Posted: 13 years ago
Frnds I want a new timing for CB2... Reasons :

1)  I want it to be on 8:30 pm as one of the prime time shows😊... and secondly as
2) Am free only from this time to watch CB,😉 otherwise in some other time I will miss it...😭😭

Which time would u want it to be telecasted ?😊
I don't care which timeslot, I will try to watch at whatever timeslot or timer record. However I want the best timeslot so that most people will be home to watch CB2.....One of the reason other shows are doing well is because of timing. Like Pavitra Rista is at 9pm and most people are home from work at that timeslot.  Most people are done eating their dinner at that time or are eating infront of the tube.  After 10pm either people are getting ready for work next day or ready to go to bed. After 8 and before 10 would be ideal time.
Tazzi 9 to 10 is super squashed as this is the major time slot and everybody aims this slot.. All reality shows like KBC, Dus Ka Dum, Bigg Boss, Khatron Ke Khiladi, etc r squashed in this timing due to which the serials do suffer. Now even Zor Ka Jhatakha in imagine channel is at ths slot..

moreover I don't think Zee wud like to replace PR as t is doing very well at that tym slot...
i really dont care cuz i have a DVR so i can record it

I hope Zee tv give a good timeslot, where everyone can watch. I guess somewhere between 7.30-10 pm!   I don't life in India, in mine country used to come on 9 pm. Lets see!

I wud go for 7-8pm time slot as nw this slot is workng very well in India...in short i want it to return in its original time slot..
I would like it to be at 7:30 pm  because with CB1 it was doing a really good and because of CB other channels started airing shows at 7:30 it would be nice that it came back on the same time it would give competition to other shows like SGP ...Im sure many people will turn in to watch Radev awsome Chemistry again  ðŸ˜‰ Over here It used to air at 8:00pm and I was finished with my home work by that time and got to relax and watch CB ..I hope it will stay the same time 😊 Edited by billo77 - 13 years ago
In US.....they did not change timeslot of Agle More so if that show ends.........then CB might come 8:30 Pm.  I don't know time will tell.....
I just don't want Zee USA to edit any episode to suit their needs.........
tbh i dont really care wat times cos i only wanna c Avina............................nd plus i dont have zee 😔 so al need to catch the episodes on the internet.....................but al be sure to miss even a single one ðŸ˜Š
I will watch it what ever time slot they air it for my dear Avina:)