Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Don't do this piya!Plz don't ! Plz!

MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Don't do this piya. Don't . Please don't . I thought I thought you didn't know how torturous it could be for abhay.But you know! You know it's gonna break Abhay ! You know what you are doing ! You know the implications! You know the results !! Then WHY??
You know you are giving a dead man a hope to live again, only to shatter it! You know you are offering a thirsty man water , only to snatch it away from away from him! Then WHY???
You know what ? I cannot even call this plain obsession anymore, coz I don't understand it . It's doesn't make sense . You are just gonna torture hom with Maithli's memories , And you know what's worst?? You fully well know what's you are doing and still you are doing!
My favourite man once said " I love you Elena , and its because I love you that I can't be selfish with you " (Yeah, Damon Salvatore )
Don't be selfish with Abhay piya . Don't make this your favourite mystery game ! Coz it's NOT a game!! It's someones battered life , and if you don't stop soon might as well become the most tormented life in the world . Think Piya . Think . Listen to your heart, your brain ! Look beyond this wretched coldness and COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES! Seriously is knowing this truth really that important ?? Is it so important that you are ready to break his heart again??
Think Piya. Think. Don't do something you might regret all your life .

Highly dissapointed .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I missed the episode....but after reading your post im guessing piya has given Abhay false hopes about loving him despite him being a supernatural or something?  Edited by -Humaira- - 13 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sometimes to mend a heart U gotta break it. Piya is unlocking Abhay's resistance. Unchaining all the barriers he's put up to heal him. Abhay needs tough love and Piya is there to give it. He can't keep himself detached for the unseeable future thats not living. Its death noi point existing. Piya is teaching him to live again.

Piya acting as Metz is Abhays salvation. Getting answers to fix him.If she asked him upfront he wouldn't willingly give her the answers so she is doing this as Metz because its the only way she knows Abhay will spill the beans. I say good on her. If U love Sum1 U should do wat it takes to help them. Abhay is screaming for help just he's in denial
Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago
MagicalKash thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Humaira-

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#330033">I missed the episode....but after reading your post im guessing piya has given Abhay false hopes about loving him despite him being a supernatural or something?
</font>

No . I am talking about her acting like maithli and making abhay believe that maithli's back . It hasn't taken place today but she planned about it and they showed it in precap.
:)
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
piya lovs him truely datz y she wanna knw his problms. .ya it may hurt abhay bt pia is nt wrong
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
i knw piya shuldn't b doing dis wid abhay b'coz ultimately she will end up breaking abhay's heart........but as piya said dat abhay won't cum up to her nd tell her d truth it is only metz who can take d truth out of abhay!!!!!
but y say dat she will break his heart??? we knw piya will always support him after knowing his truth also nd it is abhiya's pyaar ki ye ek kahani so don't worry......it will hurt abhay now but will give him happiness later😊

-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MagicalKash

No . I am talking about her acting like maithli and making abhay believe that maithli's back . It hasn't taken place today but she planned about it and they showed it in precap.
:)

oooh! Thanks. 
I dont want her to do that! Its going to hurt Abhay real bad..plus Abhay will hate her more after he realizes it was her and not Maithili... πŸ˜•
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
oh man, you qouted Damon! 😳 I know - that scene from VD brought tears in my eyes! 😭 😭 😭 Damon rocks! πŸ˜ƒ Selfless love! πŸ‘

And I am so angry on wht Pia is gonna do now! 😑 😑 😑
Seems like she is madly in love with TRUTH SEARCH game n not Abhay! 😑 How can she fake to be Maithali - when she knows its gonna break Abhay's heart when he will find that its Pia disguised as Maithali?
Not only that, doesn't she realise that it breaks his heart when Pia betrays his trust by spying on him again n again? 😑

Its like wht Bella did to Edward - kissed Jacob n hoped that Edward will forgive her!!! 🀒
MagicalKash thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: matwamango

Sometimes to mend a heart U gotta break it. Piya is unlocking Abhay's resistance. Unchaining all the barriers he's put up to heal him. Abhay needs tough love and Piya is there to give it. He can't keep himself detached for the unseeable future thats not living. Its death noi point existing. Piya is teaching him to live again

Really ? But this isn't a normal broken heart is it? Does piya even have a slightest idea about AMetz story? Does she even know the meaning of AMetz love at this point ? No she can't . Coz at this point she has not yet experienced or seen the love of that kind! Then how come she go barging in their love story and playing so easily with Abhay's emotions!
I am sorry I really Disagree here with you coz at this point of time according to me piya is not trying to mend Abhay's heart like you said, no she is just a blind search for truth , not knowing how expensive the truth is.
I'm really sorry if I offended you or came out to strong, I ofcourse respect your pov. =)
x-nis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
cant agree more with ur post!

im really disappointed!!