India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Party warm up 4 Todays epi.

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Not much transpired on Abhiya front. We learn Abhayebdra came to rescue his princess from the burning fire but ended up Perishing with her. Piya discovers that the full story is not in the book. Its half truth and half hear-say through stories running through generations.

To learn the full truth on What really happened with AMetz and how a grave came to be and who screams her name in the jungle at nights Maithali must appear before Abhay to get the truth (So Pia will disguise herself as Metz for next weeks plot) Will be interesting to see Piya dress up to get to the bottom of this well kept mystery. I like this side of her bringing in all the masala. We are all in for a ride. As she's already got her acting phase geared onLOL 

Misha has dreams on Shourya making her take a temperature check which comes out normal. Misha has got it bad as Shaw is doing an Abhay in the dream sequence in a towel. She goes to the party in a red dress. She was a beauty and fell right into Shaurya's armsEmbarrassed

T arranges all the party details from decor to champaingn flutes trying to get in the grace of Haseena.

Tracker and Angad have their own funny moment as she jumps in his arms with Kabir helping Angad like a good friend to keep them still standingLOL

Abhay enters at the end acting all surprised at all the guests at his birthday party. Wish we had more of him for this episode but hey at least we have next week set up

Precap- Abhay sees a shodow in a room. He thinks the shadow is Metz and his facial expression killed me. . Poor guy won't know if he's coming or going. Abhay embrace the madness dude coz your world is about to turn upside down. Life will never  be the same. One heck of a week planned for us Abhiya fans. A must see. I can already imagine the emotional turmoil this heart throb will be facing with the shock of his life. Hope Pia has braced herself for some pretty intense moment.

Special credit to Vivian with his mind blowing acting. He always producing fine quality acting.

Sukriti is awesome as Piya the detective on Abhay's tail. We love U girl for all your work.

Visha as Kabir for getting back into the party swing. Normalsy was what us fans missed. We finally got it

Edited by matwamango - 15 January 2011 at 9:04am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arniindia5ifrah.AnamikaSJain-Appsy-RitzieAisha.Befikre

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
thankyou:)as i did'nt watch todayz epi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
thnx. .eagerly waitng 4 monday

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifrah.

thankyou:)as i did'nt watch todayz epi...
Yeah today was OK but its set the tone for next week
pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
nxt week gonna b thrilling
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
 vry nice analysis mangoClap
yup......excited to watch an intense nd emotional abhiya sceneBlushing

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

nxt week gonna b thrilling
I think we need a little action now. This whole week has had filler episode with just yesterday being an eye opener. Can't wait. Excited Embarrassed Abhay and Piya all alone in his roomEmbarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index