Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

ROFL Queenz Ka Adda #2(Invites Only) - We Rock!! (Page 12)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26265

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
@Mahi: Exacxtly! She's really sweet so I was wondering why you call her 'hitler'ROFL
@Sano: Hitler was mean not formalEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sano88

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 129171

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by Sano88

Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by Sano88

Sano is a hitler, if you will see me working on forums. ROFL


Well true , you are very formal while you work on forums.SmileLOL
 
 
One has to be proffesional while working WinkBig smileEmbarrassed


Agree.Big smile
But tum zyada formal math bana warna log sochenge tum hitler ho.ROFL
You know jis forum pe mein last active thi waha pe kam members the each forum ke about 20-25 for each forum aur waha pe mod aur normal members mein koi fark nahin hua karta tha.Embarrassed
Although ,as you said while working all were professional.Big smileTongue
Lol , I dislike biased mods.OuchSleepy
 
Hey,
 
I work really hard so like to be sincere with my job,  I'm not hitler when someone will ask me anything but when you post a note, members whould take them seriously, and if i'll be in jolly mood everytime then nobody will give a damn to warnings Big smile isliye kuch kuch strict rehna padta haiEmbarrassed
 
bias modsConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 129171

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Mahi: Exacxtly! She's really sweet so I was wondering why you call her 'hitler'ROFL
@Sano: Hitler was mean not formalEmbarrassed
 
 
Hey thanks for considering me sweet, but am shaitaan Evil SmileROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania...Jane..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15841

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sano88

Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by Sano88

Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by Sano88

Sano is a hitler, if you will see me working on forums. ROFL


Well true , you are very formal while you work on forums.SmileLOL
 
 
One has to be proffesional while working WinkBig smileEmbarrassed


Agree.Big smile
But tum zyada formal math bana warna log sochenge tum hitler ho.ROFL
You know jis forum pe mein last active thi waha pe kam members the each forum ke about 20-25 for each forum aur waha pe mod aur normal members mein koi fark nahin hua karta tha.Embarrassed
Although ,as you said while working all were professional.Big smileTongue
Lol , I dislike biased mods.OuchSleepy
 
Hey,
 
I work really hard so like to be sincere with my job,  I'm not hitler when someone will ask me anything but when you post a note, members whould take them seriously, and if i'll be in jolly mood everytime then nobody will give a damn to warnings Big smile isliye kuch kuch strict rehna padta haiEmbarrassed
 
bias modsConfused


Lol..tum phirse formal ban gayi.LOL
Waise I didn't pointed at you.TongueI was telling generally.Big smile
I understand sis , I always say you are superb mod that doesn't mean I only say it by words , I mean it.EmbarrassedIf I don't mean it I will never say a lie.Smile
Bias mods as in , example mod likes ABC actor and there's bashing going on actors but that mod gives warning to only members who bash ABC actor.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sano88

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 129171

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

[
Hey,
 
I work really hard so like to be sincere with my job,  I'm not hitler when someone will ask me anything but when you post a note, members whould take them seriously, and if i'll be in jolly mood everytime then nobody will give a damn to warnings Big smile isliye kuch kuch strict rehna padta haiEmbarrassed
 
bias modsConfused


Lol..tum phirse formal ban gayi.LOL
Waise I didn't pointed at you.TongueI was telling generally.Big smile
I understand sis , I always say you are superb mod that doesn't mean I only say it by words , I mean it.EmbarrassedIf I don't mean it I will never say a lie.Smile
Bias mods as in , example mod likes ABC actor and there's bashing going on actors but that mod gives warning to only members who bash ABC actor.

[/QUOTE]
 
Oyeeeeee, i know , lekin main aise hi kehdeti hoon.
 
ABCD EFG HIJK LMNOPROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15841

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sano88

Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Mahi: Exacxtly! She's really sweet so I was wondering why you call her 'hitler'ROFL
@Sano: Hitler was mean not formalEmbarrassed
 
 
Hey thanks for considering me sweet, but am shaitaan Evil SmileROFL


Neethi sano is ek number ki shaitaanEvil SmileROFLand me ek number ki nautanki.Evil SmileROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sano88

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15841

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sano88

 
Oyeeeeee, i know , lekin main aise hi kehdeti hoon.
 
ABCD EFG HIJK LMNOPROFL


PQRST UVWXYZ
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sano88

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 129171

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by Sano88

Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Mahi: Exacxtly! She's really sweet so I was wondering why you call her 'hitler'ROFL
@Sano: Hitler was mean not formalEmbarrassed
 
 
Hey thanks for considering me sweet, but am shaitaan Evil SmileROFL


Neethi sano is ek number ki shaitaanEvil SmileROFLand me ek number ki nautanki.Evil SmileROFLROFL
 
 
yeh sahi hai ROFLROFL
 
abcd khatamROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 864   Views: 83785

.Aparajhita. 864 83785 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Adda:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: secretkeeper   Replies: 1199   Views: 50763

secretkeeper 1199 50763 03 September 2010 at 6:48am by adda-keepers
AdDa:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 26

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: WildestDreams   Replies: 1189   Views: 39874

WildestDreams 1189 39874 15 August 2010 at 4:22am by secretkeeper
AdDa:...(Ria Ka Adda) CC#25

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: secretkeeper   Replies: 1182   Views: 48086

secretkeeper 1182 48086 31 July 2010 at 11:45pm by WildestDreams
~*IBL CC12{Invites Only}DISAPPEAR ..ROFL*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: silent_shadow   Replies: 1190   Views: 32133

silent_shadow 1190 32133 25 October 2009 at 7:23am by -Alohomora-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index