Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoshniAN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
*Bhoomika*

Thank you sooooooooo much Beta😃🤗

I can't believe it either that we got so close so soon and I wonder why we never spoke before😛 We will def stay friends forever😃 I loveeeeee talking to you too (just like we are talking right now😛😆) and our long messages are awesome😃 I wait eagerly for your replies and everytime I get your name in my inbox, it makes me smile😃 You make me love myself more...hehe... The way you appreciate me...it boosts me to do even better😃 Yes we can talk for hours about anything and everything😛

Nah! I really haven't done much... You just love me way too much😛 And I am glad you do... I'm very lucky😛😃

You are awesomest😛

I did have the most amazing birthday😃

Love you❤️🤗
Mummy😃
RoshniAN thumbnail
*Meera*

Hey Meeru Sheeru😃🤗

Thank you soooo much for your wishes...Yeah its been ages since we spoke Hope you are doing well😃 Awww!!! You are too sweet.... Thank you so much again😃 You better know that I am there for you too anytime you need me😊

I love ya too🤗
RoshniAN thumbnail
*Reema*

Reemaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa🤗🤗🤗

I always tell you that you have something special in you and that somehow attracts me and the rest of the world to you😛😆 So, everytime you say any kind words...it makes me feel like a celebrity is praising me...hehehe...seriously... I feel very good when ya say nice things about me☺️😃 Thank you so so so so much for all the things ya said...they mean a way lotttttt to me😃 I'm really glad that you feel this way for me... You may say it a million times but I really dunno if I deserve all this love and happiness... But I believe I will keep getting it cuz I have wonderful people like you in my life😃
I'm lucky to have found you too and I wish that we do meet in real...just for once so that I can give ya a warm hug and thank you for everything😃🤗

Thank you again and again and again for your wishes...😃

Love ya lots and lots❤️,
Andheri😛

🤗🤗
🤗

Edited by roshme - 13 years ago
RoshniAN thumbnail
*Lima*

Thank you sooooo much Lima🤗

I had an amazing day!!!😃😃😃 And you know the reason already😛😆

Thank you for the wishes and about the li'l ones...ummmm....have patience n let us enjoy a li'l more🤣

Love ya loads too🤗
RoshniAN thumbnail
*Surabhi*

Thank you sooooo much Surabhi😃🤗

Yes the year has been amazing and I am the luckiest person on earth😃 Your wishes mean a lot to me...thank you so much for all your love and care😃 Thanks for the gift that you sent me... I will reply ya about it soon😃

Ya keep smiling too😃

Love ya,🤗
Rosh
RoshniAN thumbnail
*Angie*

Hey Angie!! Thank ya sooooo much for the beautiful words😃 Means a lottt!😃 God bless ya🤗

Love🤗
Rosh
RoshniAN thumbnail
@ Lima - 

Thanks again Limaaaaaa🤗

I know😛 But they look more interesting than the hearts... ILY?🤣

@ khulh -

Thank you so much😃

@ Bhoomi -

Thanks again Bhumi beta😃🤗 And ya already know about the awesomeness of the day😛

@ Jagz -

Thank you sooooo much Jaggu😃🤗 
Love ya loads too❤️🤗

Ummmm...I think we carried on too much in the chats...LOL!🤣

@ sdbigfan -

Thank you sooooo much😃
I don't know you either and you seem very sweet😃 Thanks for your kind words and wishes😃

@ noodles -

Thank you once again😃🤗  Love ya loads❤️🤗

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE for making my day so special😃 I love ya all❤️🤗

I made so many posts that IF stopped me from spamming🤣 So, you guys better not reply again or else...this will go on...LOL!

Edited by roshme - 13 years ago