Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~]]wanna make u mine[[~ AR note on 37 (Page 25)

-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=pixie_n]oh gosh armaan already landed on her bed. cant wait to read furthur... itna suspence salina. umm nt fair. hehe. lovely update... ridzi dont know abt this cute balu she is sleeping wid. lolzz
[/QUOTE thnx for the coment sweety
and i am really sorry for not comnt on ur FF
but i will do it soon
love u
salina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
ooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggg salinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

omg omg galllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll u write ffs nd u didnt tell me yaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
um upset widddddd u nowwwwwwwww
lollllllll
omg saluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ur such an awesome awesome awesome writerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr my goooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddd
omg ths ff is jux beyond the limits hehe
this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nd hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttt omg i cudnt breathe yaar start supplyng oxygen masks wd ur ffs
omg armaaaaaaaan is such a despo casanova, office mein shuru

omg i cant tell u  how much i luv ur ff im luvng it to no limits
omg salu uroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkk roooooooooooooookkkk

ths ff is mindblowng hot sexy intense fabulous awesome out of ds world yaaar
omg my heart was beatng so fast while readng it hayeeeeeee
im getng hell impatient 2 know wat happens next
cant wait 4 armaan to meet ridzzzzzz
im getng hellllllllll hell helll impatient to read wat happens next nd that bhalu scene i bet its hhim lol
omgggggggg salinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa meri jaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continueeeeeeeeee super super sooooooooooooon
i badly insanely waant an update
cant wait 2 read mre
and plzzzzz add me to ur pm list imdyng 2 be a part of ur mindblastng ff

luv uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Rida

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GuDiYa...-wild-

crazy4KASH_AR IF-Sizzlerz
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
AWesome ff Salina.
I read all the parts today.
U r superb dear.
Riddhima is sooooooooo mischievous.
I can't believe she watched Armaan making out with a girl.
Plz update the next part soon.
what is Armaan doing in Ridz's room?
I just can't wait to read further.

-wild-

-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolatefreak

ooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggg salinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

omg omg galllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll u write ffs nd u didnt tell me yaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
um upset widddddd u nowwwwwwwww
lollllllll
omg saluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ur such an awesome awesome awesome writerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr my goooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddd
omg ths ff is jux beyond the limits hehe
this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nd hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttt omg i cudnt breathe yaar start supplyng oxygen masks wd ur ffs
omg armaaaaaaaan is such a despo casanova, office mein shuru

omg i cant tell u  how much i luv ur ff im luvng it to no limits
omg salu uroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkk roooooooooooooookkkk

ths ff is mindblowng hot sexy intense fabulous awesome out of ds world yaaar
omg my heart was beatng so fast while readng it hayeeeeeee
im getng hell impatient 2 know wat happens next
cant wait 4 armaan to meet ridzzzzzz
im getng hellllllllll hell helll impatient to read wat happens next nd that bhalu scene i bet its hhim lol
omgggggggg salinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa meri jaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continueeeeeeeeee super super sooooooooooooon
i badly insanely waant an update
cant wait 2 read mre
and plzzzzz add me to ur pm list imdyng 2 be a part of ur mindblastng ff

luv uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Rida

omgggggggggggggg rida thak u soooooooooooooo much sweethear for  u r awsome and mindblowing comment.u make me fly on 7nth heaven .sereously when i start this FF i did not expect soooooooo muchhhhh good response from viewwver but they gave me soooo support and incouragement that i love to write more.i am just thinking to end this FF on 4 or 5 part which will i am going to update but after reading ur coment rida ,i am thinking to write more furthure. i really love ur commment sweety and i re-read ur coment and its touch my heart very much.i promise to write more and long parts and try my best to make it on saturady or sunday itself but i cant promise because of my hard shedule.
Well sweety all the best for ur FF too u r too an amazing writer to whom thier FF i love read and comment.
well i will do continue with FF and try my best to update its part daily.

keep commenting on it

love u ridaaaaaaaa

salinaSmile
-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Hey guys here the next.i am sooooooo sorry for the late update n i know u all know the reason bcz i am got hell board to tell everyone but iknow now everyone knew it so here the next one .according to me its long enough for u. i hope i have done good work.lets see......

Enjoy...

~]]Wanna make u mine[[~

PART ~ 5

CONTINUE........  

Then ................

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH"

Riddhima screamed on top of her lungs to see a huge and tall figure lying beside her  on her bad and oo after a night.Little did she know that she did not commited herself to anyone.than how on earth this unknown bhalu landed on her bad and too without her permission but she did not thouth furthur and continue her scream.

