CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

EP 691:Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz - 9(21-Jan-2011) (Page 23)

aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep_baner

yup...aadrika the same one...i am not even considering giving a thought to maya's performance...she is not at all impressive...the edge is missing from her though she is trying her best too look vampish and conniving...she has just managed to be an irritant throughout the series

Abhay could have killed her along with Amit.......Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TVdeepikabanerjee

deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
or better,amit should have been spared and only maya sshould have been killed...abhay needs a partner na,he cant trust abhijeet alone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TV

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by auntyno1

I am trying several avenues, racking my brains to tie up with Ateet but no success till now.

Shagnika, why are you silent?  
Sorry, was going through your posts and all !! Smile and was not feeling like actually saying much....... Confused
I was disappointed with the end.... but lets not talk about it... There were many good points that I would like to mention...

First of all, Aditya sir - HATS OFF !!!! StarStarStarStar Brilliant !!! Every moment, he made us feel differently !! AT one moment, he makes it evident with his expressions that its a drama or he is helpless and right at the next moment he shows us the villanous Abhijeet !!! Love you sir !!! You are better than the BEST !!! In twinny's words awesomest !! ClapClapClapClap...and btw, kya lag rahe the EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Anyways, ACP sir's faansi rokne ka act reminded me of SRk's Phir bhi dil hai hindustaaniLOL Thankfully, that call from Home Minister was there..or else i doubted FW would show just ACP stopping the faansi himselfLOL...

What was the need of getting this Abhay..? I am not liking this !! Amit was better....lets see if any "surprise" related to this is in store as well !!Confused

The performances by ACP, Daya, Viivek, Freddy, Sachin and Kaajal have been good !! ACP DAYA surely very good !! Lovely acting !!!ClapClapClapClap... I liked how Sachin catches the doctor !! Kaajal did a decent job in that scene too ! Viivek's disguise was supercool and a pleasant surprise !! He did a fab job as always !! Interesting turn !!

Direction was good... editing was again slightly different and fast paced... it was an interesting episode. Dialogue writer did a good job i think. certain dialogues like - "Abhijeet ki jubaan" etc etc etc...were good and added suspense to the episode.(and the dialogue delivery was way more effectiveEmbarrassed).... !!!!

I was glad that the promo had a relevant connection to the episode (although the title is yet to be explained) !! The moment Daya sir got hurt, it was so painful although a small wound !!Cry.. And then the TRIO shooting secne.. it was badly hurried up !!! Abhi sir's dialogue- "Goli to ab bhi chalegi ACP" was not well captured(compared to the promo).... and the shooting scenes were like "poore kiya karaya pe paani fer diya"OuchOuchOuchOuch....

Anyways, i wont be in a negative mood for the finale.Lets see whats in store !!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hin_saAqrab.away_from_TVDemonStar

auntyno1 Senior Member
auntyno1
auntyno1

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Trio , especially Aditya Versatile Srivastava overshadows others, Sachin Kajal freddy were very apt, Freddy with the gun guarding the prisoners in the car was very expressive. What deserves a special mention was Vivek's expression when Abhijeet was phoning ACP. A mixture of disbelief, pain, anxiety, it was so reflective. And though I love freddy in his way, Vivek's unflinching wordless obedience in face of any coming unknown danger and short apt dialogues adds a lot positive points to overall CID performance.
suhani.cipamisa IF-Sizzlerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhaani.cid

ShockedCryAbhi sir aur Adi sir. Yeh kya kiya tumne? Kyon? Accha nahi hai! Ouch I didnt expect this from you....Ouch U have drastically taken up a new avatar! I just dislike it. If it had been some film then its fine. But in CID, the glorious show? Noooo!!Confused Mat karo yaar! Abhi u broke my heart today and i dont know if i will forgive u or not. I always defended u from others, other characters as well... U thrived in my stories....Yet u let me down so badly? Kyon? I didnt like this change. Its 2.11 am in uk and i cnt sleep and i have an early day tomorrow. I am a level-headed fan of yours with not much demands. But here u have reached the extremes of what u r not.... Confusedi dont care whether its drama or not. U have changed.....Confused I always liked u d most and somehow wenever i watch an old episode, i repeatedly watch the ones where u r frequently present- more because of u i watch a case..... Abhijeet sir, Abhi Mama.... Y? Y? Y such a drastic characterization? rather a mis-characterization....Ouch Abhi ya Adi, I these days tolerate wat the creatives do to u these days, but kam se kam U didnt have the sense that u have created a furor in me?! And in some others as well.....Confused Many ppl loved ure avatar... But I beg to differ.... This is too much..... I loved ure smiles in this case but i wish it was there in other cases.....Ouch Abhijeet.... Senior Inspector Abhijeet......Waapus aa jao please! Aditya sir...... Plz plz plz come back to your original role that made me first love you.......ConfusedUnhappyDisapprove
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Sorry I had posted this on the wrong thread.

I just cannot take Abhijit Sir's present avatar....FW are totally ruining his characterCryCry The last scene was just Broken Heart IDK what's gonna happen next, this is so stupid, how are they making Abhijit Sir talking like that to a person who's been like his father for 13 years?

Other than that, which took up most of the time, the episode was actually good, barring the same old background music. The work distribution was excellent, no one was overlooked as such, and everyone got their due. I liked Sachin's use of the door to subdue that doctor....Clap

ACP and Daya Sir were brilliant, I liked them being together to investigate. But the last scene was too painful to see Ouch Why is FW so intent on ruining characters? Disapprove

Vivek's bravery has got do be commended...too bad he got caught.Ouch I wonder where they kept him? That is yet to be seen.... Freddy didn't get much scope today....was he there today?Confused

I hope I'm not hurting anyone's opinions, I really really liked Sachin and Kaajal today, Kaajal's firmness was controlled and not OTT, and Sachin's quick thinking was brilliant...I am so happy that Sachin is finally improving...Big smile

Well, let's see what happens tomorrow, at least FW made me anxious for once.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hin_saAqrab.away_from_TVDemonStarDivianTanz_Divz

nisha2515 Senior Member
nisha2515
nisha2515

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Watever is it..i just wanna where is abhijit's ateet..and want a logical explanation for the scene in which he used to see himself as criminal..wat was that??
m_kal2011 IF-Sizzlerz
m_kal2011
m_kal2011

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Aditya Srivastav is a brilliant actor, no need to say this and that is why he acted superbly in the role of villainous Abhijeet. The way he talked to ACP over phone was excellent, his expressions were superb. Clap
But personally I don't like to see villainous Abhijeet, I want that Sr. Insp. Abhijeet back who cannot even think of hurting ACP or any of his CID colleagues even in his dream. I know he did this in Traitors In CID with Daya, but it was a drama. So is it a drama again?
Vivek entered TV station and someone hit him, no clue till now where is he. FW could have utilized Freddy more than just making him sit with the prisoners in the van.For the first time I felt Sachin and Kajal acted like proper CID officers.
But the last scene... Cry
I simply don't want to see our TRIO fighting with each other, never.

And last of all there was no sign of Abhijeet's past in the episode.

Edited by m_kal2011 - 21 January 2011 at 9:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TVDemonStar

Go to top