Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I wanna kill that bCensored

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

KTrachna Senior Member
KTrachna
KTrachna

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
yes i am with you . jab Annie ko marna ho na tab muze bulana me gun lekar aa jaungi agar gun muze nahi  mili na to nayantarase le lungi par us annie ko nahi chodungiAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

saanjh11

abina03 Goldie
abina03
abina03

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I really don't  watch  annie's  part . so irritating.

saanjh11

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

saanjh11

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I think your guns should be out for the cvs not Annie!
I've never been so disappointed with them as I have been in the last two episodes.
Utterly senseless things are happening, the story is going awry and so is the creativity.

If I were Gurmeet or Dhrasti, I would have put my foot down and told the cvs a thing or two.

Edited by pippa - 15 January 2011 at 11:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtisaanjh11

sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

geet loved her so much and annie she is so stupid and selfish she knew geet is in danger yet she is so careless.
  how many of u want to kill that annie wid me??
dont think i am talking badly.Smile..but this is not new in our show-GEETCry.suddenly they changed that stupid dev into a positive one AngryAngryas if he is so innocent and only nayantara is at mistake...did you all remember dev's behavior after getting wedded to geet and the night when he slept with herConfusedConfused...again when meera entered they showed him as if he is feeling guiltyConfusedConfused...then both dev and meera disappearedShockedShocked...what about pinky and her fatherCry- he loved geet like his own daughter....then comes this sasha...remember geet made a promise that she will prove to maan with evidence about herConfused...&
now annie.,maan is lovable to her, but for the man(lover) whom she knows for hardly 15 daysAngry she is leaving geet , how rude and selfishAngryAngry...here they dont have strong characteriztion for other characters...they keep on changing thier shades...
even.look at thashaLOLLOL ...i think the cv's think only about maan now a days...not even about geetShockedShocked...at least pray to god they dont change the leads characterizationWinkLOL....please we need some logical story with strong charactersSmileSmile..its my pov...if i sound rude then i am sorryTongueTongue

Edited by sindu1231 - 15 January 2011 at 11:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pippasaanjh11

-KartikNaira- IF-Sizzlerz
-KartikNaira-
-KartikNaira-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
that is soooo true.. i actually startd 2 lyk annie... infact tday i was finkin of making a topic about annie.. 2 ask if ppl's views had changed about her frm her 1st episode... neways n tday she mkes dis big mistake.... jus 4 arjun who is using her... annie is gna cry big tym.. i jus hpe maan get 2 geet asap... cnt wait 4 monday...

saanjh11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index