AbhIya - MiYa- TrAngad: Blindness , Fantasy & Love - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by matwamango

I agree with U to some extent however I must be the only one on Piya's side. Oh well. I may be in the minority but Piya is doing what she thinks is right for her. How is she to know that Abhay is Abhayendra. Hell she's thinking a rebirth story is unfolding as Piya looks like Metz and Abhay as Abhayendra. In the end Abhay maybe be fuming at Piya but how else is she to unlock all the secrets revolving around Ametz. Abhay won't give it to her. Piya doesn't even know Abhay's in love with Metz not 100% anyway. Her Obsession will hurt them both. Thats what makes this show rocking. Piya doesn't play by the rules. She's crazy in love with Abhay. Her mind isn't functioning as she's lost a few screws on the way thanks to Abhay messing with her mind.

Mango, i am not saying that Piya knows anything like Abhay being Abhayendra. I would have let all this pass if Piya hadn't said that she understands that Abhay is haunted and tortured by Metz - that she has seen pain in Abhay's eyes for  Metz. But she knows all this and knowing and feeling Abhay's pain , she is impersonating Metz. That is what is pinching me. As you just said, Piya doesn't play by the rules - but when we do so, sometimes we just cross the line and this is that point in Piya's life. Or maybe , am just reacting on a sentimental level where am thinking that there was another way to get to the bottom of truth - a rule that Piya could break and get away with without putting Abhay through this hell.

Piya is being cruel to be kind in the long run. To mend a heart U need to break it. Abhay doesn't have what it takes to face his demons because its still raw in his mind. He can't face Maithai's love/death as he is still waiting 4 her. Piya is forcing him to come to terms with his issues unknown to her that Abhay is Metz's lover. In the end it is Piya who will save Abhay from his dark life and bring sunshine filled with reknewd love for life. She will teach him to live again.

That is the only hope, i agree. Piya is Abhay's promise of light and his only chance at redemption and life. And it is not without the burning of Piya.

I know it will be hard for Abhay. He will be in agony but the guys been in agony for centuries. Koi toh usse bachai uski dard se? He's waited for Maithali for 2 centuries. That remind U of a sane person? No he needs a push and Piya is giving him a helping hand. There must be a reason why Piya looks like Metz. Abhay is so stubborn that he's not even searched for the answers himself. Poor Piya is doing all the work herself. We don't know what the outcome will be but it will be a firecracker of a week filled suspense

That is my fave guessing game too. Why does Piya look like Metz. Maybe like Piya, even Abhay is in for some revelation. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sushups

hi poco(i hope i can call u that)

Of course!πŸ€—

u r right we all r angry for her doing the impersonating part which will surely turn out to be the most painful momment for abhay as well as we viewers .but today she too justified her action that she knows how much sensitive this matter is to abhay
but she has no other way to find out the truth as abhay will once again fool her if she asks him to blurt out the truth

I don't deny that Piya loves Abhay or that her heart is in the right place . But her current frame of mind is messed up , thanks to Abhay and Maithli. It is not that there was no other way of finding the AMetz truth , it is just that this method is going to bring a storm in the AbhIya equation. Impersonating Metz is a big thing - much bigger than Piya can think at this moment.

i know the way used by is not be taken as just a small mistake but a sin but she is acting exactly like an girl who is in her teens impulsive on knowing the truth and is hell bent
just because she feels that she is some how involved in it(her heart is involved in it)

this proves her to be the teen but what i am looking forward to is after pushing abhay into his vulnerable best  ,how will she cope up when she comes face to face with the ugly truth which she was desperately want to find out

Yeah, she is just 17 and her brains have been fried by Abhay , so i can understand the desperate limits she has been driven to. But maybe this impersonation drama will help her realize that somethings should be left alone , indeed.

but i do feel bad 😭😭that abhay will have to go through all this πŸ₯Ί

i am disappointed with all these and still feel if there would have been any other way for the truth to come out😭

but i guess we all have to go through the torture on monday

Abhay has been numbed with pain. Just a little more pain and despair - he is used to it by now , so i don't think he will break that much.... or will he?

