Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya - MiYa- TrAngad: Blindness , Fantasy & Love (Page 4)

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

If i go by what you have written , i sympathize and empathize with Piya, but the issue is that it didn't come across like that from Piya's dialogues in the episode. The way she was talking , it seemed as though she just wanted the truth inspite of knowing that Metz is a torture to Abhay . Not even one dialogue was about helping Abhay - it was just about impersonating Metz and getting to the truth. Maybe the scene should have been written more sensitively from Piya's side. As i said , am trying not to judge Piya but i can't help being upset with her at this point..... i just wish there was some other way of getting to the bottom of truth instead of putting Abhay through all this. And Piya herself will suffer bigtime for this. All this stuff is actually too disturbing , so maybe that is why we all are being emotional instead of being rational.

indeed its a heavy plot, hence it takes lots of energy and confusion in mind.....and well, yes....the dialouges didnt give what i wrote, but what she said in the library and the 'i have seen pain for Maithali in abhay's eyes' makes it not only abt the truth of 1, resemblnace, 2, AP connection  3, living with a confusion Abhay over and over again gives signs to but still wont say a word.
well....it would deffo be better with a another way......but CVs likes this heavy wayOuchLOL

Tell me that. LOL.....he looked anything but surprised. Almost as if he was expecting it to happen. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

i know....exactly, his expression was screaming 'expecting' ...lool....well, hopefully noone noticed*ssshhh*LOLWink

[/QUOTE]

Edited by ..Mari.. - 15 January 2011 at 11:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

awsome post as usual poca!!
as i said b4 i am so not lookin forward to the whole piya impersonating metz....she is goin to put him though an unimaginable agony..
the whole AMetz story is horribly tragic than wat i had imagined...now tht we know the full picture...it's like soo much of pain abahy has endured through centuries...i was almost believing tht abhay can love piya..the whole AMetz story comes..and the way CVs has portrayed AMetz love...now i have a big doubt abhay will ever love piya with all his heart...and honestly being abhiya supporter, i am not liking it...it's like AMetz are soulmates...and tht's the "pyar ki yeh ek kahani"...i honestly don't know why CVs are doin this?...if piya is not reincarnation and just doppleganger..where does piya stand in this pyar ki kahani??...just like abhay is written all over piya..metz is written all over abhay...i feel bad for AMetz..bt i feel even worse for piya..piya's going towards a major major heart break..the fact the abhay is vampire won't hurt her..bt the fact th abhay will always love metz and won't love her will shatter her..i think she is still living in hope tht abhay loves her..how will the audience or even piya ever be convinced tht abhay loves her?? Ouch
sorry for goin out of today';s topic..i just had to comment on it..since i didn't get to comment yesterday..caught episode too late...
so comin back to today...
piya completely understands the tragedy of abhayendra-metz story..and is trying to make connection with abhay and herself...she even understands how metz memories haunt abhay and is burning abhay inside...and she even has imagination of wat abhay will go through..if she decides to impersonate metz to find out truth...bt i think she still doesn't see the whole picture..she still doesn't know the depth of abhay's feelings for metz...she thinks tht whole impersonatng act will torture abahy..bt the magnitude and strength of tht impact is much greater than she realizes..which is why i think she is still goin with her method..i used to think this is all her obsession and she will find out the truth no matter who she hurts in the process...bt from 2-3 episodes i feel tht she is doin this out of pure love...her love is greater than her obsession...she is not only limited to knowing the truth..she wants to know the truth..becuz she thinks tht she will be able to help abhay...if he opens up to her..(i doubt this will help abhay in anyways except putting him through more pain).i think the methods she chooses are wrong but her intentions are not wrong at all...i also wish there was some other way to find out the whole truth...bt i don't think this is all limited to her curiosity...i think she will probably be destroyed after she sees the love abhay has for metz...after her impersonating act...and i hope she feel guilty for wat she has done...bt then let's see wat happens next..my predictions never turn out to be right...
for the first time i saw MiYa scene today..i always skipped them..don't wanna get addicted to another couple..bt the whole AMetz track is too intense..i needed such light scenes...i love misha in today's epi...she is fighting with a girl tht was hidden inside her..and shaurya is bringin her out...she doesn't understand wat is happening to her..a good way to start love story..it's fun watching them...trangad were cute as usual...
coming to precap...not looking forward to it..monday is my last day of winter vacation and i will be seeing such heartbreaking episode..Unhappy..i can't even get angry at piya now...i am goin to feel horrible for abhay..bt then in future i know i am goin to feel horrible for piya too..

