Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Don't do this piya!Plz don't ! Plz! (Page 4)

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

If Piya won't do this then how will we know the truth?Tongue

Ahh! Good point! Tongue Big smile

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

<font color="#ff0066">I don't know what to think at this point as far as Piya is concerned. It seems like it is not just Abhay , her obsession extends to Metz as well.

She is not even thinking about how Abhay is going to feel. She just wants the truth - even if it means putting Abhay into a bowl of fire.

Abhay must not forgive Piya until she feels exactly the same agony that she is going to put Abhay through. When Abhay breaks her heart , maybe she will feel a 0.2% of what this man has been suffering and some sense will go into her stupid insensitive head. I am too upset with her right now.
</font>

I just have to say , I wholeheartedly agree with you . Piya needs to go through what Abhay went and will go through to understand the pain, to feel it. I'm really dissapointed with her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalKash

@pritirays-sorry I meant Delena scene over there instead of Selena , my spell check is working weirdly and doesn't accept Delena(shucks I know)
I don't like Selena much.

hehehehehehe! LOL
Initially I was like - haila Stef n Elena Confused, but seeing your praises for Damon, I understood that you meant Delena! Wink I agree - It should be Delena instead of Selena! Hope CVs thr understand it too! LOL Delena rock! Big smile

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by MagicalKash

@pritirays-sorry I meant Delena scene over there instead of Selena , my spell check is working weirdly and doesn't accept Delena(shucks I know)
I don't like Selena much.

hehehehehehe! LOL
Initially I was like - haila Stef n Elena Confused, but seeing your praises for Damon, I understood that you meant Delena! Wink I agree - It should be Delena instead of Selena! Hope CVs thr understand it too! LOL Delena rock! Big smile

We still don't know who Elena ends up with in the books as she is still torn by the salvatore brothers. Love Damon he is a cheeky chap. Now he's one guy who might i add has a similarity with Abhay as they both lost someone they loved.
Damon is an all rounder while Stefan is one dimensionalEmbarrassed
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by pritirays

hehehehehehe! LOL

We still don't know who Elena ends up with in the books as she is still torn by the salvatore brothers. Love Damon he is a cheeky chap. Now he's one guy who might i add has a similarity with Abhay as they both lost someone they loved.
Damon is an all rounder while Stefan is one dimensionalEmbarrassed

Doesn't look like its gonna be Delena ever in the show! Cry Dunno abt the books! Confused
But I want PYEK to go Twilight way rather than VD way! Twilight way without a Jacob Black! LOL Please for once - leave the Lead pair alone! LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index