LTL on DVD (Page 3)

Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by preety_219

try www.dailymotion.com
they have almost all episodes right form the very first epi.
Also the videos are in HQ.

I tried DM, but they don't have January, February, and March episodes from last year Confused

This is exactly wat i've been wanting to know.......where cani get episodes from Jan till March in HQ.....Plz help

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beees

try www.dailymotion.com

I tried DM, but they don't have January, February, and March episodes from last year Confused

This is exactly wat i've been wanting to know.......where cani get episodes from Jan till March in HQ.....Plz help
try on apnicommunity
i just checked,their is laagi tujhse lagan forum on which u will find all the episodes right from start

Edited by preety_219 - 19 January 2011 at 11:56am
Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Thamx preety......will check right away Smile
Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

try www.dailymotion.com

try on apnicommunity
i just checked,their is laagi tujhse lagan forum on which u will find all the episodes right from start

They were the first that I checked. But the thing is that their episodes are divided into parts. They aren't in HQ and have their website name rolling across the screen every two seconds. It's really distracting (not to mention annoying) so I ditched them. I was hoping that maybe someone had a HQ TV rip version of those episodes and maybe uploaded them.

But that's a wish never coming true. Sigh. Which is why I want this show on DVD Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

try www.dailymotion.com

try on apnicommunity

They were the first that I checked. But the thing is that their episodes are divided into parts. They aren't in HQ and have their website name rolling across the screen every two seconds. It's really distracting (not to mention annoying) so I ditched them. I was hoping that maybe someone had a HQ TV rip version of those episodes and maybe uploaded them.

But that's a wish never coming true. Sigh. Which is why I want this show on DVD Ouch
I agree the videos are not in HQ but that's the only site where i found all the episodes from start.
Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
I really want all episodes of LTL in HQ.

Sigh.

I give up Dead

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index