Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

MIYA & FUN FILLED EPISODE & KILLING PRECAP!!!! (Page 4)

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
ohhh myyyy goddd....they are awesomesttt besteessttThumbs UpHeart.......but i must say misha's immaginations is totally wild n hotEvil SmileDay DreamingBlushing.....poor girl...she was checking her temperature...normal..that much hottness..it must be difficult for her to handle...LOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SnowFlake_Befikre

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by luv_wacko

shaurya is hottttttttttttttttttttttt.like really hotttttttttttttttttttt
mannnn im still not over him n misha!

u knw wat when dat miya scene came where shaurya was in a towel i was completely red wid embarassment but literally he has a fab bodyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
lol..well i always see my shows alone..toh all i have on my face is a goofy grin..!Embarrassed...his body is fab..n his expressions r cuteeeeeeeee.fr d frst time ill see d repeat pof d show as well!LOLEmbarrassed

manurBefikre

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manur

ohhh myyyy goddd....they are awesomesttt besteessttThumbs UpHeart.......but i must say misha's immaginations is totally wild n hotEvil SmileDay DreamingBlushing.....poor girl...she was checking her temperature...normal..that much hottness..it must be difficult for her to handle...LOL.
oh yes it's very difficult for her..............she is not like that kind of girls

manurBefikre

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chakku

shaurya is hottttttttttttttttttttttt.like really hotttttttttttttttttttt
mannnn im still not over him n misha!

u knw wat when dat miya scene came where shaurya was in a towel i was completely red wid embarassment but literally he has a fab bodyEmbarrassed
lol..well i always see my shows alone..toh all i have on my face is a goofy grin..!Embarrassed...his body is fab..n his expressions r cuteeeeeeeee.fr d frst time ill see d repeat pof d show as well!LOLEmbarrassed

i was watching it in the living room...my dad was there ...i just paused ther n ran to my room....
hehehe

leeseunggiloveBefikre

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 00123trisha

oh yes it's very difficult for her..............she is not like that kind of girls

yeah ..but that's why it is more interesting, cuteee n funny also to see her that kind of things...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 00123trisha

yeah ..but that's why it is more interesting, cuteee n funny also to see her that kind of things...
right

manurBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
thankuROFLROFL
ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
OMG!!!! just saw the 2 miya scenes today....n am dead.....that scene in misha's room where she was imagining him was done so beautifully by misha Clap....I loved the way he was addressing her as darling constantly Embarrassed....n i  loved misha's expressions through out....n tracker was damn funny in it too LOL

n that scene in the party....haaaaiiiiii....that eyelock was awesome....these guys surely do have some chemistry btwn them...n it surely came across today Embarrassed......n my God Misha is looking sizzling hot or wat......she certainly deserved that grand entry considering her hotness quotient today Embarrassed....agar main ek ladka hoti....toh seeti zaroor bajaati uski entry peWink

I think this party will definitely have some more scenes of Miya....n am super excited to see them Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index