CID

EP 691:Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz - 9(21-Jan-2011) - Page 3

subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
saw a new promo.It had shots of the first specially shot AKAKR promo with voice in background saying that Abhijeet's treachery/betrayal has reached its peak and the 'ateet ka raaz' would be unvieled on 21 january.The last scene has the same shot of AC specially shot promo (of bureau getting attacked) where ACP sir gets hit by bullet on arm & falls after hitting the glass door/pane in bureau. Edited by star571 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good news that this weeks the last of AKAKR!!! Now, no PK's to haunt us for the week atleast!!!!😛
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[:D/] 🥳 Series coming to an end!!! Balle balle! 😃
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
But I don't know, all of a sudden my Sony went off!!! I can't find it anywhere on my channel list!!!!! Ab yeh channel gaya to gaya kaha!!!😲😲😲😲😲
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dont be shocked it must have gone to meet FW!!!

Well nest week it will be over!!!
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dont worry Rashida. Ma b tu hn.
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
they are showing a promo which is a mixture of original AKAKR series and AC series and the voiceover saying that abhijeet's ateet ka raaz will be revealed on 21st...guess this is the last week😕 Edited by deep_baner - 13 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AKAKR ends on 21st.... then.. abt 22nd??? A normal khooni story????
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So Vivek and Fredrick were not present on CID Gallantry Awards 2011. They both go vanish way.

Its the decisive week for Abhijit that he would stay in CID or not. And for the team of CID , its decisive to them that they would keep Abhijit alive or eliminate him.

21st Jan and 22nd Jan are two extreme days for CID fans. High Adrenaline will run through their veins , tensions will be rising through minds to brains and mostly BP will go ups n downs. So People make your heart strong like stone.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: deep_baner

they are showing a promo which is a mixture of original AKAKR series and AC series and the voiceover saying that abhijeet's ateet ka raaz will be revealed on 21st...guess this is the last week😕

I hope so Deepika I really do