Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

auntyno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

hmm...but I am hoping a best episode tomorrow...it will be a treat for sure....and about the shooting scene, .....are they planning acp to do SRK in Mein hoon na.....??????

I did not see MHN. What did SRK do? please tell me.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
why Daya is out of plan???.....because he is busy with dance comp?.....or they dont trusr him?.....if they does so its stupid.
Chiinnu thumbnail
In MHN, srk acted like he get shot....they leaves - the hijackers- him out...and after some time he wakes up and attacks.....kills sunil shetty....catches his chopper.
aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
liked the episode..........found many loopholes, direction could have been much better....... but still IMO so far this one is best in AKAKR series ........overall a good episode.......loved Vivek.....creatives should use his acting skill more often.........and Adi sir is awesome as usual.....superb performance!! love you sir!!....God bless you !!! Edited by aadrika01 - 13 years ago
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well,today just before 10 we had a power failure...i was damn sure that today i wouldnt be able to see the MAHAEPISODE...the power failure was mended at around 11and  saw the epi from where acp sir had stopped the hanging of those terrorists....just now saw the initial parts on desi**fo***. what can i say, an awesome episode with not one dull moment,abhijeet excelled as a villain and acp and daya were really good...even sachin and kaajal did their parts without irritating me,infact i liked sachin's brainwave of trapping dr sumesh's hand between the glass doors....i lauded abhijeet in the scene where abhay was about to hit him and he turned around and averted being hit....like Bhavana said,i have fallen in love with the villanious abhijeet....at least we have been rewarded quite profusely today for having had to bear the tormentation of all these days....i am thoroughly satisfied except for the last scene...that really killed the suspense...now am waiting for the "YE SAB EK PLAN THA" dialogue and the bulletproof jackets....😆
auntyno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks chinnu.
Where is "One man will die every half hour?" Did I miss it today or it will come tomorrow?
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
na...aunty that dialogue wasnt there and it wont be there tomorrow snce acp-daya are now face to face with abhi so no mobile conversation...abhijeet was shown saying that over the phone.

AND WHERE"S THE DAMN ATEET???
Chiinnu thumbnail
Originally posted by: auntyno1

Thanks chinnu.

Where is "One man will die every half hour?" Did I miss it today or it will come tomorrow?

He lied....if it happens then whats the use of his struggle?....the story is just like 'traitors in cid'..... Anyway, lets see.
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: auntyno1

Thanks chinnu.

I dont think that dialog was there
Abhi sir actually says that he wont let ny1 get hurt... " abhijeet aapko zubaan deta hai...."
Something like that
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i went thru the article again, where they said abhijeet has lost his memory again