on  miya :i just lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve them so refreshing
something which is like medicine to us in exchange of the pain which r about to witness due to our stupid pia

MiYa make me smile and they are a typical M&B story. CHEMICAL.πŸ˜‰

ps:we all see that abhay is still waitng fo his maithili .........but tell me how is he supposed to recognize her even if she comes back
and i am very much keen on knowing whether piya is just a doppelganger or is she maithli(i understand after what she is doing no body will want her to be maithli ....but for abhays sake i do want her to be metz)

When i look at the epicness of the AMetz story , i sometimes wish that Piya is Metz only . But it seems rather unlikely.
Originally posted by matwamango

I'm glad someone here is on the same wavelength. Its all poor Abhay and his agony. Well he's burning a thousand deaths anyway right. He's clutching on to Maithali so much he's forgotten what its like to live. Hell he's forgotten what new love feels like as he's not seen Piya's side at all. She feels Love to the max. Abhay loved Metz for ever surely he'd be able to understand her plight even if he is a vampire as they aren't allowed emotions yet he is drawn to Piya and harbours feelings for Maithali.
Piya is a sweet girl and always will be in my book. She is born curious it's in her genetic make up after all Arnab and her share that right? So she's flawed and young. Abhay's not perfect either. I'm sure if there was another way she'd have done it.

@bold....well, u know....getting back to pshycology.....reason why some of us, beeing girls, are strongly against Piya's act is cause the many 'other' Piya's this show has created.....when we look at Abhay, the pain he cares, the dark shadow he keeps onto....we , sitting far away on another corner of this world unable to do anything, look at him as representers of 'Piya'......the frustration we cant handle in the helpless pain he cares and is unwilling to let go of becomes a protection guard against what may hurt (even for a good reason) that vulnerable  face and soul.....hence we expect piya to not even utter a word that even is close to H of Hurt..........hence the reaction.....however if we ourselfes were in the situation....we might have acted lots more stronger than Piya.

as a result we often forget that even Piya is in great pain of this confusion this STRONG connection, this resemblence....its would eat on inside....but as girls the automate prior consern would go for the boyπŸ˜‰.

ok, getting back from that serious talkπŸ˜†....i for sure love curious aspect of Piya...afterall, that was the aspect that saved Panchi to start with....it add masala to it....and indeed, both Abhay and Piya have had wrong ways for the goals....but thats what came in mind in the moment to prioritize importance over momentary pain:)

having that said....i love the ups and downs of these two characters.....i love how they are written, more than that how they are portrayed...so hats off to creatives,Sukirti and Vivian.

And all this strong conserns and reactions is a great sign of how great these two charcaters have succeded in invading our mind and heart, so its a good sign....and a success for the actors and creatives:)
Edited by ..Mari.. - 13 years ago
Originally posted by luv_wacko

todays epi was hopping fun na pokey?πŸ˜ƒ..and ya my star attractions were MiYa only!..*sigh* luurvedddddddd d way misha was imagining shaurya as calling  her his girlfrnd..baby darling..it was sooo adorable man! soooo ultra awwwwlicious!...haha..so finally d in ur face casanova..even in imagination brought  out the beautiful girl hidden behind the ultimate bratty tom boy, eh...bass this is what a attraction does to u..brings out U..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...although misha did looknice if not extra nice in pink...actuallly cum to think of it..pink aint really PW  colour..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

True. MiYa are explosive and PW actually has great chemistry with GG which can be explored a lot in near future. I love the way Misha is discovering the girl inside her. Red is Misha's colour - fiery and passionate. Pink is not her at all.😳

mann haseena loked haseen today..this was d best black she owned in her black wardrobe!...she did look stunning tday...as for chand...he looked sidey..just the way he always does!🀣

Haseena is hot and has every right to be called Abhay's mom. But Chaand is not a handsome guy even though his personality is interesting , no doubt. 😊

as for abhay..haha he din look surprised...πŸ˜†..he just looked "damn im another year older again"..tho he looked cute wen he came!

