loved it
nd ridz character is superb d way she screamed on waiter
continue soon
nd thnx 4 d pm dear

luv
jannat
-wild- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
   SO guys here the next part. sorry for the delay.

ENJOY........

~]]Wanna make u mine[[~

PART ~ 4

CONTINUE........  

Then suddenly ....

""DHUM""

Riddhima stopped on her track when this voice reached to her ear drums.

riddhima turned arouned and burts in fits of laughter.

Armaan who  was running behind riddhima to catch her but failed to notice a waiter who was helplessly cleaning a marble floor which was spoiled bcz of cake. .Armaan did not notice waiter .He collied to him and landed on his face with waiter with him.

"owwooo" groaned armaan in pain

" ahhh" waiter too groaned

" sir please get up u r too heavy to manage" waiter said while catching some air for breath.

AS soon as  waiter words rang to armaan ears .he stand up immidietly and pour his anger on poor waiter

" u idiot ,how dare u to talk to ur boss like this u moron"

" s...o.r..r..y.. s..i..i...r " waiter stammered in fear.

" u know , ughh just get out , u sploiled my favourate  shirt" armaan burst again in anger

" now get out of my side" he burst again.

waiting for not another burst from his boss he hrriedly run from there to save his job.

" shit man" armaan said to look at his spoiled shirt.

"by the, way i was running" he thought and

Then reality struck to armaan ,

"SHIT " armaan run forwards to see if he can still able to cacth that shit but man there was no singh of any on.

"DAMN" he puched the wall in anger.

"mil jaye wo ladki , i will surely not gonna leave her , " he promised to himelf and turned to walk back to his cabin to complete his remaing work.😉

Riddhima hurriedly sit in a car and told driver to drive the car fast.

DRiver ask her " are u ok madam"

" oh god yahan har koi discription kyun mangtahai"

" yeah fine , now we can go" she saif with greeting teeth

Driver nodded and dive the car  to the mansion.

Riddhima entered in house and walk towards her room.

" riddhima beta" bi voice stopped riddhima

" ji bi kuch kaam that" riddhima sked

" nahi kuch nahi beta, par tum to theek hona" bi conformed

" ha han bi main , mujhe kya hua hai main to bilkul theek hun , umm ap kyun pooch rahin hai." Riddhima said with nervousness. did she read her face?

" ha beta tumhara chehra itna laal kyun ho raha hai, " bi said again

" ha ha laal kahan ho raha hai bi, mai to theek hun, dekhiye "Riddhima said while showing her white teeth"

bi smiled "theek hai tumkehti ho to, warna tumhara chera dekh kar aisa lag rahatha ke jaise tumne.."

" koi live blue film dekhi hai"
  \

riddhima eyes got widen to listen this coment.
Bi look up the person and smiled at him

" peter  ,  are tu wahan kyun kara hia idhar a" Bi said with motherly tone"

{PETER PARKER}

Riddhima looke at the prson with doughtness did he saw her in the cabin? did he too was present? kahin ye wahi to nahi that? at this thought riddhima throat dried .

"hey  beautiful" peter said with is eyes on riddhima.

Riddhima first see his face and body" ye to thora dheela Lag raha hai ,i mean iske bhi muscles hai par utne bade nahi  jitne us hungry  beast ke the"

riddhima was lost in her thought  unaware of two dark brown eyes impatiently waiting for her reply.

" excuse me" peter said to riddhima to grab her attention.

Riddhima come out from her thoughts and replied" h..i..i"

" i know i am very handsome sweety but u  dont have to worry i am not goin to eat u" he chuckled with riddhima

" hi  umm i am sorry actually i was outside the mansion to someworkand i am just came here a fea menutes ago so thats why.." riddhima replied

" oh its ok sweety i totaly understandand a beautiful girl like u should not do a hard work like this" peter look a very impressed by riddhima beauti.

Riddhima blushed. and think to her self" hmmm not bad yar ,ye bhi achha hai .try karne main kya jata hai"

" oh plz dont try to flirt with me ."

" no i am not  sweety, i am behaving the way  like i am." peter defend himself.

riddhima smiled again at his talks

" well i am peter peter parker" he said while forward his hand for shake.