I have exactly the same concerns as you. If Piya is not Metz' reincarnation and just a doppelganger , and if Metz was actually that amazing and epic , then, how will Piya and the audience ever be convinced that Abhay cam ever love her as much as he loved Metz? It is a very dicey situation. AMetz have been raised to the levels of a legendary love story and that actually leaves Piya in the middle of nowhere. Abhay has been chanting Metz for 200 years, man! And this love is not going to just fly out of the window.

Piya impersonating Metz remains debatable but am not able to deal with it even though i accept Mari and Mango's points which make perfect sense. Piya loves Abhay and that makes this impersonating even more heart breaking.

MiYa are my darlings and am loving their track.Wink

monsoonlove

211su Goldie
211su
211su

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo. Long long time !!

It is so sad what happened to Abhayendra-Maithili. It is horrible the tragic end their story met (according to whatever they have shown till now). Of course there is a lot more to that. However, if whatever that man said is indeed true - it is sad !! I feel bad for Abhay; he is still waiting for his Maithili, like he had said 'tum chali gayi aur main ab bhi yahin hoon'.

I too don't want to judge whatever Pia is doing but then at the end of the day it is because she cares. She wants to know what is it about Maithili that bothers him so much and why does it hurt him so much, like she had said in the library 'mujhe batao ... mujhse share karo what hurts you so much, I want to be a part of it'. And she knows that Abhay will never tell her anything, it is her obsession to know this man whom she has begun to love deeply. Of course curiosity about the truth is definitely there. I know her way of knowing the truth is wrong, but her heart is in the right place. Though, it is sad that she is playing with someone's emotions which is obviously a very harsh and terrible thing to do, especially when you care so much. So yeah, like you said I guess, it is best not to judge her and hopefully she will regret impersonating Maithili since it will only hurt Abhay. I am not sure if I made any sense, really tired. 

Abhay-Pia, they have a really long way to go. And I don't have much to say about the others.

TheBlackJaguar

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks Poco for excellent analysis ! Clap Good episode for the week end..
I also find todays episode I saw much more Miya than others.. Misha behaviour changing.. she does not want to despo like tracker so she is fighting with her thoughts.. Shourya is good pair with Misha..
Party sequence was nice.. You right, Haseena, Misha and T was looking very hot.. But Haseena was super amongst them.. Piya was cute.. Misha was looking gorgeous... as we have seen her most of time tomboy apperance... MiYa chemistry was very good..
Last not least Abhay's smile...Day Dreaming so adorable...
We often dont get chance to see his smile onscreen...
Well dont want discuss on future track since I dont agree to Piya pretend Maithily to find the truth from Abhay.. well hope it will turn out good.. not that heart breaking for Abhay that I am thinking.. so lets see...

TheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Its OK Poca..Poor Piya is MADLY in love with Abhay.Pyaar kabhi kabhi kuch bhi karwadeta hai..!! .she wants to know him IN & OUT..she will only give him her warmth..and unconditional love..just wait & watch..How Abhay will not be able to live without Piya..SOON..!!

TheBlackJaguar

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Excellent interpretation.

TheBlackJaguar

supercool3 Viewbie
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Yikes! I'm yet to watch the epis from this past week... and now having read your post makes me realize what I missed LOL

But by the looks of it, Piya, though the route she's taking may not exactly be the right one, I'm pretty sure she doesn't really plan on hurting. I'm not trying to defend her here, but she's not totally wrong in what she's doing Confused However, the precap doesn't sound too good. You can't really fight fire with fire.

MiYa-- am still yet to catch up on them... soo can't say much ... but they sound pretty live LOL

TrAngad are soo cute. Their track is soo much in contrast to that of Abhiya, yet it all does flow quite well.

TheBlackJaguar

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Yes this was a beautiful episode. Not much happened but it made a basis for the next week's excitement. 

Yes, I am getting tired of feeling frustrated for Abhay's pain. Hopefully, there will be an end to it soon and this is only temporary phase. I wish writers could find some better ways for Pia to investigate the truth.

Trangad are silly but cute. They really bring the light humor to properly balance the episode. Kabir - omg Raam milayi jodi was so funny.

Misha looks very sweet in her new avatar. I don't know I can't find flaw in her in any avatar. And the red hot suits her very well too. I still have to develop that kind of liking for Shaurya and I want to give him time to take that screen space. It is too early to comment much on him. 

I so much agree on Haseena with you. She was gorgeous. 

That's it. Waiting too excitingly for Monday.  

Edited by Ritz93 - 15 January 2011 at 6:48pm

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index