πŸ˜†....Abhay has been celebrating his birthday for 200 years.So, even his smile looks bored.πŸ˜†

pia looked normal..i guess curls wud have suited dat dress...and well wat shes abt to do is essential..pokes even tho its wrong to bring bak d painful past...its necessary to unravel the truth as well..and she wants to know whether abhay is abhayn ya its only his face..bt next week shes finding out dat hes D vampire!..

Piya needs her curls back ASAP. Right now, she looks like Maithli-ka-bhoot to me!....I am just upset with Piya's method of finding the truth , not her intentions. This is going to be heartbreaking for sure - for both Abhay and Piya.

ps: tracker is silly..lmao angad came as a labourer..he must really like her!..πŸ˜†...
Originally posted by Pocahontas

If i go by what you have written , i sympathize and empathize with Piya, but the issue is that it didn't come across like that from Piya's dialogues in the episode. The way she was talking , it seemed as though she just wanted the truth inspite of knowing that Metz is a torture to Abhay . Not even one dialogue was about helping Abhay - it was just about impersonating Metz and getting to the truth. Maybe the scene should have been written more sensitively from Piya's side. As i said , am trying not to judge Piya but i can't help being upset with her at this point..... i just wish there was some other way of getting to the bottom of truth instead of putting Abhay through all this. And Piya herself will suffer bigtime for this. All this stuff is actually too disturbing , so maybe that is why we all are being emotional instead of being rational.

indeed its a heavy plot, hence it takes lots of energy and confusion in mind.....and well, yes....the dialouges didnt give what i wrote, but what she said in the library and the 'i have seen pain for Maithali in abhay's eyes' makes it not only abt the truth of 1, resemblnace, 2, AP connection  3, living with a confusion Abhay over and over again gives signs to but still wont say a word.
well....it would deffo be better with a another way......but CVs likes this heavy wayπŸ˜†

Tell me that. πŸ˜†.....he looked anything but surprised. Almost as if he was expecting it to happen. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i know....exactly, his expression was screaming 'expecting' ...lool....well, hopefully noone noticed*ssshhh*πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

[/QUOTE] Edited by ..Mari.. - 13 years ago
Originally posted by kiranni

awsome post as usual poca!!
as i said b4 i am so not lookin forward to the whole piya impersonating metz....she is goin to put him though an unimaginable agony..
the whole AMetz story is horribly tragic than wat i had imagined...now tht we know the full picture...it's like soo much of pain abahy has endured through centuries...i was almost believing tht abhay can love piya..the whole AMetz story comes..and the way CVs has portrayed AMetz love...now i have a big doubt abhay will ever love piya with all his heart...and honestly being abhiya supporter, i am not liking it...it's like AMetz are soulmates...and tht's the "pyar ki yeh ek kahani"...i honestly don't know why CVs are doin this?...if piya is not reincarnation and just doppleganger..where does piya stand in this pyar ki kahani??...just like abhay is written all over piya..metz is written all over abhay...i feel bad for AMetz..bt i feel even worse for piya..piya's going towards a major major heart break..the fact the abhay is vampire won't hurt her..bt the fact th abhay will always love metz and won't love her will shatter her..i think she is still living in hope tht abhay loves her..how will the audience or even piya ever be convinced tht abhay loves her?? 
sorry for goin out of today';s topic..i just had to comment on it..since i didn't get to comment yesterday..caught episode too late...
so comin back to today...
piya completely understands the tragedy of abhayendra-metz story..and is trying to make connection with abhay and herself...she even understands how metz memories haunt abhay and is burning abhay inside...and she even has imagination of wat abhay will go through..if she decides to impersonate metz to find out truth...bt i think she still doesn't see the whole picture..she still doesn't know the depth of abhay's feelings for metz...she thinks tht whole impersonatng act will torture abahy..bt the magnitude and strength of tht impact is much greater than she realizes..which is why i think she is still goin with her method..i used to think this is all her obsession and she will find out the truth no matter who she hurts in the process...bt from 2-3 episodes i feel tht she is doin this out of pure love...her love is greater than her obsession...she is not only limited to knowing the truth..she wants to know the truth..becuz she thinks tht she will be able to help abhay...if he opens up to her..(i doubt this will help abhay in anyways except putting him through more pain).i think the methods she chooses are wrong but her intentions are not wrong at all...i also wish there was some other way to find out the whole truth...bt i don't think this is all limited to her curiosity...i think she will probably be destroyed after she sees the love abhay has for metz...after her impersonating act...and i hope she feel guilty for wat she has done...bt then let's see wat happens next..my predictions never turn out to be right...
for the first time i saw MiYa scene today..i always skipped them..don't wanna get addicted to another couple..bt the whole AMetz track is too intense..i needed such light scenes...i love misha in today's epi...she is fighting with a girl tht was hidden inside her..and shaurya is bringin her out...she doesn't understand wat is happening to her..a good way to start love story..it's fun watching them...trangad were cute as usual...
coming to precap...not looking forward to it..monday is my last day of winter vacation and i will be seeing such heartbreaking episode..πŸ˜”..i can't even get angry at piya now...i am goin to feel horrible for abhay..bt then in future i know i am goin to feel horrible for piya too..

