Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

ROFL Queenz Ka Adda #2(Invites Only) - We Rock!! (Page 60)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Joined: 12 February 2006
Posts: 27975

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22



Rules thorne ke liye nahin bante.Sharam karo 22 ki ho , rules tu ab follow karo budhi.ShockedROFL



Age pe janaaaaaaaa nahiiiiiiiiiiiiAngryAngry ( In Dolly Bindra Mode ) ROFL

Rules ka kya hai.. Rules wahi se shuru hote hai jaha Guddi khadi hoti haiCool ( In Big B ishtyle )ROFL

Can someone tell me what's the theme of this CC ROFL Just getting ROFL ? ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15841

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Guddi, the second one is made by Mahi!ROFL


See Me , Such awesome siggy maker!!CoolROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav.Jane..

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Joined: 12 February 2006
Posts: 27975

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Guddi, the second one is made by Mahi!ROFL


Ohh this mahi ? Evil Smile Never knew she makes sigs too Evil Smile

Princezz username kya mil gaya khud ko princezz samajh rahi hai Evil SmileEvil Smile ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania...Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26296

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Ya, Mahi! You also and sano also! I can't keep my eyes off that siggy!! Like Guddi said, my two favourite couples! No couple has ever made me feel like this!!!

P.S. And you called that siggy kachra!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15841

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by Princezz22



Rules thorne ke liye nahin bante.Sharam karo 22 ki ho , rules tu ab follow karo budhi.ShockedROFL



Age pe janaaaaaaaa nahiiiiiiiiiiiiAngryAngry ( In Dolly Bindra Mode ) ROFL

Rules ka kya hai.. Rules wahi se shuru hote hai jaha Guddi khadi hoti haiCool ( In Big B ishtyle )ROFL

Can someone tell me what's the theme of this CC ROFL Just getting ROFL ? ROFL


I don't watch BB aur kuch bolna bhi math.ROFL
I only like Shweta there.Embarrassed

Arrey me and my bestie Hira rofl alot on msn so thus we decided to open ROFL Queenz Ka Adda where we can rofl in forum also without being called Insane.
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Joined: 12 February 2006
Posts: 27975

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Guddi, the second one is made by Mahi!ROFL


See Me , Such awesome siggy maker!!CoolROFL


On a serious note.. True that!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26296

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Guddi, the second one is made by Mahi!ROFL


Ohh this mahi ? Evil Smile Never knew she makes sigs too Evil Smile

Princezz username kya mil gaya khud ko princezz samajh rahi hai Evil SmileEvil Smile ROFL

ROFL ROFL
Par Arjun ki princess toh main hoonBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Joined: 12 February 2006
Posts: 27975

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Ya, Mahi! You also and sano also! I can't keep my eyes off that siggy!! Like Guddi said, my two favourite couples! No couple has ever made me feel like this!!!

P.S. And you called that siggy kachra!


Mahi called that siggy kachra?

See I knew it.. Big smile Superrrr acting.. She knows very well that it was too good ..

Mahi stop acting Big smileROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania...Jane..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 814   Views: 87052

.Aparajhita. 814 87052 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Adda:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: secretkeeper   Replies: 1190   Views: 52622

secretkeeper 1190 52622 03 September 2010 at 6:48am by adda-keepers
AdDa:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 26

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: WildestDreams   Replies: 1177   Views: 41196

WildestDreams 1177 41196 15 August 2010 at 4:22am by secretkeeper
AdDa:...(Ria Ka Adda) CC#25

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: secretkeeper   Replies: 1168   Views: 49823

secretkeeper 1168 49823 31 July 2010 at 11:45pm by WildestDreams
~*IBL CC12{Invites Only}DISAPPEAR ..ROFL*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: silent_shadow   Replies: 1165   Views: 33385

silent_shadow 1165 33385 25 October 2009 at 7:23am by -Ravenclaw-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index