AbhIya - MiYa- TrAngad: Blindness , Fantasy & Love

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

AbhIya 'MiYa- TrAngad: Blindness , Fantasy & Love.

Hi ppz,

Good episode. Lead in to the AMetz track with Piya playing CID, MiYa are on a roll.TrAngad are cute and they balance out the darkness of this love saga. Haseena looked the hottest today beating the teenagers. Misha and T looked sizzling. Piya has never been hot or sexy ' so, she looked the nice , sweet girl that she always does.

Anyway , let's get on with it. And forgive me in advance if I sound mad at Piya Jaiswal.

AbhiYa & Metz.

So, the Abhayendra-Metz folklore continues. Rumours , tales , folklore. Nobody knows for sure what became of AMetz and the mystery continues. But today , my take is not about how epic AMetz are how tragic and poignant their incomplete love story. It is about Piya and her blind pursuit of Abhay in the garb of pursuit of truth.

Today , when Piya , still as confused and anxious about the AMetz story as the audience , stood in front of Metz' portrait ' she voiced Abhay's agony herself. She said it word by word how heartbreaking the AMetz story is. That how Abhay is haunted , tortured by Metz  How Abhay's obsession and yearning for Metz is not limited to Metz' photograph or her ugly life. That Metz is very special to him. Abhay/Abhayendra ' the connection is not making sense to her ' but she knows that he is waiting for Metz to come back. A shattered lover is waiting across the sands of time , in the hope that his true love will force Metz to return crossing all barriers of life and death.

Above all, Piya acknowledges that she has seen pain in Abhay's eyes for Metz. How thoughtful, right? How well she knows and understands Abhay, right? Or is it? Knowing what Metz means to Abhay and what the very mention of Metz evokes in Abhay '.Piya , chooses to play a game with Abhay. She doesn't care or maybe she is not even thinking the trauma and emotional violence that she is going to put Abhay through by impersonating Metz. She is all set to make a colossal joke out of what is most precious to Abhay. All in the name of love? NO. This all is in the name of Piya's obsessive colour of love. And her own curiosity for Metz because of their identical faces.

I don't want to judge Piya or question her feelings for Abhay but seeing her today totally overrule the agony she is going to put Abhay through in her blind pursuit of truth ' I am forced to say that unless Piya is shown guilty of her actions later , it will become very hard to redeem her character completely. And we can completely put Piya being even close to Metz out of question.

Piya is 17 , I know. Kids are immature , they make mistakes. But sometimes , they make very big mistakes. And what Piya wants to do to Abhay is not a mistake. It is a SIN of the highest order. I mean , just look at his face in the precap ' pensive , devastated , shocked. How can Piya have the heart to even stand there in front of him in Metz' disguise?

MiYa :

Okay, I LURVE THEM!  MiYa are like this fresh cut salad with a dash of lime and vinegar. Totally different from AbhIya's dark, intense,deep and passionate equation , they are your hot couple next door with realistic cuteness, awkwardness and fatal attraction thrown in. I mean , come on, let's look at it. A scruffy tomboy has her adrenaline stuck in this gorgeous brown beefcake and she knows she is fantasizing about him. Creatives are taking care to put it clearly to the audience that MiYa are not in love. It is the beginning of a story based on physical attraction , crushes and whole lot of games. Misha is changing against her nature because Shaw is dominating her mind. She is discovering the girl in herself and this is a heady romance which is overpowering Misha and since she has never felt anything like this before ,she doesn't know how to deal with it. It is a typical Mills & Boons saga where the dashing hero makes the heroine throw caution to the winds and behave against her nature.

If you look at it, you are actually discovering now that how innocent and nave Misha is behind that tomboy avatar. Shaw? Well, let's face it, ppz. Shaw is a PLAYER and it is written all over him. He is not an in-your-face Casanova. He is the kind of stud who appears gentlemanly and rounds up his victim after studying her during the prowling he does around her. Shaw is interested in Misha , in a way. He is a man and he'd be a fool if he cannot pick up the attraction signs that Misha is showing. He is realizing that Misha behaves strange around him and it doesn't take a Physics Honours degree to understand a woman's beahviour when she is attracted to a man.

It was fun seeing poor Misha tortured by Shaw's thoughts ' thinking about him, fighting with him in imagined situations , going berserk, checking her temperature and begging Shaw to get out of her head. But Shaw has his eyes set on her as the next big catch. She is beautiful ' looked smashing in red , feels great to hold in arms and what's more? She is attracted to Shaw. Why should Shaw stop then?

But hey , MiYa are not in love. It is raw physical attraction from Misha's side and another chase from Shaw's side.

PW and GG's chemistry is 10/10. Innocence V/s. Devilry. Hmmmmmmm''

TrAngad.

They are , well, just awwwwwwwwwwwwwlicious! Tracker needs to stop parking her car in Shaw's garage 'coz that belongs to Mishkoo. Angad is just right for her and he loves her for what she is. I loved it when Angad lifted Tracker in his arms and promised to carry her forever like this , throughout their loves'..awwww'..*Pocu gets fuchsia pink glittery eyes with a dash of baby pink shimmer*. '..the innocence of TrAngad reminds me of Moose and Midge in 'Archies'.

As for the rest of it, well, T needs playing 'BAHURANI ' of Raichand House 'coz that is so not gonna happen.So, stay away from Abhay , you fashionable sizzling pile-on!

And Abhay is truly a Mamma's boy whether she is his mother or not. Whatever be Abhay's equation with Haseena, but I think she matters a lot to him and really doesn't like displeasing her. So we saw at the party. I hope the connection between Abhay-Haseena doesn't go for a toss just because she is not his mother.

