Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
is that a missing tooth or a gap? because i thought there are gaps on both sides....😕
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its a missing tooth Deepika!!!
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No it can be a gap as well. I have a similar gap in my lower side of teeth on the right. But no teeth was removed from it. But my gap is not much big, like his.
nisha2515 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandiniraizada

</div>
<div>
Hey dont dismiss forensic that way, may be they are worried but police officers are often trained not to show their emotions

but the episode vich was showed after abhijits's resignation..in that dr salunkhe was there but behaved as if nothin had happened..

its a gap..am damn sure...my mamaji has a similar gap...and adi sir has got an equal gap on both sides...check out this pic..if it were a missing tooth it would have been clear from this distance too..i can clearly see that its a gap
away_from_TV thumbnail
Thanks Deepika, so there's something in this world that I share with him other than my cell phone. 😍 I know it sounds tremendously silly, but I have a gap in the lower set, although a little smaller than that. Edited by Saadrita - 13 years ago
well..i have a habit of biting the inside of my mouth near the lower lip...just like him....😆
away_from_TV thumbnail
@ deepika- me too.  I forgot to add that. & also the habit of putting my hands inside the pockets of my coat.
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heehee..... but you all are going OT again... pls. carry on this discussion in the Chat Club.....😉
BTW,that green jacket which he was wearing yesterday...wasnt it the one of the coats which he used to wear in the later part of "muskaan" era? it was not so good...and what was the need for that chain on his right wrist? did he have time to be fashionable?