~Phried Brains CC#3~THE RETURN OF CHANDU ^_^

Posted: 13 years ago

~~~Phried Brains ki choti si History~~~

Ek din day humare devdas ke pyaar mein we all got blind and our brains were completely fried.๐Ÿ˜‰So from that very day we are called "Phried Brains".๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by ...Aisha... - 12 years ago

Introducing.............

Our poojnia Devdas who is a big flirt and no one can count how many times he has fallen in love or will fall in love in forthcoming future. ๐Ÿ˜› But he is caring for all his parts of his DIL. ๐Ÿ˜ณAnd everytime he comes up with singing romantic songs for his beloveds in Besure awaaz.๐Ÿ˜†And our beloved Mobina is a sweet, caring friend, really very much adorable. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Our pyaare Chandramukhi, deva ki Dil ka ek piece ๐Ÿ˜‰ and one of the members of the awesome sautan gang.๐Ÿ˜› And apart from that, Alisha is a very cute and helpful friend of us Many times she comes up with new ideas of making things beautiful and its she who gave us the idea of this cc.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Our loving Chamiya, deva ki Dil ka ek aur piece ๐Ÿ˜‰ and second member of the our gang. But recently, woh deva ko chorkar kisi aur ke paas ja rahi hai. And about Aisha , she is bubbly, happy go lucky girl and cares for her friends a lot. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

She is Paro, Deva's first love ๐Ÿ˜ณ and the third member of sautan gang. She is having her latest crush on Mr. Prem.๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ˜† And about me all I can say, I m simple, fun-loving and I just love my friends. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by ...Aisha... - 13 years ago

Now here goes their Pyaar ki Kahani โค๏ธ...

Once upon a time there was this guy named Devdas who was madly and deeply in love with the most beautiful woman of the world Paro๐Ÿ˜ณ. He couldn't help thinking what good deed has he done in pichle janam that God has bestowed him with such happiness. But life is not a bed of roses and it was no different for him....Unfortunately the latest crush of Paro is on Mr.Prem.๐Ÿ˜‰ Deva tried to make her understand saying "Paro socho mein tumse kitna pyaar karta hoon aur tum uss prem ke paas ja rahe ho" but Paro said "socha kaha deva,pyaar toh pyar hota hai๐Ÿ˜"....and she left him๐Ÿฅบ.....his life was no less than Jzoo now with all the takleef and musibat๐Ÿ˜”.....he chose daru as his partner now and while he was ghuming mara mara sa on the roads of phooti kismat he came across a really sweet but sharmili type of girl named Chamiya.๐Ÿ˜› And Devdas ki toh aadat hi hai, he cant control himself, so he proposed her rather flirted with her...........   they went on dating some more time when Chamiya's family suddenly came to know about piiyakkar deva ๐Ÿ˜ฒand Chamiya's relation and they fixed her marriage to viren from jzoo...But kehte hai na man proposes and God disposes. So a dhamakedar twist came in their life and Chamiya's family came to know about Chamiya's affair with famous doctor Mr.Abhay. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Everyone became so sad, rather shocked that Chamiya kept it wholly secret and didnt tell a bit of it ...they all went numb.......hayeee rabaaaaaaaaaa deva now broken from inside ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ......kyun bhagwan meri kismat  tuney itni kharab kyun banayi๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญand tried to doob maro in chullu bhar paani ๐Ÿ˜† but yeh bhi hone se raha ...he met Chandramukhi aka Chand๐Ÿ˜› while this attempt...another beautiful girl๐Ÿ˜‰....she gave him the love and care he longed for๐Ÿ˜Š...but God ko Deva ki khushi kaha manzoor thi!! yeh log soch hi rahe the about being settled when Paro came back ๐Ÿ˜Ž ...she told Chand that deva is a pakka flirt.....he has dated Chamiya and her before he came to Chand's life..... par iss zamane mein kisika bhala nahi karte๐Ÿ˜• and all misunderstood Paro๐Ÿ˜ญ but Paro ne proof dikaya ...tab sab ne trust ki๐Ÿ˜†.......bechari Chand broke down seeing all these๐Ÿ˜”....she felt so betrayed๐Ÿฅบ...logo ko ek nehi milti aur yeh doing mauja hi mauja with 3... bahut nainsaafi hai re๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก....and she too left him and all 3 chamiya, chand and paro became the best friends ever.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Now deva is all alone ek bar phir se......with his tanhayi and his daru........๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
anyone interested to glue his tooti phooti heart??? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ This was the question left in previous cc and we got answer in the present cc.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Now the special surprise of this cc'.๐Ÿ˜‰
Guess guess Guess...

Its something that will make ur eyes teary, increase ur bp and create thunder storm in ur life''.

oky oky itna bhi bura nehi hai yaar......๐Ÿ˜†

At last khol hi deti hoon raaz..........๐Ÿ˜›

Our deva has got his new Dil. โค๏ธ
thud thud thud(in BT style)๐Ÿค“
Yesh yesh he got and his life got enlightened like moonlit now with his new dil ka tukra and we got the latest member of the awesome sautan gangs on this earth.๐Ÿคข Btw all sautans here are also happy hearing this news.after all so dariya dill we are  ...But one thing which should not be forgotten to mention that humare pyaare Deva has become sooo busy now with earning to buy  food, clothes and jewlleries for his beloveds.๐Ÿ˜ณ So caring bhi hai ek taraf se.๐Ÿ˜† And chammo is busy with raibahadur sahab ๐Ÿ˜† So this left us (paro n chand) with no choice but to end up with each other ๐Ÿ˜‰and live happily ever after.๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜›

Anyways Congratz Devdas on getting his DIL divided into 4 parts now.Enjoy !! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

โค๏ธ Only Love is the First and Last word of this CC. โค๏ธ
โค๏ธThis CC is for Invites Only. So only those who can enter our Deva's Dil can join. And this is the ultimate condition.โค๏ธ
โค๏ธNo bashing of our beloved Deva....despite he is a pakka flirt.โค๏ธ
โค๏ธ No snatching of him from us.โค๏ธ
โค๏ธ No phight over one spoon of his daru (u may say Coke of modern Devdas).โค๏ธ

phried brains cc#1....only invites

okay its been for like 100years since this cc was updated...and i ms. aisha aka chamiya is solely responsible for that...

ms alisha aka chandramukhi and ms annwesha aka paro has tried to convince me a lot but i didnt get convinced and finally made them do all the work...please accept my sincere apology๐Ÿ˜†

now lets celebrate two big occasion which we were supposed to celebrate but somehow couldnt make it...but kehte hai na..its never tooo late or subha ka bhula agar shaam ko wapas aa jaye to usey bhula nehi kehte(use aisha kehte hai ๐Ÿ˜†)

wish you a very HAPPY DIWALI

https://www.loyalindia.com/wp-content/uploads/Shubh_Deepavali_Wishes-Diwali-161_big.gif

EID MUBARAK

Edited by ...Aisha... - 12 years ago

Posted: 12 years ago
me here only ...
congratz on new thread !!!!
congo lets have some rawnak shownak
yaar alisha yeh  ruanak bol kar mujhe ruanak ki yaad dila diii ๐Ÿ˜ญ