Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

~*Happy Birthday*~ (Page 2)

RoshniAN IF-Dazzler
RoshniAN
RoshniAN

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
*Manusha*

MANUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHugHugHug

EeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeTongue I had the most awesomest day ever!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile Do you really want all my wishes to come true?ROFL Well then you need to meet me in personROFL Ok! Lemme be decent on this forumLOL Thank you for your wishes...they mean a lot to meBig smile I am happier to have you in my life...you are my personal entertainment channelROFL Jk Tongue We have got very attached...and I never really thought we would...hehe... I love our convos too and I believe you make me smile a lottttttt...I just love your craziness!!!Tongue We both understand each other well cuz we are similar in many ways...our outlook towards life is kinda the sameBig smile We will always remain friends... You mean a lottttt to me tooBig smile

What are you talking about not being good at this stuff? LOL! You said way too much... All your girlfriends are gonna be upset with you nowROFL I loves you to ManuEmbarrassedBlushing

Thanks againBig smile All your Aashish?ROFL How many do you have woman?ROFL I just got oneROFL

Don't bother about the siggyTongue I have you, your wishes, your love and your Aashish...what more could I ask for?ROFL

Love ya loooooooots tooHeartHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manusha_Divz

RoshniAN IF-Dazzler
RoshniAN
RoshniAN

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
 *Sunny*

Heyyyy my li'l sisHugHugHug

You know how awesome my day was...though I didn't share the most awesomest parts with youROFL Yes this was one of the most special Birthdays!!!!! Woooooooooooo!Big smileBig smileBig smile

Awwww!!! You know you are a lot more better person than me...Trust me!!! The kind of maturity you have is just amazing... Its strange how when I am confused I like to come to you and take your advice but it always works!! Cuz you always tell me the right things....dunno how you do it... Our friendship is very very very special to meBig smileBig smileBig smile

Its hard for me to tell you what you mean to meTongue We talk about anything and everything...sometimes nonsense and sometimes the most serious things about life... I love our convos...its always so energizing talking to youBig smile I can relate to you very well tooBig smile

" When I hear from you I get a rush of happiness :)"
When I read that...I laughedROFL and it also made me blushBlushing LOL! I found it to be a very romantic lineROFL

Awwww!!! You are way too nice with me...stop praising me so muchTongue I am lucky to have found you and we shall remain friends foreverBig smile

Thank you sooooooooo much again for all your wishes and kind words... They mean a lotttttttttt to meBig smile

Love ya lots and lots and lotsHeartHug
LightyBig smile
RoshniAN IF-Dazzler
RoshniAN
RoshniAN

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
*Bhoomika*

Thank you sooooooooo much BetaBig smileHug

I can't believe it either that we got so close so soon and I wonder why we never spoke beforeTongue We will def stay friends foreverBig smile I loveeeeee talking to you too (just like we are talking right nowTongueLOL) and our long messages are awesomeBig smile I wait eagerly for your replies and everytime I get your name in my inbox, it makes me smileBig smile You make me love myself more...hehe... The way you appreciate me...it boosts me to do even betterBig smile Yes we can talk for hours about anything and everythingTongue

Nah! I really haven't done much... You just love me way too muchTongue And I am glad you do... I'm very luckyTongueBig smile

You are awesomestTongue

I did have the most amazing birthdayBig smile

Love youHeartHug
MummyBig smile
RoshniAN IF-Dazzler
RoshniAN
RoshniAN

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
*Meera*

Hey Meeru SheeruBig smileHug

Thank you soooo much for your wishes...Yeah its been ages since we spokeOuch Hope you are doing wellBig smile Awww!!! You are too sweet.... Thank you so much againBig smile You better know that I am there for you too anytime you need meSmile

I love ya tooHug
RoshniAN IF-Dazzler
RoshniAN
RoshniAN

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
*Reema*

ReemaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHugHugHug

I always tell you that you have something special in you and that somehow attracts me and the rest of the world to youTongueLOL So, everytime you say any kind words...it makes me feel like a celebrity is praising me...hehehe...seriously... I feel very good when ya say nice things about meBlushingBig smile Thank you so so so so much for all the things ya said...they mean a way lotttttt to meBig smile I'm really glad that you feel this way for me... You may say it a million times but I really dunno if I deserve all this love and happiness... But I believe I will keep getting it cuz I have wonderful people like you in my lifeBig smile
I'm lucky to have found you too and I wish that we do meet in real...just for once so that I can give ya a warm hug and thank you for everythingBig smileHug

Thank you again and again and again for your wishes...Big smile

Love ya lots and lotsHeart,
AndheriTongue

HugHug
Hug

Edited by roshme - 18 January 2011 at 8:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*

RoshniAN IF-Dazzler
RoshniAN
RoshniAN

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
*Lima*

Thank you sooooo much LimaHug

I had an amazing day!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile And you know the reason alreadyTongueLOL

Thank you for the wishes and about the li'l ones...ummmm....have patience n let us enjoy a li'l moreROFL

Love ya loads tooHug
RoshniAN IF-Dazzler
RoshniAN
RoshniAN

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
*Surabhi*

Thank you sooooo much SurabhiBig smileHug

Yes the year has been amazing and I am the luckiest person on earthBig smile Your wishes mean a lot to me...thank you so much for all your love and careBig smile Thanks for the gift that you sent me... I will reply ya about it soonBig smile

Ya keep smiling tooBig smile

Love ya,Hug
Rosh
RoshniAN IF-Dazzler
RoshniAN
RoshniAN

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
*Angie*

Hey Angie!! Thank ya sooooo much for the beautiful wordsBig smile Means a lottt!Big smile God bless yaHug

LoveHug
Rosh

Go to top