India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

how stupid....

SSWATIS Senior Member
SSWATIS
SSWATIS

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
i think there is no logic remain in the show.........who leave the bride alone????and when they all knw very well that at 5 pm roads r blockes why dont they finish earlier ....i think on such occcassions every one is cautious about timing especially bride........and annie the most stupid creature in the whole show......she get ready to go hospital???????so nonsense

secondly why even in maeet marriage sooo much ofAA TRACK SPOIL THE WHOLE MARRIAGE SEQUENCE.........i used to think cv's make the marraige sequence very special but they are tried there best to spoil it........sorry i luv the show earlier but these days i lost the interest ,it become untollerable espicially bcoz of unneceaary stretching and more of annie -arjun and less maneet..........i just watching it right now bcoz i hope it get better after sometime but i lost y hope tooo now...... the show which earlier used to entertain us so much is boring me  these days ...........what all of u there r feeling????

Edited by SSWATIS - 15 January 2011 at 9:43am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby2000PGirnIlovemsknanditasingh_Invincible_blackb28

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
parlour incident s believable as it has happened n one r two marriages in our place! though i won't say d bride was all alone! only one attendant and at times only to pick d bride up! as it takes longer for bridal makeup it happens. even for my sis marriage only one person was wit her. and bride delayed while coming from parlour- happens n most of the weddings - ours or others. the traffric n our city is so bad that we all go to a 6 o' clock reception only aftr 7.30. it gets dat delayed. nowadays even groom goes to parlour so further delay.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
yeap they are showing too much illogical things maybe now maan will go on horse to pic geethaha
abd_20 Goldie
abd_20
abd_20

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
every senseless thing in Geet according to you actually is sensible let me explain bcoz roads can get blocked anywhere & especially Delhi it happens on a regular basis b'coz all the vips politicians live there & Dadima clearly said ki uss road par Vip aa rahe hain isiliye roads are blocked guys plz get ur facts right... Delhi mein roads block hote hain even in metro city's have a road block when a politician crosses a particular area... what's so senseless about this...
jiasharma Senior Member
jiasharma
jiasharma

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
It happens in delhi.....parlour scene ws totally sensible...bcoz in delhi almost every bride go to parlour to get ready......n with her only 1 or two persn r allowed....n as far as road block r cncrne..its very common here....u r right in saying dat dey shud cm back before 5 if they know dat road r goin to b blocked....bt bcoz of annie they dint.....so for me this track ws sensible....bcoz i m frm delhi n i hv xperienced these kind of situation in ma cousins n frnz marrige.....Smile
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
i agree with you..everything shown is outright illogical given the situation when her life is in threat & its this very day that is the focal point to be of all harm that to befall her.
Where is the security when needed? Why is no security waiting for her 'outside' the parlour ....?

And to Geet i say .... God ! when Maan said something he sure does mean it ..when he said arrange for things to be done at KM why not listen to him once ..! After all its he who is been going out of the way to save u always atleast give him that much peace of mind than asking for promises ....this itself could have brought happy smile to him.

Annie acted insensible more so since she knows about Brij ..Pinky & Tasha don't know of it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Invincible_

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top