performance, white nd black......
Edited by rayjst - 13 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
he looks fine good in the ACT, didnt felt dancing much. but his jump was one of the kind. loved it 😍

MB thanks for the video. can u give the youtube link as well please?