Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beees thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I've downloaded episodes from color's official account on youtube in very good quality and i watch my favourite episodes whenever i feel like at home without having to be connected to the internet!!!! They have episodes from April onwards...........and i've downloaded around 160 so far 😃
Faryyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beees

I've downloaded episodes from color's official account on youtube in very good quality and i watch my favourite episodes whenever i feel like at home without having to be connected to the internet!!!! They have episodes from April onwards...........and i've downloaded around 160 so far 😃

I m also subscribed to color channel on youtube but didn't know that we can dowload episode from youtube!!!!can you plzzz tell me how you do that?????
Edited by Faryyy - 13 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail

Meh. Yeah, I do know that it's possible to download videos from Colors account. The April episodes and May episodes are split in parts, but from June onwards there are full episodes uploaded.

The thing is that the quality isn't that great when I watch the videos on my TV screen. It's almost like they've uploaded the video formats in a really small format, so the bigger screen, the less good quality.

I just really want all episodes on DVD in best quality
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
try www.dailymotion.com
they have almost all episodes right form the very first epi.
Also the videos are in HQ.
deactivated1 thumbnail

Does anyone know a site from where you can download January 2010 episodes, February 2010 episodes, and March 2010 episodes in HQ?

Edited by Elysia - 13 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

try www.dailymotion.com

they have almost all episodes right form the very first epi.
Also the videos are in HQ.

I tried DM, but they don't have January, February, and March episodes from last year 😕
Beees thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

I tried DM, but they don't have January, February, and March episodes from last year 😕

This is exactly wat i've been wanting to know.......where cani get episodes from Jan till March in HQ.....Plz help
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is exactly wat i've been wanting to know.......where cani get episodes from Jan till March in HQ.....Plz help

try on apnicommunity
i just checked,their is laagi tujhse lagan forum on which u will find all the episodes right from start
Edited by preety_219 - 13 years ago
Beees thumbnail
Thamx preety......will check right away 😊
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

try on apnicommunity
i just checked,their is laagi tujhse lagan forum on which u will find all the episodes right from start

They were the first that I checked. But the thing is that their episodes are divided into parts. They aren't in HQ and have their website name rolling across the screen every two seconds. It's really distracting (not to mention annoying) so I ditched them. I was hoping that maybe someone had a HQ TV rip version of those episodes and maybe uploaded them.

But that's a wish never coming true. Sigh. Which is why I want this show on DVD