IF, yt link added - MR in CID Gallantry Awards - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Martial arts poses & stunts were superb.And he can dance too.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Wish it were a little longer dance. Loved the way the camera lingered on him.😍And that dress suited him a lot.Yes.The silver pants too.πŸ˜† Wow.Congrats,Mishal. A truly awe inspiring first on stage performance.πŸ‘

I liked the performance otherwise...except the silver skirt like dhoti. πŸ˜†
Btw I am glad despite performing on stage he carefully maintained the Dutta image.
Originally posted by make-believe

LOL, I loved the pumpkin-headed (????) background dancers...they were trying to be such menacing goons, but their innovative choice of head-gear took away from the effect :lol: Hilarious. 

The choreography wasn't too dynamic...but that's okay since the focus was more on the concept anyways, I guess ...even stage performances of Bollywood stars these days don't have much to do with dancing. MR was fine though, he held his own pretty well...nothing horrendous except that silver skirt πŸ˜† They could have just given him a simple, red dhoti like the one he wore on the show and have Sachal wear a black one. Beats me why they had to dress the guys up in sequins (of all things!) when the act was supposed to be about a battle between good and evil πŸ˜†

The best part for me was definitely seeing Fredricks sitting there gaping πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ And the pumpkin-heads! πŸ˜›

The pumpkin headed goons were cute. Maybe someone thought Halloween.
Abt the skirt like dhoti...there were other guys also wearing dhoti on the same show but only MR's and Sachal's was the most badly designed.

Btw I really liked Abhijeet's performace...that actor was really good.
@make-believe and ksh.... i swear....they were giving such a halloween kinda feel πŸ˜†

MR was really good... his turns and jumps were fab.. n expressions me to MR is king...so kya kehna..!! Loved the act...πŸ‘
Originally posted by make-believe

LOL, I loved the pumpkin-headed (????) background dancers...they were trying to be such menacing goons, but their innovative choice of head-gear took away from the effect :lol: Hilarious. 

The choreography wasn't too dynamic...but that's okay since the focus was more on the concept anyways, I guess ...even stage performances of Bollywood stars these days don't have much to do with dancing. MR was fine though, he held his own pretty well...nothing horrendous except that silver skirt πŸ˜† They could have just given him a simple, red dhoti like the one he wore on the show and have Sachal wear a black one. Beats me why they had to dress the guys up in sequins (of all things!) when the act was supposed to be about a battle between good and evil πŸ˜†

The best part for me was definitely seeing Fredricks sitting there gaping πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ And the pumpkin-heads! πŸ˜›

Thanks for the vid, Fatty! LOL from your description this totally sounds like a comedyfest of weird costumes.....think I'll skip onlyπŸ˜†
There was some fumbling by MR in the beginning though...instead of the goons(??) coming and grabbing his trishul...it looked like he was offering it to them....🀣

But he looked fab waist above....can someone explain the white sneaker like shoes....they were so standing out like odd man....and when i saw the promo i thought MR ki dhoti khisak rahi thi...🀣
bechara izzat paakad ke dance kar raha tha...🀣
but he was fab...just like MR/Dutta to make a simple performance look fab even in that get-up...He carried it off with ellan...
Muaahhh..mishal 4 u

not bad! he surely knows how to dance.. nothing great in the choreography.. but performance wasn't bad.. except the skirt-like dhoti πŸ˜† very Dutta-ish yea.. esp his expressions.. MRs got some moves.. is there anything he doesnt know? he can even manage to make dutta a bad dancer.. πŸ˜† overall performance was ok.. i didnt notice those pumkin heads.. was just watching MR..πŸ˜† will go watch it again...πŸ˜†

thanks for the link MB..
Originally posted by shilpita87

There was some fumbling by MR in the beginning though...instead of the goons(??) coming and grabbing his trishul...it looked like he was offering it to them....🀣

But he looked fab waist above....can someone explain the white sneaker like shoes....they were so standing out like odd man....and when i saw the promo i thought MR ki dhoti khisak rahi thi...🀣
but he was fab...just like MR/Dutta to make a simple performance look fab even in that get-up...He carried it off with ellan...
Muaahhh..mishal 4 u

LOL! Even I thought the same...esp with his very serious expression. Today I realized that was actually a step.
Originally posted by shilpita87

Muaahhh..mishal 4 u

Word on the white sneakers....they've been bothering me since I've seen the promo and preview clip too...UJALA safedi waale white sneakers seriously in contrast to the MEGA SPARKLY SILVER dhotiπŸ˜†

And LMAO@ MR apni izzat pakad ke dance kar raha tha🀣
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by khushix

not bad! he surely knows how to dance.. nothing great in the choreography.. but performance wasn't bad.. except the skirt-like dhoti πŸ˜† very Dutta-ish yea.. esp his expressions.. MRs got some moves.. is there anything he doesnt know? he can even manage to make dutta a bad dancer.. πŸ˜† overall performance was ok.. i didnt notice those pumkin heads.. was just watching MR..πŸ˜† will go watch it again...πŸ˜†

thanks for the link MB..
The choreo was bad in most acts but most men who performed had better costumes than most shows. Only MR had such a strange dhoti.
Btw atleast Mini Mathur didnt call him Michelle.