Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Anne deserts Geet...Maneet wedding mahurat passing

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Maneet are sitting in th drawing room of mansion with Dadi n Dadi says...it was an accident while saving Geet.......NT is reaping what she bowed..!! U both should forget this incident.. its ur wedding today.. let all rituals be as it was..!! Geet says..this incident has happened in this house...n NT is fighting for her life...how can there be a wedding... n i dun wanna start my life..with someones curses....! Dadi says..u are doing the mistake that NT wanted to do...n MSK asks.what u mean?? Dadi says..well NT came to hurt Geet..by chance.. u saved Geet....but by postponing the wedding u are doing what she wants..!! I feel sorry for Arjun..n i knw u both worried for him..but i dun want u both to compromise ur happiness..!! MSK tells Geet...Dadi is right..why we postpone our happiness for someone who hurt us..!! Wedding wil be today..!

At the outhouse.. Pinky n Tasha..are discussing Geets bridal preparation....n Tasha says...mehndi is pending.....but Geet is lost...n sad..!! Dadi comes in the alley n sees Adi/ Romeo/ Anne n says.. u were to go to parlor.... listen to me... after 5 all roads are blocked to the parlor..there will be a traffic jam..hurry..!! Anne offers to go to a parlor near hosp. to meet Arjun n Dadi tho disagrees initially finally agrees.....!! Romeo n Adi offers..to come  but Anne says..its ladies parlor..!! 

MSK comes n says..why Dadi u let them go to other parlor...Dadi says...girls wanted to go...n MSK worried...n Dadi says..chill...n MSK lost in thot..havent told u of Brij..n thats why i  m worried..!! MSK says ok let them go. we boys wil stay here....n .leaves..!! Arjun at hosp holds NTs hand n says..i wont be around for a few days....dun think i have forgotten ur grief..!! Khurana familys bad time has started...i wil avenge every hurt caused to u...i will go to any lengths..to teach them a lesson..n do what u want me to do..!! 

Geet in alley n MSK holds her hand... Geet says...why u din go to parlor...n MSK says..dun go anywhere without u ...n Geet says..dun romance.... n btw..dun think of coming where i m going..!! MSK says....why not?? Geet says.coz have a surprise....n MSK says..well i can call the parlor girls here....n Geet starts blabeering n realises MSK worried n says..why are u so worried..i cant see u like this..worried...always.. n not njyoing..! I feel happy to see u love me so much..... but i cant see u so worried..coz i cant give u any hapiness..n if u cant stop worrying i cant marry u...!! U have to change n worry for self before me...!! MSK says..that cant be.....but i can try to be happy for u...Geet says..ok..but be happy...n dun worry about me..i m fine..!! MSK says..i wll try not to..n Geet says..no promise..... n MSK holds Geets hands n says promise..!! Geet says ok i m leaving..n MSK says...both of u come back soon n Geet says.both??  MSK indicates to baby n Geet hugs him

Geet getting mehndi put on....n Pinky n Tasha supervise.... Anne says..i m done i m going..n Pinky says who will bring Geet n Anne says...u guys n pinky says we have to go to market..so u bring her back n Anne says ok...!! Anne at hosp....n AA eyelock.. n Anne says..hows NT...i know i should be with u..but theres a wedding at home ...!! Arjun says..go Anne..i dun have time for this ...my sis needs me.. n at room wit NT..n Arjun self thot.... why sending her off is so touf.....Anne outside n self thot..i know ur lonely n i will wait for u right here......!!!

Mansion decorated.. MSK in sherwani (golden/green) comes down with Adi n others.....n Dadi blesses..him....saying.. may evil eyes stay off..! Tasha n Pinky are there n MSK asks wheres Geet n Pinky says at Parlor....n will come with Anne..!! Geet shown in bridal attire..looking like a queen Embarrassed And Geet looks at herself in mirror n parlor lady comes n says...have seen a lot of brides but no one more beautiful like u...!! Geet says..lemme ask my friends...n women says..they all left...n now its 5pm....how will u go??

MSK tells Dadi wheres Geet..its 5....n MSK tries Geets phone but its at home...n Dadi asks to call Anne...n MSK asks..where Geet n Anne tells..Geet is not wit me....n MSK says..where are u..n Anne makes excuse...!! MSK says....where are u??  Anne lies..n Arjun overhears..!! MSK asks Anne to go to Geet rightaway n MSK cuts phone n wonders how he will reach to Geet..

Anne cuts the phone n turns to leave.. but Arjun stops her..n says...u were waiting for me...coz u know me so well.....!! Anne says..yes i know u wuld b lonely...so..n Arjun holds Annes hand n says..need u to stay with me...please...n wit tears in his eyes..hugs Anne..n Anne hugs him back..!! arjun says....wiping his tear..wont let u reach Geet n Geet reach the mansion..n this is the beginning of my revenge!!

-END-

Precap - Guests start arriving ..n Dadi is busy entertaining guests....! Brij enters the mansion...

Link (Ashy)

Part 3

Edited by Armu4eva - 15 January 2011 at 9:58am

The following 114 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmaryash_bdgujaratigirlshifu27akr_jhlstka28Naainagagsyrania786preeti..asmi123diotimaronukrnlnachuxXxZiNnAyRaxXxyubabsbhakbhartifanreenasvMohana14kripsytruthtellersupriakdg129hemvbacromascHADmishtiMs-Min-Ho-knirwal-Rohini20s-o-m-m-i-ehookedonGeethuny.thebestfatim30Jadee777Nikhi.riyakhannaseebramansubiamanbahanelodyChaudhrytmkellzaksnpushpiAnvi2009iqbals4everDhara_sAmiiishPrettychoco90RadiantTreasureRishbalaAsyaMGveil_of_rosesunknown.KinshukKiDewaniArwenishputhNewdimekasuuuusaomommrk-1maneet_forever9mgdg_2010simi91LuvScoobySophia21hindu4lyfevasumishalini01KissTheSky-Yaz-RoarkKyunkiImafanAngadzgirlcute-alyeuphoricvirgo_gurldivareenaFallen AngelSilentsoul49erFanAmoureux..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-VisuAbsoluvnivedithaBlueberry_07maaniqrarahmona_pakswenahtani88Sofnabubblygal1711neharamd410Soapoperasrfunrs12345.Kiran...shreyaa..sun-naaaaaaaaacooldude10shaliniasthatinselsuk19bobby13rockstodayzstarAnjanaYYZCute_AshSue101blackb28Giraffidaea2zahidInfinitedreams-LetItGo-SecretKhabri420JennyPenny

shaliniastha IF-Sizzlerz
shaliniastha
shaliniastha

thanks tanu

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Armu4evasun-naaaaaaaaaKash-Gurti-Visunehara..Gurti-Kash..todayzstar

kasuuuu IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visuneharasun-naaaaaaaaashaliniastha

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Sangs-shaliniasthaAmoureux..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-VisuneharatodayzstarInfinitedreams

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

thanks.................Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaneharasun-naaaaaaaaa

hookedonGeet Goldie
hookedonGeet
hookedonGeet

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Thans Tanu