Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Wedding excitement is going down...

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
It is just my opinion guys
But i think now they r dragging
All the rasams were going amazing till yest's episode n it ruined everything n killed the mood
Now the excitement is going down..
They promoted the wedding like the wedding of the century and the most fairytale magical out of this world weddign ever but now it seems like when the wedding does happen we'll just be like oh yeah ok the wedding is good..
How many feel this way?
I was so excited last week n this week for the "Dramatic wedding" but i didn think it wud get like this
Ppl r losing interest now..
cmon cvs get geet uo to the mark again!!
I wonder if geet will even get number one on the wedding now..
I was really hoping tho

Edited by luv_harshad - 15 January 2011 at 10:08am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

avneehir_mahwala66SSWATISbhabharose-girlpippaAbsoluvutopia88blackb28

Tiharika Goldie
Tiharika
Tiharika

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
According to me, i dont think the wedding exictement is going down as we already know their marriage is gonna be a dramatic one, and the suspense n exictement  is infact  increasing, now we have to watch on Monday how Maan will be able to reach the parlour and get Geet, sorry, this is what my opinion is :)
rania786 Groupbie
rania786
rania786

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Sorry, don't agree....... for me the excitement is not goin' down .............Been to many weddings and seen couples on TV go around the fire MANY times...........this is WAY more interesting and exiting ....I'M LOVIN' the whole dramatic suspense filled marriage track.......there have to be twists...........that why its called a DRAMA and why we watch it Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sayiamechantefille

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
The cvs are ruining the atmosphere...why are they throwing so many hurdles in their way? Now geet can't get back in time for her own weding...Annie's at the hospital busy lying to her brother...Brij has entered the Khurana mansion without the security noticing, Arjun's bent on destruction...what rot!

Why do the cvs need so many hurdles at one shot?

Today's episode gave me such a headache...and I saw only parts of it...that I have had to take a painkiller!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girl

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rania786

Sorry, don't agree....... for me the excitement is not goin' down .............Been to many weddings and seen couples on TV go around the fire MANY times...........this is WAY more interesting and exiting ....I'M LOVIN' the whole dramatic suspense filled marriage track.......there have to be twists...........that why its called a DRAMA and why we watch it Smile

Well said Raina.

with all this negativity( i.e Brij, NT, Arjun, etc) shooting the Maneet way , when they end up finally getting married, i think more than them the fans will get a sense of achievement...isi liye toh...after the NT incident I think the ghodi sequence will add to the spice....and raise the TRPs. 

I toh cant wait for monday.

rania786

blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
AGREE
mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

The cvs are ruining the atmosphere...why are they throwing so many hurdles in their way? Now geet can't get back in time for her own weding...Annie's at the hospital busy lying to her brother...Brij has entered the Khurana mansion without the security noticing, Arjun's bent on destruction...what rot!

Why do the cvs need so many hurdles at one shot?

Today's episode gave me such a headache...and I saw only parts of it...that I have had to take a painkiller!

arre usi main toh mazaa hain...the lovebirds get married despite all the odds n become one! Maneet wedding without drama feels all pheeka. 

Dream wedding ko chodo...thoda masala aur tadka ho jaaye!

PGirn

abd_20 Goldie
abd_20
abd_20

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Yes if the cv's have seriously promised us a wedding then no matter how many twists & turns it will happen for sure i trust the cv's late but will happen i believe.. i think we are more irrtitated that why isn't it happening quick than the excitement is actually still high... i think cv's actually confusing us all that keeping the marriage on edge... we are just going closer to the moment... i feel

Edited by abd_20 - 15 January 2011 at 11:15am

Go to top