" hello nice to meet u" Riddhima replied with take his hand in her

" ho gaya dono ka introductuion" Bi intrupped them

" ji "both replied and then giggled

" riddhima inse milon ye hai peter ammy baba ka best frend from school time"bi informed riddhima

" ohh waise who is ammy baba, is he some kind of tantrik baba" riddhima asked with hell confuse look.she did not listen this kind of name of the people except some tantrik in india which she had recently saw on T.V." listen bi if he is really some kind of tantrik i am not goonna live here. u know i am kinda scare of hem look at thier messy and creative hair style. 

Bi and peter laughed  at her question . what if thier ammy baba listen her teenage girl silly talked ?. his face was worth to see?

Bi while controlling her laugh " no no beta he is billy sir one and oly son"

" oh i can understand aunty ajkal adult sunte hi kahan he apne parenst ki . Wo jo chahe wo karte hai. i can totally understand uncle feeling. i know how he wish his son take bussiness field like him but turned tobe toatly opposite. i am u know bussiness man ka beta tantrik , kya guzarti hogi uncle pe." riddhima go on and on did not notice shocked expression on both poor creature hopeleesly standing front of her.

Bi and peter looked at her.DId she gone mad?
" excuse me madam, he is totaly fine . and for ur information he is most handsom man on earth. He is too a bussiness men like his father" peter told her while his both hand crossed on his chest n with smirk on his face.

Riddhima smiled sheeply " hehehe i am just jocking heheh" this is the best way to ignore this embaressment.

" Riddhima kaafi raat ho gayi hai ,tum kaho to khana laga dun" Bi asked her to conform if she is hungry

" ha ha bilkul bi plz jaldi se laga di jiye mere pait main to chuhe , hathi dono kood rahe hain" Riddhima replied with urgency in her voice. she cant hide her hugryness.

Bi smiled at her  .she lead her and peter towards the dining table which is set with a whole world types of food.

" bi yahan koi party hai" said riddhima

" nahi to kyun" said bi

" wo itna sara khan hai na"

" wo beta tum ayi ho na isis liyen tumhare papa se pooch ke ye saara  khana tumhari pasand ka tumhare  liyen banwaya hai"

Riddhima eyes filled with tears.and she left the rice sppon from her hands.

Bi got worried to see tears in riddhina eyes and walk toward her .She kept her hand on her hed and said" beta kya hua maine kuch galat keh diya"

" nahi nahi bi bilkul nahi, balek i dont know how to thank u.U made so much for me.Bas ma ki yaad a gayi." riddhima replied immidietly.

" to kya teri maa nahi lekin main to hun na," Bi said with motherly love .

" yes" Then she hugged bi tightly .Peter eyes got to teary to see the scene in front of him.

" Wow , such such a awsome scne"He said
Bi and riddhima smiled at hin .then he captured thier pic in his latest camera.

" perfect" he said while admiring thier pic in his camera.

All finished thier dinner and reite to thier room becaise riddhima has to wake up early in the morning for her first day in college.

AT  Morning
                               6 ' o clock                               

Riddhima get disturbed in her sleep.She felt some thing is realy realy heavy on her petite figur

" God who is this bhalu" riddhima said in her sleep .

Then again she feel difficulty to have breath.

" God is this mera teddy bear to itna bara aur bhari nahi he fir ye rato raat irna bhari kaise ho gaya" riddhima thaught in her sleep. stiil not aware of her surrounding.

Riddhima move her hands toward her heavy teady bear in a perpose to feel his soft fur, but she feel something like skin.what is this ? or shoud she say who is it?

Then...

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAAHHHHHHHHHH" 

So guys tell how was the part . actually i am going to send this part on sundsay but i thought its better to not make u guys wait any longer for it. And yes one more word .i wanna say that i am going to start my FF too.so wish me luck for it. u know i am nervouse ,3 FF saath saath .i am kinda scared.

plz guys give long coment and dont forgot to click like button.😊

love u
salina😊
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Di.  Nice part!  I really liked the part where Riddhima talked about the 'Tantrik'.  LOL!  That was completely hilarious.  I could actually picture Peter and Bi's faces in my head.  LOL!  Now let me guess.  The 'bhalu' is Armaan?  Right?  But why on earth is Armaan in her room?  Did she like accidently go into Armaan's room or what?  Or is that 'bhalu' someone else?  OMG I can't wait anymore.  Please update soon and thanks for the PM.  And best of luck for your other FF.

Edited by Medzi_ARian... - 13 years ago
jiyaa_m thumbnail
lolz how armaan land on ridz bed?????????///

update soon plzzzzzzzz