EP 691:Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz - 9(21-Jan-2011) - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
Bhavna the great writer that you are will you update the story for others in a few lines.
I may not be able to do justice to it!
hmm... Aunty we all need Hermione's time machine.

I edited my post last page...the suspense is out with the series promo itself. Now we hav to wait and watch for what they meant be 'ateet'.
from the 1st scene its so evident that abhi sir is acting

it reminds me of acp pradyuman giraftar

and ⭐️

he is sow awesome in negative roles
Edited by sayhi2su - 13 years ago
Still I maintain if looked at as an individual episode its a good episode!
Aunty you're so correct !!! this man is blessed !!! He is just so good !! He was the one who tied me to they epi with tension !! Every single expression style everything superb !! As they say when you're good you're good but when you're bad you're better !!! This man is a school of talent !!! I'm proud to be his fan !!'
For me suspense wasn't out with the promo !!! It was out today !! I wished todays scene came tomorrow !! They don't have much for kal but I'm happy they atleast stuck to the promo !! It wasn't misleading like AC's
Originally posted by sayhi2su

from the 1st scene its so evident that abhi sir is acting
 ⭐️

he is sow awesome in negative roles
He is awsome in positive roles also!
Whatever can be said about Aditya Srivastav's acting skill is less. He is great. Posiitive or negetive he can woo his audience.
Still I am partial for the positive though
hmm...but I am hoping a best episode tomorrow...it will be a treat for sure....and about the shooting scene, .....are they planning acp to do SRK in Mein hoon na.....??????
It is evident that Abhijeet is acting. I am having two minds about Daya and ACP. ACP taking things so tamely makes me think it is preplannned. Abhi cunningly sending clips of amit and maya also points that way.But is Daya out of the plan? Abhi has hurt him enough to turn his mind against Abhijeet but why is he saying "dhoka" again and again?
Originally posted by nandiniraizada

Whatever can be said about Aditya Srivastav's acting skill is less. He is great. Posiitive or negetive he can woo his audience.
Still I am partial for the positive though

yes i meant both.

i meant -ve roles are much difficult thats why