Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Don't do this piya!Plz don't ! Plz! (Page 2)

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
oh man, you qouted Damon! Embarrassed I know - that scene from VD brought tears in my eyes! Cry Cry Cry Damon rocks! Big smile Selfless love! Clap

And I am so angry on wht Pia is gonna do now! Angry Angry Angry
Seems like she is madly in love with TRUTH SEARCH game n not Abhay! Angry How can she fake to be Maithali - when she knows its gonna break Abhay's heart when he will find that its Pia disguised as Maithali?
Not only that, doesn't she realise that it breaks his heart when Pia betrays his trust by spying on him again n again? Angry

Its like wht Bella did to Edward - kissed Jacob n hoped that Edward will forgive her!!! Dead

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Sometimes to mend a heart U gotta break it. Piya is unlocking Abhay's resistance. Unchaining all the barriers he's put up to heal him. Abhay needs tough love and Piya is there to give it. He can't keep himself detached for the unseeable future thats not living. Its death noi point existing. Piya is teaching him to live again

Really ? But this isn't a normal broken heart is it? Does piya even have a slightest idea about AMetz story? Does she even know the meaning of AMetz love at this point ? No she can't . Coz at this point she has not yet experienced or seen the love of that kind! Then how come she go barging in their love story and playing so easily with Abhay's emotions!
I am sorry I really Disagree here with you coz at this point of time according to me piya is not trying to mend Abhay's heart like you said, no she is just a blind search for truth , not knowing how expensive the truth is.
I'm really sorry if I offended you or came out to strong, I ofcourse respect your pov. =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

x-nis Senior Member
x-nis
x-nis

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
cant agree more with ur post!

im really disappointed!!
MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

piya lovs him truely datz y she wanna knw his problms. .ya it may hurt abhay bt pia is nt wrong

ofcourse Piya Will love Abhay and she Will mend his heart . It's their story afterall but I am just talking about this scenario dear Smile
MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

<font color="#006600">i knw piya shuldn't b doing dis wid abhay b'coz ultimately she will end up breaking abhay's heart........but as piya said dat abhay won't cum up to her nd tell her d truth it is only metz who can take d truth out of abhay!!!!!
but y say dat she will break his heart??? we knw piya will always support him after knowing his truth also nd it is abhiya's pyaar ki ye ek kahani so don't worry......it will hurt abhay now but will give him happiness laterSmile
</font>

As i said , ofcourse piya will love abhay , support him and mend his heart but I am just talking about this scenario and over here she is wrong in my pov.
MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Humaira-

Originally posted by MagicalKash

No . I am talking about her acting like maithli and making abhay believe that maithli's back . It hasn't taken place today but she planned about it and they showed it in precap. Ouch
:)

oooh! Thanks.
I dont want her to do that! Its going to hurt Abhay real bad..plus Abhay will hate her more after he realizes it was her and not Maithili...Confused

Yeah. Abhay will Dislike her , unfortunately or fortunately he can't hate her! And this time he'll justified in pushing piya away.

Edited by MagicalKash - 15 January 2011 at 9:36am
MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

<font color="#006699" size="2">oh man, you qouted Damon! Embarrassed I know - that scene from VD brought tears in my eyes! Cry Cry Cry Damon rocks! Big smile Selfless love! Clap

And I am so angry on wht Pia is gonna do now! Angry Angry Angry
Seems like she is madly in love with TRUTH SEARCH game n not Abhay! Angry How can she fake to be Maithali - when she knows its gonna break Abhay's heart when he will find that its Pia disguised as Maithali?
Not only that, doesn't she realise that it breaks his heart when Pia betrays his trust by spying on him again n again? Angry

Its like wht Bella did to Edward - kissed Jacob n hoped that Edward will forgive her!!! Dead
</font>

oh! Don't even get me started on Damon ! You know what? I just started watching VD and you don't even see the full epi properly but if there is a Delena scene then I will watch it 100 times . There is just something in Damon, something enchanthing. And this scene of confession was the best , shucks he made her forget it!
As I said don't get me started on Damon! LOL
coming back to piya, at this point of time her obsession repulses me. Hopefully she'll look beyond this mission.
I'm not a big fan of twilight anymore( was crazy once upon a time) and bella's confused mind state and her character is a major reason for this.

Edited by MagicalKash - 15 January 2011 at 9:58am
monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
i would have completely agreed with you two-three days back...
bt today i would like to differ...
piya now knows AMetz story...and she knows there is somethign about metz ttht tortures abhay..she wants to help abhay...she is doin all this out of pure love..this is not just an obssession...piya wants to be part of abhay bitter truth..she knows there is somethig inside him tht's burning him constantly...she wants to heal tht pain...
and we all know tht..if she goes to abhay and ask him...he'll be all rude and give her crap again..and won't give her ans...i dunno how else can she find out the truth...she already puts up soo much with his crap and goes out of her way to find out the truth...she puts herself in danger too..she has no bad intention..i tink she is being selfless here..it's not like she is gonna having fun breaking abhay's heart...bt tht's the only way..she is probably aware of wat will happen to her if abhay finds out it was piya...bt she is still continuing tht...
this is just my opinion..trust me..i was thinkin along the same line as you few days back..bt now these few episodes changes my thinking...i feel horrible for AMetz...bt i feel even worse for piya...she is much stronger than she appears..she is doin all these to help abhay..bt little she knows she is goin towards major heartbreak herself..the fact tht he is vampire won't hurt her..bt the fact tht abahy will never love her and will always love his metz will shatter her badly...the way AMetz love has been portrayed..i have a big doubt tht abahy will ever love her with all his heart..OuchBroken Heart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index