Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

MIYA & FUN FILLED EPISODE & KILLING PRECAP!!!! (Page 5)

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Hey ppl!!!!!
today's epi was more fun-filled dan dat piya solving Ametz mystery !!!!! But as compared to yesterday today's episode was a let-down......Ouch
but d highlight of today's epi was definitely miya!!!!!
dey r sooooooooooooooooooo hot nd mark my words.....dey r defo gonna create magic!!!!!
Among all d gals T nd Misha were luking d best nd d hottest whereas i found piya normal...........misha was defo d center of attractionEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
And Angad is shoooooo cute......he came dressed as a construction worker jst to impress ruhi....awwwwwwwwwwwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed he actually loves dat gal nd doesn't care even for his reputation (though he doesn't have anyLOLLOL) ...................
HAPPY TO SEE KABIR IN ABHAY'S PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile
Abhay's expressions in d last scene were fantabulous Clap.........he is an amazing actor!!!!!

P.S.Is dis shaurya chauhan a big hindi movie buff????????? first he copied salman khan in d stripping scene nd today was copying ranbir kapoor frm sawariya...........though he luked hawt.LOLLOLEmbarrassed
P.S.S....... The precap almost made me cryCryCryCry D way abhay changed his expressions assuming piya to be metz was vry touching........i jst hope piya conquers abhay's heart soon nd fill d hollow gap wid her luvEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

If  this episode was great the next week episode is going to be legendary because it is the first time that Abhay will be outsmarted by Piya for the first time.Did you get the look on Abhay's face when at the end of today's episode a precap was shown for next week's episode where Piya walks in front of Abhay dressed as Maithili.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I loved trangad and miya today
Panchi was also looking nice although misha took the cake
Im excited for the partyBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manurBefikre

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
todays episode was full of comedy,especially the misha thing,omg it was so funny "meri tabyet kharab he"LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manurBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
thanx everybody  for commentingHug
Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Yesterday's and Today's episode were the best episode for this week.

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
i agree............
-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged

i agree MiYa jst rock

honestly i really wanted Mishe 2 end up wid Kabir, bt dis guy Shaurya is 2 gud 4 herBlushing

luvd wen Angad lifted his Ruhi n bechara Kabir ws supporting him.... 2 funny der r soooo cuteROFL

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena_rocks

i agree MiYa jst rock

honestly i really wanted Mishe 2 end up wid Kabir, bt dis guy Shaurya is 2 gud 4 herBlushing

luvd wen Angad lifted his Ruhi n bechara Kabir ws supporting him.... 2 funny der r soooo cuteROFL

well i saw mishka as jst frnds frm starting but agree wid u dis shaurya is jst toooo gudROFL nd each tym trangad come....dey crack me upROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index