A tall and huge figure wich was lying beside her got disturbed  when a high pitched teenage voive reached to his ear drums.He was so into in his sleep that he did not ven bother to see who was screaming.He was toooooooo tired to got up.

Riddhima scared to see  a figure next her but a next moment she was horrified when she saw its a manyaar.

"OMG .did i really lost my virginity." she horrified at this thaught and screamed more in her high voice.not even care a poor creature  sleep .

THe persone who was sleeping sooooo peacefully got up with jer and landed on floor with on his hips

"THUD"

"OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOW" he groaned in pain.He rubbed hi hips to eas the pain but to his shock he see a small figure standing in fron of him

"WHat the hell who is she" He did not see her face clearly bcz he eyes is still heavy from his sleep.

Riddhima did not wait or another second and run out from the room.

THe person got shocket to see her runaway like this and run after her to stop her for making a scene in his house.

Riddhima scream roam in whole mension fire

Billy who was sipping his early morning coffe with his eyes closed with relaxed back spill his coffee on coffee table to listen riddhima continues screamed.

Bill got up from chair and run towards the maan living room to see what is happening.

Riddhima run downword still screming.and hugged billy tightly with shivering bidy.

Billy got scared to see riddhima in this condition.and asked her.

" Riddhima beta what happen"

Riddhima look up and see scared aily asking her a question.

" unc..l..e w..o..w...o " she stammered with her words.

" beta bolo kya hua .why r u screaming like this , like u have seen a ghost.

Riddhima gulped and said" uncle ..w..o. mai........"

Beforee she tell him furthure a big palm come from back side and covere her mouth fully.

Riddhima eyes widen to fell the thight grip on her small and soft mouth.

" stop another word , then u will be dead" A person warned her.

BIlliy divastated to see his son behaviour towrad his favourate daughter and scoled his son. ( YES HE IS OUR HERO)

" ARMAAN what the hell what r u doing ,leave her" Billy scoled

"why dad" armaan got shocked to see his dad taking a side of stranger intead of him.

" bcz i sai so. and i hope its enough for u little brain to understand

" hmmmmhmmmhhhhm"riddhima choked to have breath"

"ARmaan " billy glared him

" fine" armaan leave riddhima with a jerk "

" cough"  " cough"

" riddhima beta u r ok na" Billy asked her while passing her a glass of water

" yeah " riddhima said with sweet smile  while drinking the water " thank u uncle mujhe bachane ke liyen"

" oh its all my pleasure beta" Billy smile .both forget thatt there is another persome who was fuming to see this.

" dad why r u supporting this chorni , who is in our house without my purmission.

"ARMAAN" billy yelled again on him to see his bad comported.

" CHORNI " Riddhima  recived a biggest schock of her life >

" Aye chorni kisko kahan han. main kaha se chor dikhti hun." riddhima jumped in war gorund.
"

"tumhe pata nia, kaha se a gayi .stup girl"armaan barked

" uuuuuuuuuuuuu , i am not gonna leave u..u.UU........ UNCLE."

" U..N....C...C.....L...E.." Armaan head pinned to listen her words.he qualed to see his biggest insulet ever in his whole life.

" aur mnahi to kya hulky uncle"Riddhima smiled on her victory.

Billy  covered his mouth to stop himself  ot burting in fist of lughing Billy feel like if he did not removed his palm from his mouth so his ear drum get might burst from inside pressure which is he recieving from controling his laughter .

Not controlling any more billy burst into fist of laughter .Man that is news some actualy actually caleed .THe ARMAAN MALLIK UNCLE.

" hahahahahahhaha" billy continue his laugh"

"DADDDDDDDDDDD STOP ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

ARMaan blast to see his dad laughing instead of slappinfg that girl.

At the moment armaan feel like to grab that girl hair and pulled them hard and make her balde.

"UUUUUUU from which angle i look like a uncle for u"

" hmhm hm wo actually  u r so big and tall i thought u must be around 30 or more." riddhima said inoocently.

WHAT???????????  r u crazy . i am look around 30and too on its more."

" yeah" she replied.

" DAD plzzzzzzzzzz stopppppp for god sake " Armaan blast on billy who was continoulsly laughing like mad.

" oh sorry beta sorry"billy apologise.

" now dad plz tell me what is she doing in our house" armaan asked

" beta wo actually . ye ridhima hai."

