Laagi Tujhse Lagan

LTL on DVD (Page 2)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faryyy

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

I have tried using dctorrent.com but the problem there is I cant download earlier videos as there are no seeds available.....so is there a way we can download the older episodes (like from Feb) from dctorrent?

Actually I ve started download it from 1st september 2010 and I have all the episode till now ..If you want from the beginning you can download them directly on the same website but it's paying through PayPal...dunno how this thing work and I m a student so don't have any credit cards...unfortunetly I can't get the episode from the 29th december 2009 tooCry...So maybe we should start a petition for the DVD Thumbs Up

I am LOVING this idea of yours. I'm so signing any petition for LTL on DVD! LET'S DO IT.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*-bharti-ushankitvc-Azy-

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Does anyone know if any show (any at all) has ever been released on DVD? This one time, I heard that "Jyoti" had been released. But that's the only show I've heard about.

What are the odds that if we request it, the channel is going to release LTL on DVD?
Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I've downloaded episodes from color's official account on youtube in very good quality and i watch my favourite episodes whenever i feel like at home without having to be connected to the internet!!!! They have episodes from April onwards...........and i've downloaded around 160 so far Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7

Faryyy Groupbie
Faryyy
Faryyy

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beees

I've downloaded episodes from color's official account on youtube in very good quality and i watch my favourite episodes whenever i feel like at home without having to be connected to the internet!!!! They have episodes from April onwards...........and i've downloaded around 160 so far Big smile

I m also subscribed to color channel on youtube but didn't know that we can dowload episode from youtube!!!!can you plzzz tell me how you do that?????

Edited by Faryyy - 16 January 2011 at 6:31pm
Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beees

Meh. Yeah, I do know that it's possible to download videos from Colors account. The April episodes and May episodes are split in parts, but from June onwards there are full episodes uploaded.

The thing is that the quality isn't that great when I watch the videos on my TV screen. It's almost like they've uploaded the video formats in a really small format, so the bigger screen, the less good quality.

I just really want all episodes on DVD in best quality Ouch
Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
try www.dailymotion.com
they have almost all episodes right form the very first epi.
Also the videos are in HQ.
Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Does anyone know a site from where you can download January 2010 episodes, February 2010 episodes, and March 2010 episodes in HQ?

Edited by Elysia - 19 January 2011 at 11:34am
Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

try www.dailymotion.com
they have almost all episodes right form the very first epi.
Also the videos are in HQ.

I tried DM, but they don't have January, February, and March episodes from last year Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index