PRECAP- Just got me angry at Piya , so I'd rather not talk about it. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Love and luck always,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I liked the episode. Dissapointed, majorly dissapointed with piya but Overall the epi was nice! MiYa are slowly growing onto me and I like it!
and abhay's smile , even though just a facade, was GORGEOUS 😍
amazing analysis nitz, as always! :D
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
res
Unrejerved
gr8 analysis pocaπŸ‘πŸ‘
d epi was more of fun-filled episode nd miya were hawwwwtttttt nd trangad were cute nd can i say i wanna kill piya😑😑

nthng much in d epi except for abhay's awesum expressions nd hawt misha T nd haseena😳😳
Edited by chakku - 13 years ago
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

todays epi was hopping fun na pokey?πŸ˜ƒ..and ya my star attractions were MiYa only!..*sigh* luurvedddddddd d way misha was imagining shaurya as calling  her his girlfrnd..baby darling..it was sooo adorable man! soooo ultra awwwwlicious!...haha..so finally d in ur face casanova..even in imagination brought  out the beautiful girl hidden behind the ultimate bratty tom boy, eh...bass this is what a attraction does to u..brings out U..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...although misha did looknice if not extra nice in pink...actuallly cum to think of it..pink aint really PW  colour..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

mann haseena loked haseen today..this was d best black she owned in her black wardrobe!...she did look stunning tday...as for chand...he looked sidey..just the way he always does!🀣

as for abhay..haha he din look surprised...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..he just looked "damn im another year older again"..tho he looked cute wen he came!

pia looked normal..i guess curls wud have suited dat dress...and well wat shes abt to do is essential..pokes even tho its wrong to bring bak d painful past...its necessary to unravel the truth as well..and she wants to know whether abhay is abhayn ya its only his face..bt next week shes finding out dat hes D vampire!..

ps: tracker is silly..lmao angad came as a labourer..he must really like her!..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Edited by luv_wacko - 13 years ago
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post nitz :)
liked todays epi but piya make me lil angry on her hw could she do this to abhay gosh abhayendra/abhay maithli story was so sad & so suspensive so in cmng epi's abhay's full truth to be out but piya disappoint me *sigh*
MiYa r getting amazing day by day they r really hawt
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagicalKash

I liked the episode. Dissapointed, majorly dissapointed with piya but Overall the epi was nice! MiYa are slowly growing onto me and I like it!
and abhay's smile , even though just a facade, was GORGEOUS 😍
amazing analysis nitz, as always! :D

Thanks Paro.😊...MiYa were fantastic n i love Shaw's naughty BG. It's cool. Piya is not even thinking about Abhay - it is just the pursuit of truth for her. .......Abhay's smile is just as gorgeous as him. 😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fatima-

awesome post nitz :)
liked todays epi but piya make me lil angry on her hw could she do this to abhay gosh abhayendra/abhay maithli story was so sad & so suspensive so in cmng epi's abhay's full truth to be out but piya disappoint me *sigh*
MiYa r getting amazing day by day they r really hawt

Thank you, Fatty.😳........Piya is disappointing right now and the only hope is that she will rescue Abhay from the darkness that he thinks is his destiny.😊....MiYa are HAWWWTTT, no doubt. πŸ˜‰
sumana-13 thumbnail
Your analysis is excellent as always.😊 ..awwww'..*Pocu gets fuchsia pink glittery eyes with a dash of baby pink shimmer*. ......Me too Pocu.

Edited by sumadear13 - 13 years ago
..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Poca:)

Fine and mixed episode....everyone were good.
however:
She needs the truth to be able to help him....he needs to open up....he needs to talk to feel better..........piya is the only one who have seen this pain in his eyes as clear as water.....his pain has become her pain.....its not just abt the truth.......he wont talk, noone else knows anything abt it...so she has no other way.....i dont see it that big issue😊.....sometimes you need to hurt someone to save them from hurting themselfes further.....as did Abhay with his over and over humiliating acts to Piya.

btw i wasnt convinced by abhay surprise act....just one tiny smileπŸ˜†....i guess even thats to much to ask for from the Angry young man Abhay though.....so thats probably why everyone bought itπŸ˜†

And yea, haseena mommy looking nice.....but why was she wearing the same dress as the last partyπŸ˜’.....wanted her in something newπŸ˜†

Edited by ..Mari.. - 13 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with U to some extent however I must be the only one on Piya's side. Oh well. I may be in the minority but Piya is doing what she thinks is right for her. How is she to know that Abhay is Abhayendra. Hell she's thinking a rebirth story is unfolding as Piya looks like Metz and Abhay as Abhayendra. In the end Abhay maybe be fuming at Piya but how else is she to unlock all the secrets revolving around Ametz. Abhay won't give it to her. Piya doesn't even know Abhay's in love with Metz not 100% anyway. Her Obsession will hurt them both. Thats what makes this show rocking. Piya doesn't play by the rules. She's crazy in love with Abhay. Her mind isn't functioning as she's lost a few screws on the way thanks to Abhay messing with her mind.
Piya is being cruel to be kind in the long run. To mend a heart U need to break it. Abhay doesn't have what it takes to face his demons because its still raw in his mind. He can't face Maithai's love/death as he is still waiting 4 her. Piya is forcing him to come to terms with his issues unknown to her that Abhay is Metz's lover. In the end it is Piya who will save Abhay from his dark life and bring sunshine filled with reknewd love for life. She will teach him to live again
I know it will be hard for Abhay. He will be in agony but the guys been in agony for centuries. Koi toh usse bachai uski dard se? He's waited for Maithali for 2 centuries. That remind U of a sane person? No he needs a push and Piya is giving him a helping hand. There must be a reason why Piya looks like Metz. Abhay is so stubborn that he's not even searched for the answers himself. Poor Piya is doing all the work herself. We don't know what the outcome will be but it will be a firecracker of a week filled suspense
Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago