Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya - MiYa- TrAngad: Blindness , Fantasy & Love (Page 2)

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Hey Poca:)

Fine and mixed episode....everyone were good.
however:
She needs the truth to be able to help him....he needs to open up....he needs to talk to feel better..........piya is the only one who have seen this pain in his eyes as clear as water.....his pain has become her pain.....its not just abt the truth.......he wont talk, noone else knows anything abt it...so she has no other way.....i dont see it that big issueSmile.....sometimes you need to hurt someone to save them from hurting themselfes further.....as did Abhay with his over and over humiliating acts to Piya.

btw i wasnt convinced by abhay surprise act....just one tiny smileLOL....i guess even thats to much to ask for from the Angry young man Abhay though.....so thats probably why everyone bought itLOL

And yea, haseena mommy looking nice.....but why was she wearing the same dress as the last partyDisapprove.....wanted her in something newLOL

Edited by ..Mari.. - 15 January 2011 at 10:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I agree with U to some extent however I must be the only one on Piya's side. Oh well. I may be in the minority but Piya is doing what she thinks is right for her. How is she to know that Abhay is Abhayendra. Hell she's thinking a rebirth story is unfolding as Piya looks like Metz and Abhay as Abhayendra. In the end Abhay maybe be fuming at Piya but how else is she to unlock all the secrets revolving around Ametz. Abhay won't give it to her. Piya doesn't even know Abhay's in love with Metz not 100% anyway. Her Obsession will hurt them both. Thats what makes this show rocking. Piya doesn't play by the rules. She's crazy in love with Abhay. Her mind isn't functioning as she's lost a few screws on the way thanks to Abhay messing with her mind.
Piya is being cruel to be kind in the long run. To mend a heart U need to break it. Abhay doesn't have what it takes to face his demons because its still raw in his mind. He can't face Maithai's love/death as he is still waiting 4 her. Piya is forcing him to come to terms with his issues unknown to her that Abhay is Metz's lover. In the end it is Piya who will save Abhay from his dark life and bring sunshine filled with reknewd love for life. She will teach him to live again
I know it will be hard for Abhay. He will be in agony but the guys been in agony for centuries. Koi toh usse bachai uski dard se? He's waited for Maithali for 2 centuries. That remind U of a sane person? No he needs a push and Piya is giving him a helping hand. There must be a reason why Piya looks like Metz. Abhay is so stubborn that he's not even searched for the answers himself. Poor Piya is doing all the work herself. We don't know what the outcome will be but it will be a firecracker of a week filled suspense

Edited by matwamango - 15 January 2011 at 10:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..--sumana13--TheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

res
Unrejerved
gr8 analysis pocaClapClap
d epi was more of fun-filled episode nd miya were hawwwwtttttt nd trangad were cute nd can i say i wanna kill piyaAngryAngry

nthng much in d epi except for abhay's awesum expressions nd hawt misha T nd haseenaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thank you, sweetz.Embarrassed........yeah , i enjoyed today's episode , thanks to MiYa and the party warm up. Abhay's smile was adorable and Angad was super cute as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

sushups IF-Rockerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
hi poco(i hope i can call u that)

u r right we all r angry for her doing the impersonating part which will surely turn out to be the most painful momment for abhay as well as we viewers .but today she too justified her action that she knows how much sensitive this matter is to abhay
but she has no other way to find out the truth as abhay will once again fool her if she asks him to blurt out the truth

i know the way used by is not be taken as just a small mistake but a sin but she is acting exactly like an girl who is in her teens impulsive on knowing the truth and is hell bent D'oh
just because she feels that she is some how involved in it(her heart is involved in it)

this proves her to be the teen but what i am looking forward to is after pushing abhay into his vulnerable best  ,how will she cope up when she comes face to face with the ugly truth which she was desperately want to find out

but i do feel bad CryCrythat abhay will have to go through all this Broken Heart

i am disappointed with all these and still feel if there would have been any other way for the truth to come outCry

but i guess we all have to go through the torture on monday

on  miya :i just lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve them so refreshing
something which is like medicine to us in exchange of the pain which r about to witness due to our stupid pia

ps:we all see that abhay is still waitng fo his maithili .........but tell me how is he supposed to recognize her even if she comes back
and i am very much keen on knowing whether piya is just a doppelganger or is she maithli(i understand after what she is doing no body will want her to be maithli ....but for abhays sake i do want her to be metz)

Edited by sushups - 15 January 2011 at 10:27am

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

Your analysis is excellent as always.Smile ..awwww'..*Pocu gets fuchsia pink glittery eyes with a dash of baby pink shimmer*. ......Me too Pocu.

