EP 691:Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz - 9(21-Jan-2011) - Page 19

Posted: 13 years ago
good morning.... nice episode .. full of AKAKR only.. abhi sir you are great.. although this phrase is not new but still. no words .. king of acting ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. i specially liked the scenes where amit pointed gun on him and he said "bahut baar goli kha chuka hoon........etc etc..." ..and to abhay "ye khilona mujhe mat dikhaya karo.. mera dimag ghoom jata hai"......😳😳 he didn't forget his "HAIN" πŸ˜†

and when they were searching the TV stations's employee and the way he said "DHAPPA" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 🀣 he was so cute....... on the whole i liked the episode....but yeah shocked in last scene ... but abhi sir's smile was very cute............the way he was smiling ... i wanna do  "gugli wugli wush" to him πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 😳😳 i'm eagerly waiting for today's episode...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by visrom

Arey yaar...I am repeating this one....πŸ˜†

"Hume pehle se maloom tha' by ACP, pouring cold water on all the brilliant acting, the touching dialogues and emotional scenes.
HPSMT............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
hey abhi's action was awesome.. and mind blowing.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘the way he talked to acp was really marvelous... super action..... the dialogue... something like abhijeeth ki jubaan..... was awesome..
but i dnt want tat acp 's HSPT  case..  to happen.. let all the credit go to abhijith .. it is better ki only abhi doing all the naatak without acp's  involving in it..

all around this series are excellent compared to  others....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.... keep rocking cid..
friends 1 bat samajh nahi aai k kya abhi ateet  me real me criminal thaπŸ˜•
I missed the part after the final break.
Chalo finally we got one episode where we got to see, Aditya sir with his million-billion-trillion-zillion dollor smile throughout. That dhappa, those killer expressions, that villaingiri...... main toh poori tarah se ghayal ho gayi hoon.
Briliant performance by you sir, you change your facial expressions as quickly as it takes us to blink once.
Everybody was awesome. I must admit, I felt a tinge of admiration for Sachin when he caught the doctor. Kudos to PP for her respect for Abhijeet & hatred for his enemies.
The faansi scene was too melodramatic & unrealistic, specially with ACP running, Karan-Arjun style to stop the procedure.
Vivek won my heart once again with his agile stunts & swift running.
I wish Maya had accompanied her pyaare bhaiya to heaven.
Also a producer being allowed to treat  a patient idea is so ridiculous.
This Abhay's acting is worse than a toddler.
Abhijeet's weeping on the phone was so painful to watch.
Let's hope for the best.

Saadrita what will happen today, I am scared!!!
This was definitely one of the much better episodes of recent. I think the script by Ajay Kumar was quite good, considering the fact that I didn't find most of his earlier stories to be very remarkable. No khooni story, thankfully, and the direction by Nandu sir was pretty good too. I agree with what's been said before that they more or less gave the plot away with the last shooting scene; this is almost certainly yet another "ye sab ek naatak tha" case. Can only hope that they tie all of it together properly, including the actual AKT flashbacks. But one thing I'm happy for is that they actually included the scenes from the very first promo and did not deviate completely like AC did. I still prefer the original version, though.

Hats off to Aditya sir, seriously. πŸ‘πŸ‘ I think he was really outstanding today! From portraying a cold villain to his desperation when he asks ACP sir how could he put Vivek in danger and requests for help, and back again when Abhay finds him, amazing from beginning to the end. They deliberately put in those little clues to show that he isn't really on the gang's side when he protects the diabetes guy from Amit twice, although they kinda gave it all away with that I did like how it was performed. Daya and ACP sir were brilliant as well and I loved how they investigated Abhijeet's situation together. ACP sir was amazing in all those scenes where he talks to Abhijeet on the phone, I liked how they had him put the jailor on line with the Home Minister to stop the execution, that was a realistic move. The final scene could've been so much better, but our trio's performances were amazing there too.

I wish Freddy had been given more screen time, but I loved Vivek's disguise scene (though where exactly do they hide him? He isn't anywhere when the team enters the building). I think Sachin and Kajal were very good today and their performance was apt, I especially liked how Sachin uses his reflexively planned move to disarm the doctor. The supporting cast playing the criminals were pretty good as well, though I'm not sure what purpose Abhay killing Amit serves at this point? I liked the Amit actor better. The editing was good and dialogues were pretty cool too, I especially loved Abhi sir's reactions to Amit and Abhay threatening him.

This penultimate episode in the series was quite good and I guess it all depends on how they wrap it up now. At least I hope the entire cold interaction Abhijeet has with the others is not a naatak, they properly explain which is the point at which he reveals his plan to them (if not, at least an explanation of how their conversations were bugged) and the reason for the flashbacks we were shown. That, an apt script and some really cool action scenes should make the finale a proper one!
@ Nandini- Darr ke aage jeet hain.
HeeHeee!!!

But Aditya sir was Awsome, I wont call him Abhijit, he wasnt Abbhiji!!!!

I still want my adorable Abhijit back!!!
tomorrow episode was realy thrillingπŸ‘