India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

~*Happy Birthday*~

Manusha_Divz IF-Stunnerz
Manusha_Divz
Manusha_Divz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Today, January 15th is the birthday of a veryy special girl!! :)

She's always filling our lives with happiness and light!!

She's charming!! Day Dreaming

She's funny!! LOL

She's someone that you can talk to for hours without getting bored!!

I think I just described myself! ROFL

Maybe that's the reason that we get along so well, because we're both so alike!! Heart

Back to what i was saying

Happy Birthday Roshni!!!

We all love you!! Big smile

Enough of my talking because you already hear so much of it LOL

Here are some posts from your loving friends and fans!! Tongue 

*From Manusha*

Roshni!!!!! eeeeeeee Happy Happy Birthday <3 Hope you have a wonderful day ,enjoy to the fullest, which I know you will Wink I hope all your wishes come true ( I know one already came true they day you found meLOL) and may you be successful in everything you do. I am so happy to have you in life <3 We got so attached now I dont think I can't live without you nowROFL. I love the convos we have,man they were awesome,sometimes you would make me laugh so much that I cried LOL,you always put a smile on my face and make me laugh when am downBig smile I don't think there is anyone that understands me the way you do ( Dunno how you do it)Tongue Thank you soo much for always being there for me and for all the guidance and advices.I hope to always have you in my life, You mean alot to me <3 Am not really good at stuff like this, cause its really hard for me to put my feelings in words but u already how much I love youBlushing Have a blast,God Bless ya xxx All My Aashish are with youLOLLOLLOL Sorry i couldnt get you a siggy ( i dunno how to make themOuch) But having me should be enough for youWinkLOLLOLLOL hehhe Lots of Love Boo<3

*From Sunny*

Heyy lighty :D I hope you have an awesome time today :) Im sure this going to be one of the most special birthdays for you :P ahem. 

I reall look up to you and cherish our friendship a lot. It really means a lot to me. You are someone I can always relate to. When I hear from you I get a rush of happiness :) you are a one of a kind person. Anyone who has you in their life is extremely lucky!

I hope all you wishes come true! May your every moment be filled with love and happiness! 

Lots of love n hugs,
Your sis

*From Bhoomika*

Happy Birthday mummy!!! :D
omgg I can't believe that a year ago we hadn't said like 2 words to each other and now you're one of my reallyy good friends!!:D
I hope that we stay friends forever :) ? cause i lovee talking to you everyday and i love the longg messages that we send!!!!
You always make me happy!! I can talk to you for hours without getting bored!!! and you've done sooo much for me and i appreciate and admire you very much!!!! :)
You're sooo awesome!! :)
Hope that you have an amazing birthday!!!!
Love you!! ? 

*From Meera*

Happy Birthday Roshni di! (I haven't called you that in forever!) I know we haven't talked in a really long time but I hope you know that I always wish you the best in life and hope that all your dreams and wishes are fulfilled. Thanks for being such a great friend to me :)
ily ?

Meera 

*From Reema*

Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Roshni Maataaaaaaaa!!!!

*sigh* We've known each other for so many years now, it seems like it anyway and its been such a PLEASURE and HONOUR to have known a spirited girl like you. Right from when things weren't going great till now *touchwood*. I'm genuinely so happy for where you're at right now and I always say, it couldn't go to a more deserving person. You're always so cheerful no matter what, so positive and just one of the warmest people I've come across. I feel lucky to have known you and am thankful that I have your presence in my life ? I just want to wish you all the best in life and may things only get better for you. God Bless you with all the happiness in the world ?

Lots n lots love

Reema
xxx

*From Lima*

Happy birthday roshni ? *hug*
Hope yu have an amazing day ^_^
First bday with the hubby :D I'm sure it's gonna be special ;)
May god bless you with a healthy and blissful life and may he bless you with little roshni's and little 'mr handsomes' hehe
Have fun ?
love ya
loads ^_^
-Lima

*From Surabhi*

The last year has been extraordinary for you and I have never seen you as happy ever. May all your future years bring equal or more happiness in your life and you keep smiling ever - Happy Birthday Roshni.

*From Angie*

Hey Rosh, Hope lovely surprises are coming your way To make your Birthday a wonderful day Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer New happiness that stays throughout the year Hope your birthday brings all these and more Filling life with surprise and joys galore! So on this very special day I would like to say to you I hope you'll always find happiness In whatever you may do. Hugz and prayers for a fabulous birthday! Hope you have a blast! Angie!!

Edited by Manusha_Divz - 15 January 2011 at 8:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoshniAN

divyankat IF-Sizzlerz
divyankat
divyankat

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Again Roshni!!! <3
All the best!! ^_^

PS
All those ? in the messages were meant to be  Heart
LOLLL

RoshniAN

khulh Senior Member
khulh
khulh

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Happy birthday roshni

RoshniAN

canideactivate IF-Stunnerz
canideactivate
canideactivate

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Rosh!! Love you!! 
Hope you're having an aweesomee dayy!! 

RoshniAN

musicheals IF-Rockerz
musicheals
musicheals

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Roshni Di!!! Hug Have a great one :D
Love ya loads...Heart
Will carry on in our chats :) lol

RoshniAN

sdbigfan Newbie
sdbigfan
sdbigfan

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
happy b'day roshniSmile
i really dnt knw u , but u seem 2 b every1s favourite out here...........Tongue
god bless..................

RoshniAN

noodles IF-Rockerz
noodles
noodles

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday once again Big smileHug

Love ya

RoshniAN

RoshniAN IF-Dazzler
RoshniAN
RoshniAN

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manusha_Divz

Today, January 15th is the birthday of a veryy special girl!! :)

She's always filling our lives with happiness and light!!

She's charming!! Day Dreaming

She's funny!! LOL

She's someone that you can talk to for hours without getting bored!!

I think I just described myself! ROFL

Maybe that's the reason that we get along so well, because we're both so alike!! Heart

Back to what i was saying

Happy Birthday Roshni!!!

We all love you!! Big smile

Enough of my talking because you already hear so much of it LOL

Here are some posts from your loving friends and fans!!  Tongue

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH from the bottom of my heart Big smileBig smileBig smile
The effort that you guys put in to get this post here is commendableTongue It makes me feel all the more special that you all got together just to make this day so memorable for meBig smileBig smileBig smile
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the post...and my description...its just so perfecttt...how did you get it so right? LOL  LOL! Jk!!!  Tongue  Its so overwhelming and touching...I got tears of happiness when I saw it firstBig smile It also made me blushEmbarrassed LOL I'm no special person...you all love me so much that it makes me feel specialBig smile THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!HugHugHug

Ok there is one thing that I need to know though...WHO ARE MY FANS????ROFL

I will reply everyone in a separate post in some timeSmile

Edited by roshme - 17 January 2011 at 4:00am

Manusha_Divz

Go to top