Thank you, sweetie. i love TrAngad. They are innocent and supercute. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

I agree with U to some extent however I must be the only one on Piya's side. Oh well. I may be in the minority but Piya is doing what she thinks is right for her. How is she to know that Abhay is Abhayendra. Hell she's thinking a rebirth story is unfolding as Piya looks like Metz and Abhay as Abhayendra. In the end Abhay maybe be fuming at Piya but how else is she to unlock all the secrets revolving around Ametz. Abhay won't give it to her. Piya doesn't even know Abhay's in love with Metz not 100% anyway.Her Obsession will hurt them both. Thats what makes this show rocking. Piya doesn't play by the rules. She's crazy in love with Abhay. Her mind isn't functioning as she's lost a few screws on the way thanks to Abhay messing with her mind.

@bold...exaclty...so far she is only assuming a rebirth......and even if the possibillity exists.....this strong connection and all they have been through would make it weird if she actually wouldnt do everything she can to find the truth...abt Abhayender beeing Abhay.

@pink....exactly...its the way they handle eachother and how it will develop thats intresting....once its abhay hurting her....then its piya hurting abhay....and all of that to one common reason.....love and protection.....its hurts them and us....but at the end of the day its this complications sooner or later leading to union of two lonely souls that makes it intresting and their story unique and rare among all the typical stories.

TheBlackJaguarmatwamango

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
awsome post as usual poca!!
as i said b4 i am so not lookin forward to the whole piya impersonating metz....she is goin to put him though an unimaginable agony..
the whole AMetz story is horribly tragic than wat i had imagined...now tht we know the full picture...it's like soo much of pain abahy has endured through centuries...i was almost believing tht abhay can love piya..the whole AMetz story comes..and the way CVs has portrayed AMetz love...now i have a big doubt abhay will ever love piya with all his heart...and honestly being abhiya supporter, i am not liking it...it's like AMetz are soulmates...and tht's the "pyar ki yeh ek kahani"...i honestly don't know why CVs are doin this?...if piya is not reincarnation and just doppleganger..where does piya stand in this pyar ki kahani??...just like abhay is written all over piya..metz is written all over abhay...i feel bad for AMetz..bt i feel even worse for piya..piya's going towards a major major heart break..the fact the abhay is vampire won't hurt her..bt the fact th abhay will always love metz and won't love her will shatter her..i think she is still living in hope tht abhay loves her..how will the audience or even piya ever be convinced tht abhay loves her?? Ouch
sorry for goin out of today';s topic..i just had to comment on it..since i didn't get to comment yesterday..caught episode too late...
so comin back to today...
piya completely understands the tragedy of abhayendra-metz story..and is trying to make connection with abhay and herself...she even understands how metz memories haunt abhay and is burning abhay inside...and she even has imagination of wat abhay will go through..if she decides to impersonate metz to find out truth...bt i think she still doesn't see the whole picture..she still doesn't know the depth of abhay's feelings for metz...she thinks tht whole impersonatng act will torture abahy..bt the magnitude and strength of tht impact is much greater than she realizes..which is why i think she is still goin with her method..i used to think this is all her obsession and she will find out the truth no matter who she hurts in the process...bt from 2-3 episodes i feel tht she is doin this out of pure love...her love is greater than her obsession...she is not only limited to knowing the truth..she wants to know the truth..becuz she thinks tht she will be able to help abhay...if he opens up to her..(i doubt this will help abhay in anyways except putting him through more pain).i think the methods she chooses are wrong but her intentions are not wrong at all...i also wish there was some other way to find out the whole truth...bt i don't think this is all limited to her curiosity...i think she will probably be destroyed after she sees the love abhay has for metz...after her impersonating act...and i hope she feel guilty for wat she has done...bt then let's see wat happens next..my predictions never turn out to be right...
for the first time i saw MiYa scene today..i always skipped them..don't wanna get addicted to another couple..bt the whole AMetz track is too intense..i needed such light scenes...i love misha in today's epi...she is fighting with a girl tht was hidden inside her..and shaurya is bringin her out...she doesn't understand wat is happening to her..a good way to start love story..it's fun watching them...trangad were cute as usual...
coming to precap...not looking forward to it..monday is my last day of winter vacation and i will be seeing such heartbreaking episode..Unhappy..i can't even get angry at piya now...i am goin to feel horrible for abhay..bt then in future i know i am goin to feel horrible for piya too..

Edited by kiranni - 15 January 2011 at 10:56am

sushupsTheBlackJaguar

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Awesome postClap

Dont get angry with me but maybe piya just wanted abhay to see maithili at a distance without actually knowing if she was real or a ghost and get answers from him in his trance.Then maybe things would go wrong and he touches her or something and then Piya would regret it.ErmmIt is just a wild guess but I agree she is becoming insensitive.
I loved trangad today and kabir was sweet too helping out angad carry trackerROFL
Miya set the screen on fire and the scenes where Misha gets confused were greatThumbs Up

Edited by shaggyscooby - 15 January 2011 at 11:09am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index