India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

LTL on DVD

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
This is something that has been nagging me for a while, and so I thought that I'd just throw the question out there. I'm from Denmark, so I don't know much about how things work in the Indian TV industry. I know that Hollywood shows are released on DVD, divided into seasons with 22 episodes in each season.

But what about Indian shows? Will LTL be released on DVD? If yes, when? If no, why? And isn't there anything we can do to make it happen? I would just love to own the episodes in high quality to watch on my TV whenever I'm in the mood for some Dutta Lovin' (which is every two seconds, and that's kind of problematic since I have to turn on my computer and You Tube the episodes that I want to rewatch).

Does anyone know if LTL is going to be released on DVD? Or how to make it happen?

(I'm crossing my fingers that the answer will make me happy *hopeful expression*)

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

merunAngels_rose12maszLaTuLadivya17-7VampgirlGoodddivy609Wanderbugleft_foreverdusk*dewdrop~pearl*-Azy-Prinsesse.Suvi

Faryyy Groupbie
Faryyy
Faryyy

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
It will be great if we could have LTL on dvd...but never heard about such things for indian dramas...but you can dowload them on dctorrent.com it's not the HD quality ...it's like DivX quality so not bad at all Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

masz

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I would love to see LTL being released on DVD, but didnt know that no such thing exists in India, it would be grt to have LTL on dvd, hope to see it being done soonDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maszdusk

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
well can we request it at colors channel 
cuz this one drama 
i so want to have !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maszLaTuLaduskmIsHeZ.x

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
i would love to buy ltl on dvd, i was thinking of this just last week,,,,all the episodes in good quality!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maszdusk

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Yeah, exactly. I was thinking of doing a request thing, too. I mean, if they can keep Mishal because of our petitions and emails, then maybe they'll be so nice as to release LTL on DVD.

Maybe throw in some extra material like "on the sets with Mishal and Mahi" or some commentaries from the writers. (Okay, maybe this is stretching it a bit. I'd be happy enough if they'd just release all episodes on DVD.)

They did it with Jyoti. Not Colors channel, but NDTV. Jyoti, this other Indian show, I heard it was released on DVD. Why not LTL? A lot of people would buy it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

merunmaszLaTuLakiran255-bharti--Azy-

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faryyy

It will be great if we could have LTL on dvd...but never heard about such things for indian dramas...but you can dowload them on dctorrent.com it's not the HD quality ...it's like DivX quality so not bad at all Wink

I have tried using dctorrent.com but the problem there is I cant download earlier videos as there are no seeds available.....so is there a way we can download the older episodes (like from Feb) from dctorrent?

Faryyy Groupbie
Faryyy
Faryyy

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

I have tried using dctorrent.com but the problem there is I cant download earlier videos as there are no seeds available.....so is there a way we can download the older episodes (like from Feb) from dctorrent?

Actually I ve started download it from 1st september 2010 and I have all the episode till now ..If you want from the beginning you can download them directly on the same website but it's paying through PayPal...dunno how this thing work and I m a student so don't have any credit cards...unfortunetly I can't get the episode from the 29th december 2009 tooCry...So maybe we should start a petition for the DVD Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maszkiran255*dewdrop~pearl*-bharti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index