Laagi Tujhse Lagan

IF, yt link added - MR in CID Gallantry Awards - Page 3

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
LOL just watched it....he's with that Ranvijay guy from Agle janam?? lolll

Anyways I can forever watch this guy smiling and talking😍 Aage peechhe I don't know anythingπŸ˜†

lol@ the bit where they were like 'we got scared of the aag'πŸ˜†

@Fatty: Yeah I HOPE it's an act and not some kind of OTT dance performance....it's his first official act at an awards show so hope it went off well for his sake despite the "hiccups/fumbles" as he's describing themπŸ˜†

Was he really being serious when he said CID agle aur 13 saalon tak chalta rahe??πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Hey bhagwaaaaaaan MRπŸ˜†

Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khushix

MR's part:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4bYuHkKQqc

i think he's doing an act, not a dance.. πŸ€”πŸ˜† he might be the hero in the act πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Thanks for the YT upload, Khushi!πŸ€—  .....LOL I'd love it he's the hero in the actπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†.....that would add up with that Ranvijay guy being the villain....imagine though if they break out into the DABANGG song in the end?πŸ˜†....Just like Kala and Suds at the other awards thing🀣
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so it was the unexpected aag that caught them off guard in the first act hmm me thinks its a skit not a dance either
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: khushix

i think he's doing an act, not a dance.. πŸ€”πŸ˜† he might be the hero in the act πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Yeah, that would make sense...a hero vs. villain, tashan type of thing πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: nureat01

@Fatty: Yeah I HOPE it's an act and not some kind of OTT dance performance....it's his first official act an awards show so hope it went off well for his sake despite the "hiccups/fumbles" as he's describing themπŸ˜†[/quote]

Aw, I do think he is quite a perfectionist 😊 Other people mess up and forget their steps, etc. too but they gloss over it and would rather pretend like everything went well but it's so different in itself that he responded critically about his act upon being questioned and admitted to sort of not being satisfied with it...that line about 'satisfaction through hard work and sheer diligence' can really be seen from something like this, to even his painstakingly consumed portrayal of Dutta.

Maybe he is a big fan of Dr. Salunkhe  Or ACP's 'phaaansi' πŸ˜† Or Daya's darwaaza tod-ing πŸ˜† Or Fredricks πŸ€£ Oh MR, you closet CID fan πŸ˜› Now we know whose been watching that show and giving it ratings all these years πŸ˜†

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I caught that Ranvijay guy dancing in a promo..hmmm... dance or skit, MR is everywhere now!
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH god ek ghantay say vid upload karnay ki koshish kar rahe hon 
and its not working so mad 
RItu plz is ko utube pay upload kardayna !
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HumaG

thanks :) oo he performed in this 2 acts. but he looked nice in the suit and pale blue shirt :)

Oye, it's white...
Huma, tu teek toh hai na?? Should we call D's doc from last TuesdayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Edited by rayjst - 13 years ago
HumaG thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rayjst

Oye, it's white...
Huma, tu teek toh hai na?? Should we call D's doc from last TuesdayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

his shirt was pale blue and suit was like this off cream thingy colour omg it was let me see this again
HumaG thumbnail
ok it was white and im losing the plot. i blame my law degree.
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice to see MR yaar, thanks for the vid Ritu,,