I have exactly the same concerns as you. If Piya is not Metz' reincarnation and just a doppelganger , and if Metz was actually that amazing and epic , then, how will Piya and the audience ever be convinced that Abhay cam ever love her as much as he loved Metz? It is a very dicey situation. AMetz have been raised to the levels of a legendary love story and that actually leaves Piya in the middle of nowhere. Abhay has been chanting Metz for 200 years, man! And this love is not going to just fly out of the window.

Piya impersonating Metz remains debatable but am not able to deal with it even though i accept Mari and Mango's points which make perfect sense. Piya loves Abhay and that makes this impersonating even more heart breaking.

MiYa are my darlings and am loving their track.πŸ˜‰

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo. Long long time !!

It is so sad what happened to Abhayendra-Maithili. It is horrible the tragic end their story met (according to whatever they have shown till now). Of course there is a lot more to that. However, if whatever that man said is indeed true - it is sad !! I feel bad for Abhay; he is still waiting for his Maithili, like he had said 'tum chali gayi aur main ab bhi yahin hoon'.

I too don't want to judge whatever Pia is doing but then at the end of the day it is because she cares. She wants to know what is it about Maithili that bothers him so much and why does it hurt him so much, like she had said in the library 'mujhe batao ... mujhse share karo what hurts you so much, I want to be a part of it'. And she knows that Abhay will never tell her anything, it is her obsession to know this man whom she has begun to love deeply. Of course curiosity about the truth is definitely there. I know her way of knowing the truth is wrong, but her heart is in the right place. Though, it is sad that she is playing with someone's emotions which is obviously a very harsh and terrible thing to do, especially when you care so much. So yeah, like you said I guess, it is best not to judge her and hopefully she will regret impersonating Maithili since it will only hurt Abhay. I am not sure if I made any sense, really tired. 

Abhay-Pia, they have a really long way to go. And I don't have much to say about the others.
Thanks Poco for excellent analysis ! πŸ‘ Good episode for the week end..
I also find todays episode I saw much more Miya than others.. Misha behaviour changing.. she does not want to despo like tracker so she is fighting with her thoughts.. Shourya is good pair with Misha..
Party sequence was nice.. You right, Haseena, Misha and T was looking very hot.. But Haseena was super amongst them.. Piya was cute.. Misha was looking gorgeous... as we have seen her most of time tomboy apperance... MiYa chemistry was very good..
Last not least Abhay's smile...😍 so adorable...
We often dont get chance to see his smile onscreen...
Well dont want discuss on future track since I dont agree to Piya pretend Maithily to find the truth from Abhay.. well hope it will turn out good.. not that heart breaking for Abhay that I am thinking.. so lets see...
Its OK Poca..Poor Piya is MADLY in love with Abhay.Pyaar kabhi kabhi kuch bhi karwadeta hai..!! .she wants to know him IN & OUT..she will only give him her warmth..and unconditional love..just wait & watch..How Abhay will not be able to live without Piya..SOON..!!
Excellent interpretation.