" kya?? kiski ma" armaan asked billy when he did not understand her name.

"what how dare u main tumhe itni badi lagti hun ke lagta hai ki mere bachhe honge" riddhima asked with shocked expression.

"who knows if u have one" Now its time for armaan smiled on his victory.

"LIsten mister i m just a teenager now. aur rahi baat bacho ki to wo main khud  hi hun .Tumhari age tak pohonchnetak to mujhe kamse kam..hmm..10 or 15  sall lag jayenge , haina uncle" Riddhima wink to billy.

"hmmhm ya beta bilkul sahi," billy  sided ridz.

"dad"Armaan glared to bily.

" what can i do beta if ur age is start showing now, kaha tha jaldi shaadi karlo."Billy try to make him  remebered his words.

" oh plz dad not again, bcz of this chuhiya u r scolding me, ur son"

" uncle" riddhima complained while showing her fake tear .

" enough now , we r forgetting that why we r  argumenting" billy remimnded them

" oh hannn billy uncle, wo ye  hulky uncle mere.." riddhima stoped to say more further .she remember himonher bed and got embaressed .she did not have that much courage to say that his son was on her bed sleeping next to her without any problem.

"Bolo beta ruk kyun gayin"said billy

" han bolo na ri ..rii. what ur name ,mummyji "Armaan  smiled showing his  white shining teeth.little did he know that she is not gonna say it.

"UU ....UU ... arggh" riddhimastorm her foot and leave from there to her room.

"Ise kya hua"

"Chodo na dad nautanki hai" billy said

" stop it arman behave atleat be good toward her, she is very good girl"

"Acoording to u dad other wise she is a volcano." said this he too go towards his room to take shower.

ARmaan entered in his bathroom and open the shower .He recalled everything and smiled to him self.

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

( he look cute and hot na , oh take a breat girl's)Wink

" she's  cute man" he remember her cute talks.

Then he thought how on earth i landed on her bad.He gave pressure  on his brain.

Thenremember he come from club in drunk state after a mid night .HE was not in his senses and may be he take a wrong direction and accidently landed on her  bed.

he closed the shower and step out from a bathroom in only in his towel. He thrw the towl on floor and make his way towards the wrdrobe and take out his favourate pairs of jeans.

While walking on corridore suddenly he stop. he step backword and see riddhima room door was a little open.

He smirk and peep in her room and  the next moment got recieve a  heart atack to see the scene in front of him............

To be continued.............

guys i want to ask u something that i am thinking to finish this FF on 4 or 5 part which are going to come when i write it.so what u think??? And i also wanted to say that i am not sure that when i am updating my next part because my finals are on my heads and i have to work very hard for the good marks and position. so guys plz pray for me .Hope u guys have enjoyed the part a.

NOTE : whoever wanted PM so plz add me in ur buddy list .

plz guys dont forget to comment and press like button

LOVE U ALLLLLLLL

SALINA SHAHSmile

Edited by salinashah - 11 February 2011 at 10:08am

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

sahitya1987jaspreet12me_ashartarluv_arfatiya52110...riya...payal956anum ghouriswarobi1sasyakarankideewanixnithi07niki4lifechelsi..KaJenDelena..piyushisweety7395diyachillStupidcupid1234shreyshreySoniTrueLuvGurpreet16NihsonMistiofMistzInfinite_FlamemansibhartiGuDiYa...illa8krazy4kashAmoon.88scorpio95sharonyaqoobksg_ritikaakshaddoosheekajannat4everAR-kashmiss93desikalakaarksgforever10Azmiishonadesireammy_ka_ashunacimadesirvidu87gupta.aditi20Jenniferfanmoonlight2630aroosheeunknown.blessed4prachi06Nazzz16kweetrockstartehzeebkhanamruta04debby_11-Hina-AR_LOVERAMMY12ARKJ_4EVERwajiha-1FleetingWishes.Medha.Rummy.divkashfullcrazy4KASH_ARronojoy_riaanumeha_rajatKaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.jiyaa_m_SilentSoul_spvd

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
res

-wild-

vidu87 IF-Dazzler
vidu87
vidu87

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

resd..

-wild-

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Hey Di, awesome part!  I loved it! 
"Kiski ma?" ROFL!
"UNCLE!"
This was hilarious!  I loved it to core!  Abhi toh sirf 5 parts hi hue hain!  Four-five parts mein FF band!  No ways!  We want more than that!  Best of luck for your exams.  Thanks for the PM.

-wild-

Go to top