India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Khanak needs change!! (Page 2)

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Hope her hair goes back to what it looked like in the ILU track!The dresses,I don't mind much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
i agree but tehy aren't doing anything so what can we do...
yashashri looks awesome in saris...and even if she wears like simple saris for normal episodes i mean that will be fine...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_krock

Bushraa. Goldie
Bushraa.
Bushraa.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Totally agreed Smile
nine2 IF-Dazzler
nine2
nine2

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
well i hardly come to this forum so never saw the post abt her dresses till now....n i completely agree...i always thot i was the only 1 bt i guess noo

i dont like them either...n somehow this style just doesnt suit yashu...b/c i no the white 1 she wore in todays epi n the pink n green 1 was worn by avni in LNMDJ n i didnt mind it as much..(dont get me wrong...yashu is pretty .bt  this style on yashu is a big noo frm me )...i liked her look in shaan's lauch party....i wish she dresses up like that often..

_Neetu_NinjaInPyjamas

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Actually while there has been no 'post' about it...

we have time and again complained and went over our ankles and down our knees posting on the CVs thread, in discussions at CCorner, DT, and generally everywhere possible,,,even posted on FB accounts of channel and PH to say change it

Those members who have been inactive and would like to be more active, we would love more of you to post everywhere on this issue- Khanak and YM who plays her IMO is a very beautiful woman and during Golden RBO (before Rock on track) had a great screen presence ....we would definitely like a revival...

But if I can add, there has been some improvement, both the date scenes had her in better clothes..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tina2mina_Neetu_nine2

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Originally posted by tina2mina

Man... LOL. I thought I saw a post regarding Khanak's dress up, but wasnt sure. I hope they do something. they need to be on par with the other series on tv.

I think they are taking notice....For example her ivory/white suit in yesterday's 'date' scene was beautiful....And also the new green one she wore on 'ShaNak' dhaba' scene....I guess they have phase the old clothes out slowly and as they replace them with better ones....So that's why she is still wearing some of the old puff sleeved suits.....

Agree with may.. i thing they are taking notice..past 2-3 episode khanak  white and green dress was prity...they doing their work but slowly.LOL

The_May_Rosekrock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
ya i hate those dreeses she wore now yaar the ilu track wala dressses wer better then this tired of requesting but no result yaar.........................not with her dreeses its with her hair and make up also ...........................that wig and why thy always painted her inpink insane yaar

tina2mina_Neetu_

tina2mina Senior Member
tina2mina
tina2mina

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
@krock: Agreed. I was also going to mention about her makeup, but thought it will be too much that we are asking for since the first request about the dressing-style change has not been done yet. Her makeup looks so undone and sloppy. And god, the hair style, don't know if it is a wig, or extensions, or what not, it needs to be gone. Why can't she be like Sam or Natasha? they used to dress up nice.

Go to top