CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

EP 691:Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz - 9(21-Jan-2011) (Page 31)

auntyno1 Senior Member
auntyno1
auntyno1

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Daya was good. But did he look younger?.
I  had missed AKAKR 1 and saw it today. Fan as I am of A S, today I am feeling that D S is also really GREAT. His physique does not allow him as versatile roles like AS, also , his face has an innate goodness that makes it hard for him to be shady. But the last scene in AKAkR1, where he takes his friend home, his face is so sweet, so fresh, so caring.
 Since then, after Abhijeet's transformation, Daya seems to have aged a lot. His face does not break into a smile any more, it seems something is eating away his core and he is manfully holding on to his CIDness, somewhat with a tinge of desparation.
If this is not suuuuperb acting, I don't know what is.

Edited by auntyno1 - 22 January 2011 at 2:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.away_from_TVLadyMeringuedeepikabanerjeevisrom

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Auntyno1....it's not about his expression. tHere was an old 1998 episode where Daya was holding a gun...some people had it as a banner siggie here. Daya was looking very much like that in a few shots. Maybe something about his hairstyle...can't say.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

auntyno1away_from_TVLadyMeringue

auntyno1 Senior Member
auntyno1
auntyno1

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Stupid me. Whoever said Daya is less talented.? Why did I get carried away?
Oh Dear! I won't get back my balance till AKAKR ends and I see the Trio's smile.
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Auntyno1....have you seen 'Injured Witness'???? If not, I'll give you the link. Watch it and you'll go as crazy about D as you are about A.
deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
ya...daya certainly was looking very like his "flying note" days...otherwise also he always looks dashing...debayon nowadays has that pic which visrom is mentioning as his siggy
anonymous7 IF-Rockerz
anonymous7
anonymous7

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
i missed it yesterday. watched it today on youtube.

it was probabaly the best of the series. excllnt pace, good acting, superb suspense. congrats to the creative team.

talking about the cast, i'm disappointed with this abhoy. he's not bad, but amit was better than him. though i liked how suddenly abhoy killed amit.

about our officers..... well no forensic today. freddy was given small space, but he was good i it.

vivek.........gr8 disguise, but unfortunately taken down. he is really star of cid.

sachin & kajol................. one of the bst performances by these 2. kajol was superb in the hospital scene. & sachin!!!!!!!!! loved the way he closed the door. they are improving day by day. probably that day is not very far away when we would not be bored by there overdoses.

ACP & Daya both did marvellous jobs!!!!!!! ACP stopping hanging was a gr8 scene.

& finally...............................HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how much versatile can an actor get????????????? just how much?????????? hat's off to u aditya sir!!!!!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.away_from_TVLadyMeringueDemonStar

auntyno1 Senior Member
auntyno1
auntyno1

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Yes Visrom,I have seen Injured Witness. Still something about Abhijeet gets me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TVLadyMeringuevisrom

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkknight007

i missed it yesterday. watched it today on youtube.

it was probabaly the best of the series. excllnt pace, good acting, superb suspense. congrats to the creative team.

talking about the cast, i'm disappointed with this abhoy. he's not bad, but amit was better than him. though i liked how suddenly abhoy killed amit.

about our officers..... well no forensic today. freddy was given small space, but he was good i it.

vivek.........gr8 disguise, but unfortunately taken down. he is really star of cid.

sachin & kajol................. one of the bst performances by these 2. kajol was superb in the hospital scene. & sachin!!!!!!!!! loved the way he closed the door. they are improving day by day. probably that day is not very far away when we would not be bored by there overdoses.

ACP & Daya both did marvellous jobs!!!!!!! ACP stopping hanging was a gr8 scene.

& finally...............................HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how much versatile can an actor get????????????? just how much?????????? hat's off to u aditya sir!!!!!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
yes, Abhijeet was excellent in this episode.SuperbClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TV

Go to top